The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki

PostSubject: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Loki kicked open the doors to the familiar club and then happily went on with dragging Ariel along. He must've dragged her ever since they left the Moriarty Den, but like usual Ariel hadn't complained at all... Did she ever really complain? Hope she did, when people were treating her unfairly.
Well, he wasn't here to think depressing thoughts and worrying himself, this was about him, her and having fun. If all went well they'd end the day with a bang. Literally speaking.
When finally having squeezed through the crowd and fat smelling people, they reached the bar counter where Loki smoothly held out a seat for her to take. Instead of taking one for himself he quickly looked over the bar counter in a semi serious expression, and when not spotting the she-devil anywhere he grinned widely.
I'm in luck today~
Then suddenly someone smashed a bottle down on the table, inches away from his face. Loki merely blinked, not having reacted and calmly looked up to smile at the man holding the bottle.
"Brat."
"Coffe-bean."
A stare down started between the gron man and the small teen.
"This is Ariel by the way, my bff and partner in crime~" Loki suddenly chirped, pulling Ariel to him by wrapping an arm tightly around her.
Dean merely raised an eyebrow. "You have friends?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Ariel was giggling and smiling the whole time Loki dragged her. She blinked though when she realized they weren't heading to the Buttercup Cafe. I guess we go there later. She decided, still smiling. She knew Loki would keep his promise on taking her there.

When they came to the club, she looked up at the sign. "Are we allowed in here?" She asked, before jumping when he kicked the doors open. She shook her head, smiling before letting out a happy shriek as he dragged her into the club.

When they passed people, Ariel kept calling "excuse us! pardon us! Sorry, pardon us." not wanting to be rude. When they came to the bar top and Loki pulled out a chair for her, she smiled, thanking him before getting in the chair. She leaned over and spoke quietly. "Are we allowed to sit here??" before letting out a small shriek when a bottled was slammed on the table suddenly.

A hand was over her heart as she watched the exchange between Loki and the bartender, her eyes still wide. When Loki pulled her over, her hands gripped tightly at the bar top, not wanting to fall over. Though, she had a feeling Loki wouldn't let her fall anyways.

She smiled nervously at the bartender. "Um, h-hello! It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:38 am

Milo sitting in his regular seat at the club, his attention became drawn over to some familiar voices. It was two voices. Milo was sure that he wasn't fond of one of the voices. But the other voice was nice and familiar to hear. Although he didn't want to hear it here of all places. Oh, he really had a bad feeling. Milo stood up from his chair as he looked around the club, before paling instantly at the sight of Ariel sitting with Loki at the bar. "You can't be serious!" he muttered under his breath as he sped walked over to where they were.

He slightly grimaced at seeing and hearing the bottle slam down on the table close to Loki's face. It kind of appeased him for a bit. Especially when the bartender who did that, had been Dean who was having a glare contest with Loki. But that quickly vanished at seeing that it had startled Ariel. Once he reached the two, standing behind them both, he decided to speak up in an ominous tone. "Loki. What are you doing here with Ariel!?" He wished he could grab the male from the back of the collar and snatch him out of his seat. But if he did that then Ariel fell as well. Milo wasn't taking the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean Mccoppin

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:08 am

Loki had just had kept on grinning up at Dean at his question, honestly not that taken aback by it. This was Dean after all, always with a rude comment or question somewhere underneath all that emoness and grumpiness.
While Dean turned his glare to Ariel instead, and the first thing that went through his head was 'poor girl'. She sure stood out, all smiling and innocent looking, not fitting into a place like this at all, or someone to be considered Loki's [hi]'bff'[/i]. But maybe that was just a shell to another troublemaker, cause there must some reason for Loki here to be all over her. ....Unless he's just using her to get away with something, which Dean or anybody else wouldn't put past the little bastard.
He looked up as he heard another familiar voice hurry up towards them, giving both the youngsters a blank look as he casually cleaned a glass he was holding.
Now I really wish Annie was here to deal with these two loudmouths, he thought irritated.

