HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Nani entered t the brothel and felt utterly out of place. It was the first time she ever went to a place like that and for the reason she was there. She sighed and looked around the place. She was wearing one of her new dresses with a leather jacket too big for her over it. She felt nude with her legs uncovered and without her knifes but she couldn't get to it them inside the dress. She turned around and found a boy standing on the lobby. Se took a deep breathe and approached him.

Last edited by Nani on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Another night on the job, it was all more or less the same. Clients came and went, paying for their time of pleasure with the prostitute of their choice. Connor being among them. The night had yet to get busy, having dealt with only one customer that happened to be a regular. She was an easy women to please, as she only sought satisfaction where her politician husband failed to give her. As soon as she got it, she was quick to leave.

So now, after having freshened up a bit, he waited around the lounge for someone else to purchases him for some time of the night. I just hope it's someone not sadistic. he thought, disliking those type of clients, as his gaze roamed over the men who resides indie the lobby. So far none of them seemed the type interested in the same sex. And there didn't appear to be any other women-

And when that thought came to mind, it was proven wrong. Near the door entered a young woman with tan skin and a lovely dress. And everything about her posture screamed uncomfortable. Add that and the fact that she was an unfamiliar face told the man that this was someone new. An inexperienced shopper coming in for the first time to inspect the wares. Interesting. he thought, blue eyes noticing the woman look his way before making her way over to him.

A flirtatious smile grew on his lips and his eyes drooped to half lid. "Hello." he said, stepping a little closer to her as he lifted his hand to brush against her cheek. "May I be of service?" he asked, a curious gaze mixed with suggestive seduction tone of his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Nani moved her head away from the hand but she kept her gaze up to the man. "I think you may..." She started playing with her hands and her gaze suddenly dropped. She was really nervous that the only thought of asking if he was free made her knees shake. "Ammm...I would like to..." She closed her eyes and tried to focus. "I was wondering if you are... Free?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Blue eyes blinked in mild bewilderment as the woman moved away from his hand, even as she kept her gaze upon him. Does she not like her face being touched? he wondered. Very well then. No touching there. He could work with that. It certainly wasn't the face that needed to be touched to bring pleasure anyways.

When she spoke, the steely gaze broke and she looked down as she played with her hands. She was indeed very new to this sort of thing. It was kind of entertaining to watch. He watched on with curiosity and amusement as she struggled to find her words, his smile turning more into a flirty smirk as she closed her eyes and finally spit it out.

It was adorable, the way she asked of his availability. Usually if a prostitute is hanging around, without draping themselves over someone else, it indicates them being open. But she was new to all this, so it made sense if she didn't know. And he certainly wasn't going to tease her on that fact. He would rather not loose a potential client after all.

"As a matter of fact..." he purred out, leaning forward slightly to get within her personal space. "I am available." He brought his face over to the side and towards her ear, "What would you like?" he whispered, his lips barely brushing against the shell of her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:11 am

Nani rubbed her forehead with her fingers. "The normal stuff I guess." She put her hands on her back and looked around the place. "So now you tell me the price, show me the place we are going to do <the thing>?" she said while she gesture with her hands. "Or anything?" A nervous laugh escaped her lips and she had to fight the urge to facepalm herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:33 am

She was very nervous indeed. Everything her body did only told Connor that. And not the excited kind of nervous either. The raven-haired man certainly couldn't recall ever getting a client like that. At her answer, he raised a brow and stood upright before cocking his head to the side. The... normal stuff? Does she mean just plain sex? Well that would classify as normal in that line of work.

And then she tried to make it all business like, which wasn't a bad ting as it was a business transaction, only anything past price was silly. The thing? Was she incapable of saying sex? Or any of its variations? Is... is she a virgin? he wondered breifly as she laughed nervously.

If so, it was very unfamiliar territory for him. He heard of some men coming to the brothel to be cured of their virginities, but they were always after the female prostitutes. All of his clients had at leas tone notch in their belt. He had no idea what to do with a virgin. Doesn't it hurt first time around? His job was it bring pleasure, not pain. Unless asked otherwise.

