Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Be good boy and you will be paid {Ft Conoor Kent}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Be good boy and you will be paid {Ft Conoor Kent}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Hauru liked laughing at Noah, the cop might be his host he did not like very much him and making him suffer was in his objectives. Although Noah ignored everything of his doublepersonalities, knew him everything. Noah was married has his work, so he was hard for him to meet people, furthermore be gay especially in the police was not very easy and the detective felt alone. Hauru was going to play this feeling. He had heard about a male prostitute who took quite the customers and who could do, he had asked to meet him.His plan was to polish up, worth knowing if he could take out the boy or not. little to be that with a sum enough raised he could, the money solve everything. Being to inform he come towards the young man who interested him.

" You have to be connor "

He smiles to him almost in a angelic way, hiding his somber nature.

" I am Hauru, we have to speak business you and I "
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA-NOCT0yA
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Be good boy and you will be paid {Ft Conoor Kent}   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Connor had been told by his employer that he had been requested by name. Which in itself wasn't too out of place. He had many regulars that called him by name, when he was available, whenever they came to the brothel to play. But this wasn't a regular. No, he was requested by a new face. Which was a bit strange, but not too strange. The raven-haired man believed that whoever it was had been recommended by another client.

And so, he strolled into the lounge with purpose, eyes seeking out the description of what was apparently a man that had requested him. It didn't take too long to spot the blonde, around the time the blonde had spotted him as well as the man was making his way towards him. Putting on a flirtatious smile, he met the man half way. Upon questioning of his identity, he nodded. "Yes, that's me. How may I be of service to you?" he asked, purring at the word service.

The man had an angelic appearance about him, added more so by his smile. Of course an angelic man has no need at a brothel. he thought to himself, but kept the ever present flirty smile on his face. At being given the man's name, Connor found himself tilting his head a little. The man didn't look Asian, but he supposed he could have been a mixed breed. Or giving a fake name to protect his identity should unwanted people find him at a brothel of all places. A good amount of politicians did that.

"A pleasure to meet you Mr. Hauru." he said, before nodding his head at the mention of business. "Of course. Shall we sit down somewhere as we talk about business." There was only one sort of business one had with a prostitute, but if the man wanted to talk before heading to the more private areas, that was in with Connor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Be good boy and you will be paid {Ft Conoor Kent}   Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 pm

connor seemed to know the tricks to coax customers. except that hauru was not kind to have left like that, and especially it was not gay unlike Noah. It should leave the prostitute to his number charm then followed to discuss, connor was doing exactly what he would say. He sat down and properly put his coat over her shoulders.

"I guess it's strange for you to discuss the conditions when all you have to do is open thighs."

He smiled a little more unhealthy way before showing a short time he was not someone who could laugh.

"So far, this time it will ask Thee to do a little more, I hope you feel able to. This is not me your client, well not quite do, not with me you'll exercise your talent, but a friend of mine, his name is Noah, do not be surprised when you will see he a lot like me except he has black hair "

He played a few moments with her necklace, poor connor owed nothing to understand this strange affair that he proposed, it must be said that hauru was strong in dirty tricks.

"The most important thing is whether you are good actor, noah will wake up in the room a bit confused and I want you to pretend that it is a hotel or at your convenience you, you're in a bar and Stand face that thou hast taken him here because he could not go home alone . There will be business, are key especially not you hear me? not even a millimeter "

The plan was simple hauru in the bag opposite the bed, there would be a hidden camera. It will thus a video of Noah having sex with a prostitute, if the officer never becomes too troublesome he can drop, but as wise this video noah rest will be hidden. Connor course will not be posted. He reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled out a ticket package before storing it baiting the boy.

"It is very simple this is all you have if you have to cover what I'm going to ask you, you're interested in my boy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA-NOCT0yA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be good boy and you will be paid {Ft Conoor Kent}   

Back to top Go down

Be good boy and you will be paid {Ft Conoor Kent}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1