The teen in question, just gave Milo his typical smirk and gently let go of Ariel before she'd risk falling of her seat. "Hiya there bro," he winked, leaning his back agaisnt the counter. "Not still mad over that little kiss are ya? Gosh you're such a virgin~"
And that was the moment Dean just tried to tune them all out, before he'd get his allergies. These two.... Perfect recipe for headaches.
"And I'm just showing Ariel around town on her day off," Loki went on casually, patting said girl on the head while giving her a found smile. "Was gonna treat her to one of Dean's speciality drinks~"
Dean heard that, and just glared darkly at teen again, who merely raised an eyebrow at the dark aura growing around the man. "Not the crazy- strong ones, coffe bean," he said flatly. "And oh sorry red where ar HIS manners?" he went back to his happy and carefree mode.
"This is Dean Mccoppin, a.k.a Coffee Bean, the man who ahs a record of making both men and girls cry. You know already bookworm n.2 here," he said and gestured towards Milo.
Dean just sighed, rubbing his temple in an attempt to not slam the teen's head against the table.
"I'm expetcing you both, especially you Dean, to treat Little Red like a queen," he said in strict voice, the one used to mock and mimick Korso.
Again, Dean just gave him a flat look, before glacing bakc at the Red Head. "Some soda it is then.
"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:13 pm

{OOC: *rises like Mushu* I LIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!}

Oh... he's scary... Ariel thought the moment that the bartender turned his glare from Loki to her. Her smile wavered a little, but she kept it up. She wanted to make a good impression after all.

Ariel stiffened and held in a shriek when she heard the ominous voice. She shook a little as she slowly turned her head to look over her shoulder to see Milo towering over them.

"M-Mr. Thatch!" Her eyes were wide as she looked up at the glasses wearing man, before she hastened out of the chair. "It's n-nice to see you again!" She curtseyed a little, out of habit of when she was at work.

K-kiss...? She thought, glancing a look at Loki, before blushing a little when the teen mentioned showing her around the town on her day off. Her eyes went wide when he said he was going to treat her to a specialty drink.

She looked at him in shock, before quickly shaking her head. "N-no, Loki, I couldn't! I'm underage." She reminded, giving him a look. She looked back at the bartender when Loki told her his name. "I-It's nice to meet you, Mr. McCoppin." She curtseyed a little and offered him a smile again.

When Loki told both Milo and Dean to treat her like a queen, Ariel blushed and shook her head again. "N-no, that's all right." She mumbled. She let out a breath when Dean said he would give her some soda.

She nodded. "Yes, soda is fine, thank you!" She smiled brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:50 am

{OOC: XD ARRIIISSEEE!!!!}

Milo gave Ariel a soft smile, before sighing softly as she curtsied to him. He'd told her multiple times not to do that in front of him, but she still did it any way. How could this girl be so sweet and polite to be working for a mob? Milo still had no clue, but he did enjoy spending time with her. Milo couldn't help but see Ariel as a younger sister. Which was a bit ironic due to Milo already having a younger sister, so make that Ariel as another younger sister.

"It's nice to see you too, Ariel." Milo exclaimed with a smile before shooting Loki a look. Milo gritted his teeth at the memory of the kiss, quickly placing his hand over Loki's mouth. "Would you shut it! Don't say things in front of Ariel!" he hissed lowly at Loki, shooting a worried glance at Ariel. He still wondered how the girl was still pure with Loki as her friend. It was beyond him.

"You brought her to a club on her day off?! Are you mad, Loki?" Milo questioned the male, giving him a 'what the hell' look. He glanced over at Dean, grimacing slightly at the sight of the dark aura surround the male. Great. Just great. It had to be that bartender friend that Annie thought of so much. He knew that the other male was not fond of him due to his bickering with Loki all the time. usually Annie was here to deal with Milo and Loki's bickering and keeping Dean free from it...well sort of. But she wasn't today. Which gave Milo a sense of dread due to the male's temper. Milo wasn't sure if he wanted to butt heads with the male today too. Loki was enough right now.

Although at least Dean followed Annie's rules of philosophy about younger adults getting no alcohol. He sighed softly, a bit relieved at this and the girl's innocent, eager response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean Mccoppin

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am

[OOC: *tackles you both* Very Happy ]

Dean wisely ignored Loki's whining and went to fix the drinks, still absently trying to figure out how a girl like Ariel here could be friends with a bastard like the sadistic prankster here. Surely, he must've brought her here for an ulterior motive or something..? Well, whatever it was Loki had in mind, he had still made it quite clear that he cared for the red head. Dean had eventually learned that the boy had his own odd (if not crazy and stupid) ways to show affection towards others. Milo here was a good example of that, that poor bastard.
He cast a glance over his shoulder towards the red head, and for a second felt a pang of familiarity hit him. Her bubbly and innocent personality... reminded him of someone he had not been able to save.