Still, she was a client that was requesting a room with him. "Certainly," he finally answered, a smile upon his face. "We charge hourly, one-hundred an hour, with a few extra fees for attending to any fetishes such as bondage or the like. Though I'm sure you won't have to worry about that." If from how she went about this was anything to go by, she just wanted simple intercourse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:48 am

Nani smiled at the guy and tried to keep herself calm. "Okay so we get a room and get over the thing. Shall we?" She said a little too fast and passed next to him trying to find the rooms. It wasn't something personal but she sort of wanted to lose the the infamous v-card as soon as possible. It was already embarrassing being 20 years old and with no experience and she didn't want the boy to figure it out even though she was sure he was already suspicious about that area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 am

Blue eyes blinked as the woman began to talk fast and walk passed him, he only caught every other word. But the message was easy enough to pick up. She wanted to hurry and get it over with. Strangest Client ever. he thought as he turned around to follow her. "The rooms are this way." he said, coming up behind her to whisper in her hear before grabbing her hand and leading in the direction of the rooms.

He the walk to them didn't take very long, even if they had to ho up the stairs and down a hall, his feet making the well memorized path it took. When they reached upon it, he stopped to look at his client with a sultry smile. "Here we are~" he said, his voice husky as he went to open the door. The room itself was lovely, as was expected of a high class brothel, with excellent furnishings. Of course the most important being the queen sized bed.

"After you," he purred out, holding the door open for his client.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 am

Nani smiled at the politeness of the boy but instinctly she started playing with her hands again. The place was all right and in Nani's mind rushed the idea it had a lot of things she could easily sell on the black market. She shook her head and tried to focus. Slowly she sat on the bed and stared at Connor. "It's nice." She said trying to break the silence. "Can you help me with the dress?" She turned her back to Connor and showed him the zipper of her clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:01 pm

After she entered the room, Connor followed after while closing the door behind him. His gaze kept a close watch upon his client, looking for any signs of distress while also waiting for some kind of order. She was playing with her hands again and lightly shaking her head. It was a curious sight, but not one he was going to question.

This client finally broke the silence, complimenting the room as she sat down upon the bed. When she finalyl made a request, he gave a smile and made his way over to the tan skinned woman. "Certainly~" he purred out, coming up behind her to also sit upon the bed and reaching for the zipper. Slowly he pulled it down, revealing more tan skin beneath. The hand that wasn't on the zipper reached up to help slid the dress down from her shoulders, brushing up against the soft skin.

"This is a lovely dress." he complimented, his voice low and husky. "But not as lovely as you." He leaned forward and pressed his face in the space between her shoulder and neck, nuzzling it before giving a light kiss. He wasn't one to kiss the lips unless asked of him, but other parts of the body where fine. Helped spur on his clients if place on the right spots.

As he finished unzipping her, he pulled back lightly so that it would easier for her to undress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Nani moved according to the moves he made. She stared at his as she help her undress. He was good, he was careful but she didn't feel comfortable with the way he was talking, like he cared for her. "My name is Nani by the way." She said as she laid on the bed and waited for the man to undress. "And you don't have to say stuff like that to make me feel good. I know I am paying but I would like you to be honest." She pointed out about her being lovely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 pm

So far, it seemed his client was moving along with him, accepting his touch as he unzipped her and slid away the dress. That was good, she was getting more comfortable. If she hadn't, he would have wondered if he was loosing his touch. After all, it was his job to make her feel pleasure, and one couldn't do that if they were uncomfortable.

As the tan-skinned woman finally revealed her name, Connor smiled before pulling away to finish taking the dress off. "A pleasure to meet you Nani." It was a pretty sounding name, seemed foreign though he couldn't be too sure. There were all kinds of names out there after all. And he wasn't what one could call culturally aware. As she laid down upon the bed, almost naked as the day she was born, the raven-haired man stood up and began to undress.

He made a show of going slow, lifting up his shirt to reveal tone skin over well developed muscles before he pulled it over his head. It fell to the floor in a pool near the dress before he made to undo his trousers and remove them as well. But before he did, Nani made a request. With a raised brow he looked at her, tilting his head before nodding. "As you wish." he stated, unzipping before stepping out his final bit of clothing. Save for his underwear of course.

But before he removed that, he crawled onto the bed and over his client as he smiled flirtatiously. "Though I was honest when I said the dress was lovely. As are you." he said before leaning down to suckle at her neck. His hands moved up to touch the skin of her belly before moving slowly upwards, making a trail to memorize. "Most of my clients are older women who's husbands can't satisfy them." he admitted, to help show he he spoke truth. When one had those sort of clients, many younger women would be lovely to see.

(We should probably put an M before the subject title to wanr people of mature content)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Nani blushed at the comment and the touch of those fingers over her skin. It was the first time she was like that with other person and it felt odd. Part of her wanted to back off and run away but the other one was starting to enjoy the attention. Plus the guy wasn't bad looking.

She grabbed Connor's chin and made him look at her. "I want everything off if you are not bothered." She whispered and then kissed him between the eyes. Her hands still shaking pushed his chest a little apart and waited for him to make e next move and guide her what to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Connor was focusing on his ministrations when he felt a hand grip his chin. He didn't resist as it was tugged upwards to make him look at his client, knowing better than to try. Resisting would only make it hurt and he had no idea if this client had a temper or not. When blue eyes locked with brown, he listened intently to her whispered request.

He was about to smirk, only to find himself bewildered at the gentle kiss to his brow, right between the eyes. The man blinked a couple times as he started down at her before slowly nodding. "Understood." He had to admit, at least to himself as he placed on his flirtatious smirk once more, that he was a little unnerved by the gentle gesture. People didn't normally do that to their whores.

But she was new to those brothel scene, and if Connor was right then also a virgin, so she might have just wanted everything to be sweet and gentle. But if that's the case then why was she uncomfortable with my giving her compliments? he wondered briefly as he sat up to remove his underwear.

Much like with his shirt and trousers, he was slow in his removal of the boxer briefs. Making a show of it to arouse his client as he rolled them down his hips until they were completely off. He tossed them over to wear the rest of the clothes were more than likely at before leaving over her again and reaching for the panties that remained on her.

His gaze remained on hers as he slowly removed the cloth from tan legs and leaving her bare before him. "Like that?' he asked softly, his large hands brushing against Nani's outer thighs before moving up to her hips. He then leaned his head down to nibble at her earlobe, moving down to her chin then neck, before residing at her collar bone. "Do you wish to remain unmarked do you not mind?' he questioned against her skin, his lips brushing with every word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:24 pm

"Do whatever you think is okay." She whispered and looked away to the roof. The place was expensive and it seemed the way knew how to warn every single dollar he charged. His hands moved softly like if he was afraid of breaking her and part of her felt pity of the situation. Suddenly she felt his fingers going a little lower to her intimate region and she gasped in surprised. Ip by instinct she put her hads as a barrier between her and the boy and one of her legs hit the boy on the hips with enough force to make him almost fall. "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Connor had to resist the urge to frown at her docile response to his question. If he had any doubt of her being a virgin, it was gone by now. Which wasn't a bad thing per say, it's just- well she clearly had no idea what she wanted. Which made his job a little difficult. How was he supposed to bring her pleasure and satisfaction if she didn't give him a clue of what she liked? Well if she doesn't care of being marked or not, then I guess she doesn't have to worry about hiding any hickeys from someone else.

So with that thought, he lightly bite against her collar bone to see how she would react. Depending on her response would tell him she liked that sort of thing or not, and if not he'd simply keep to sucking at her skin instead. Meanwhile, his hands continued thier trial along her lover half. Moving closer towards her intimate area-

Only to be met with pain in his hips.

A groan left this lips as he staggered for a moment form the sudden and painful force. Sitting up quickly, he winced at the pain and looked down at where he had been striked. Though it was a stupid thing, because if there was bruising it wouldn't reveal itself until later. He heard Nani swear and felt himself wanting to do the same.