When Milo had covered his mouth, Loki had simply continued to grin from behind his palm and licked him, and then casually given Ariel a reassuring smiled and waved off her worries. She was here to relax after all.
But thanks to Dean's indifference, Loki was pouting again, making himself look younger than he already did as he childishly crossed his arms over his chest. Sadly, the 'coffe bean' currently in charge here was a cold hearted bastard, and didn't even let kids get away with something, and easily ignored him as he turned his back to fix them their drinks. He better give Ariel the best freaking soda they had in that case.

When Milo went back to scolding him, he merely rolled his eyes and turned to face the older male again with a flat look. "I thought we established that I was years ago," he just said in a matter of fact way, while nonchalantly moving a hand up to his friends red hair and played with few red hair strands.
"I don't see why you're making such a big deal of this Thatch," he mumbled, suddenly appearing sad and... hurt? This even managed to catch Dean's attention as he stopped what he was doing doing and give the teen a weird look.
Loki lifted his gaze and locked his green eyes with Milo's, his under lip starting to tremble. "No matter what I do, everyone assumes bad things are bound to happen. Even when i'm trying to be of help, the closest things I get as thanks are dark glares and nasty name calling. I Just wanted to show Ariel here how nicely and fair you treat me."

I bloody fucking knew it, Dean thought annoyed to himself, almost facepalming. Was he hoping he'd get away with more things with Ariel here? Because Dean didn't dare risk to actually try and be nice to him, in fear what Loki would make him or the rest here do.
Muttering something to himself under his breathe, he carefully placed their drinks on the counter for them before quickly turing his bak to them again, anything to hold him back from smashing a bottle down the small brunette's head. Especially when he took notice of fucking tears welling up in those fake, green eyes. Had Dean been a nicer person, he would've said the little prick deserved an Oscar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Ariel's smile brightened and she relaxed when Milo gave her a smile and said it was nice to see her as well. She jumped when Milo quickly placed his hands over Loki's mouth and told him to not say things like that around her. She blinked at them, before covering her hand with her mouth as she stifled a giggle when Loki suddenly licked Milo's hand. She gave him a look that clearly said "stop that... I'm not supposed to be laughing..."

She always found most of his antics to be funny. When he waved off her worrying, she rolled her eyes while wearing an amused smile. She looked amused at his pouting before she let out a giggle when he crossed his arms over his chest.

Ariel happily moved close to Loki when he started playing with her hair. She enjoyed it when he would do things like that; he knew it would get her to smile. She looked at him when she heard his tone, giving him a confused look. When she saw his tears, she immediately hugged him.

"Oh, Loki! That's not true and I think they treat you well! None of them have hit you like a lot of people have when you mess with them and they're being really nice in letting us stay in here even though we're both underage! I'm really happy that I got to meet another one of the people you like to hang out with!" Ariel pulled back, beaming at Loki, before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Milo quickly wrenched his hand back away from Loki's mouth, rubbing his hand roughly on his shirt. "Now that was just uncalled for," Milo grumbled in a disgusted tone, shooting Loki a glare. First a kiss on the cheek, now the male had licked his hand. The kid really needed to learn his boundaries quickly.

He furrowed his eyebrows slightly at Loki's mumbling, before tensing up as he noticed the male appearing look sad and hurt. Now what was this kid up too? Did he really think that Milo was going to fall for such a trick. "I'm making a big deal out of it because it's Ariel, for petes sake, Loki!" he scowled lightly, before freezing as Loki locked his gaze with his immediately. He stared back the male blankly as he listened to the male, before suddenly flicking Loki in the middle of the forehead. "Cut that out, Loki. Haven't we established a long time ago that I'm used to your tricks by now?" Milo mocked the younger male's earlier words.

He had to give Loki some credit since the male had fooled him once or twice when they knew each other for only a short time. But not this time, especially with Ariel next to him. For all he knew, the younger male was trying to appear so innocent in front of the girl. He rolled his eyes lightly at Loki, scoffing slightly in amusement. "I think she's seen enough of us bickering with each other back at the Moriarti den to know how I treat you. And how you treat me." Milo added, tilting his head at the young male.

Milo's eyebrow twitched at the sight of the tears in the young male's eyes, urged to say something about it until Ariel suddenly hugged the younger male. He blinked in surprise before paling a bit at seeing that Ariel had fell for the trickster's act. Milo quickly glanced away at Ariel pointing out that neither Milo and Dean had hit Loki like the others. That wasn't exactly the truth. Nor a lie either. Dean has probably tried to throw bottles at Loki, while Milo had shot a few warning bullets past Loki's head a couple of times before. But Milo wasn't go to remark about that to Ariel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]   

Back to top Go down

Meet Little Red[TAG: Ariel and Milo]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1