"You know..." he drawled out, looking down at her and giving her a smile -though pained. "If you were into being rough, I would have liked a warning." Honestly he wasn't even sure if it was on purpose or not, but regardless he was hurting. That was something he did hate about his occupation, now and then there was pain. "I'll let that one be on the house, but I will have to charge you a fee for any further incidents." he added, keeping his voice calm and sensual as the pain began to subside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Nani sat on the bed and stared at Connor with her eyes side open. "Okay, okay." She brushed her hair off her face. "This is what I've are going to do. You are going to fuck me, not charming, no sweet words, just plain sex. By the way you are watching me you already know I am a virgin but I am not a girl looking for romance or any of that things." Again she was talking too fast and her hands were shaking. "All I ask is to know I'm in control of the situation because this is the iny chance I'm going to get." Suddenly she felt the urge to start crying and it was just for some memories that were starting to appear . She covered her face with her hands and took three deeps breathes. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Connor didn't know what to expect from this client, there were too many possibilities. But even with that, and trying to expect anything form her, he did not expect the reaction he got. His own blue eyes widened at her suddenly sitting up, blinking owlishly as she spoke quickly to him with obvious frustration and embarrassment.

"O...k...."

He had no idea what to do in this situation. No idea what to say or how to act. And that was unsettling. Because the only time he ever had any confidence was while he was on the job. He knew what to do with work, even in the face of new clients and figuring out what they liked. But this- this virgin woman who was talking a mile a minute while looking like she wanted to cry and beat him to a pulp at the same time was very strange territory.

Even if she demanded just sex with no charming or sweet nothings -which he was fine with- it didn't help him figure out what he could do that wouldn't give him bodily harm. And he'd certainly wanted to not get hurt if he could avoid it. "Miss Nani, I get you're new to this- but my job is to make sure you feel pleasure and satisfaction. That's the point of paying me for sex, so you feel good. An important part of that is called foreplay. And since you're a virgin, you need it even more so because first time hurts." She was proving to be quite the difficult client.

She wants control.... well I suppose there is one thing... he thought before rubbing the back of his neck. "Look, if you want control how about, I lie down on the bed and you straddle me?" he suggested, before moving to the side of the bed towards the nightstand where he kept condoms and lubrication. The lubrication was mostly for male clients though sometimes used with his female ones. But he only grabbed out a condom and opened it so that it was ready when it was needed.

Afterwards, he moved to lie on the bed and motioned for Nani to do as he asked. "This way you can control what happens. You can even move my hands to where you want them to be at and what they touch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Nani let her hands dropp and watched Connor. "Are you sure?" She asked but when she saw him laying on the bed and offering the lube part of her told her it was okay, he wasn't going t hurt her. "Okay." Se repeated and then put some of the liquid on her palm. She saw Connor hard on and sighed. Her hand moved between her legs and when she felt ready she climbed until she was almost on top of the boy. "Put your hands on my hips." She ordered with trembling voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:03 am

Connor simply nodded as she asked if he was sure. It seemed like the best idea to give her what she wanted. And his job was to please. Her wish, was his to command. Kind of like a genie. he thought to himself. A genie that granted sexual wishes. After he handed her the lube, a last minute decision as since she was a virgin she might need it to help, he put on the condom and waited until she was ready.

Blue eyes kept his gaze upon Nani's face, just in case looking anywhere else would have left her uncomfortable, and he watched her reactions in case any other kind of discomfort came. Then she deemed herself ready and straddled over him. Upon her command, he nodded and placed his hands upon her hips.

His grip was firm but gentle, ready to move where ever she wished them to or leave if she so desired. "Read when you are." he breathed, offering her a comforting smile. Loosing one's virginity was kind of scary. He had felt nervous when he lost it the first time, back when he first became a prostitute of the brothel upon catching the attention of some associate. She was more than eager to teach him some tricks and take away his virginity, but he could still recall how worried he had originally been.

"Remember, whatever you want to do just say it and I'll listen. I'm yours to do with as you please right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 am

Nani chuckled and lowered her gaze and gave hima second kiss between in his eyes and then another one on his forehead. "Yeah, ready." She lowered herself with the help of Connor. A pain erupted inside her and she had to bite her lips to let a hight pitched scream leaved her lips. Her arms closed on the boys shoulders and her head fell between her shoulders. She could do it, all she had to do was to keep going, like everything in life. When he finally was inside her she stood immobile for a while trying to adjust to the new feeling. "Does this get better at any time?" She hissed in discomfort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:54 am

For someone who didn't want romance or to be charmed, she was certainly affectionate. For the second time, Connor was given a gentle kiss to his brow by the tan-skinned woman. And in addition a kiss to his forehead as well. She was full of contradictions if he did say so himself, but it wasn't his place to make a comment on the matter.

When she claimed to be ready, Connor helped ease her onto himself to ensure it went in and hopefully without any damage. A groan left his lips as a tight heat wrapped around him, pleasure surging through from the action. But the man kept still, years of training allowing him to do so as he waited for her to fully take him in and to adjust.

He was right about it going to be painful, judging form the look on her face as she bit her lips and looked like she was trying not to cry. Her body nearly collapsed on top of him as she took in his girth, and Connor took in a deep breath while his hands remained on her hips as instructed.

Upon her question, he nodded slowly. "Y-yeah. After a while it does." he assured, recalling back when he first started taking men. "You just need to make yourself relax and wait until you feel adjusted. You gotta allow the intrusion, that's the first step." His thumbs began to make soothing circles on her hips in an attempt to help sooth away her pain. "During this time, it's best to do something to distract yourself from the pain. Such as having me touch your neck or chest with my mouth. Your body has many sensitive pleasure spots besides down there and giving them attention will help bring in the pleasure faster."

It was kind of weird to be giving this sort of lesson to a client.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Nani noded slowly and then she started relaxing. It was hard due to her temper and everything that involved her so she decided to use the only escape she and when she was stressed. "I'm sorry if I'm being a pain or a complication. I guess you are not used having someone as complicated but I guess I'm just.... I'm afraid" she stared at him and closed her eyes. "But you are doing great... I mean..." She took a deep breathe and guided his hands up to her body. "I just feel sort of stupid. I'm not used being this way, inexperienced or..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Connor breathed through his nose, urging himself to relax as well. The tightness had been a bit more than he had expected. But it was easing up a bit, her body starting to adjust to him as she relaxed somewhat. But he wouldn't move until she told him to, she was the one in control.

Blue eyes blinked in confusion as Nani began to apologize for her attitude. "It's... fine." he said, feeling a little awkward. "I've had worse." Which was true. He had, along with every other prostitute in the brothel. There were plenty of clients that treated them like dirt, humiliated them, did whatever they felt like to them because they could. He had clients who saw him nothing more than a doll that could be broken over and over again. And he was inclined to believe they were right.

As she confessed to being afraid, Connor tried desperately to think of what to say. He was way out of his element, this emotional stuff. This was the kind of thing that he didn't normally deal with when he was working. I don't know if I'm supposed to comfort her, and if so how. he thought, but before he could attempt to say anything she continued.

A light chuckle escaped his lips as she somewhat complimented him. "And I'm not even doing anything yet." he said, his tone harmlessly playful as she lifted his hands to move up her body. Long fingers traced up the trail she was creating, rubbing gently against the soft skin as they searched for sweet spots to help ease her pain. "Well I guess that's why you're here right?" he asked, in regards to her statement of inexperience. "To gain some experience? I suppose the bright side of buying a prostitute is that, I'm not a selfish lover." he gave a crooked sly grin at that, winking playfully up at her.

It was true in a sense, it was his job to make sure he was completely satisfied. Even if it mean she was the only one (he had had clients who would be finished fast and then leave). While any other guy, quick fling or long time boyfriend, would be more focused on their own end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm

When he reached her back and started caressing the lower part she let a gasp escape her lips and her hips moved almost by themselves. Like a lighting it crossed her body from head to toes and she couldn't help to carve for the feeling. A soft smile appeared on her face and with her hands she pulled Connors body closer to her. "Don't you mind?" She asked aware of what she asked before and what she wanted now. Tr guy was probably thinking she was a freak or crazy but she sort of wanted to feel covered, to feel embraced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]   

Back to top Go down

Recreation night (TAG: Connor) [Mature]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next