Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 am

Cassim sat at a bench across from the famous brothel. In a trench coat with a newspaper up to his face. He always peeked over to see his little, Though not so little girl Jasmine. He tracked her down after hearing about who took them after the adoption. It was hard but in the end. He found his daughter. Of course his former worker would put her in a place like this. The man had not an original bone in his body when dealing with women. He waited everyday for her to come in and clock out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:53 am

Exciting the Gommorah in her street clothes, Jasmine found her eyes drawn to that bench again. The man was there, like clockwork she knew he as always there whenever she got off her shift. That and he was keeping an eye on her, she knew men's gazes well enough to know that much. She sighed and then squared her shoulders, call her stupid but she needed a talk with her...stalker. Crossing the street, she made her way towards the man with the newspaper covering his face. "You looking for someone?" She demanded with her hands on her hips as she stared down at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:16 am

Cassim took one look up at her. This was the first time he heard her voice in a long time. This wasn't a good time to confront. Surely someone from Frollo's group was watching. There was no way he wouldn't keep someone on watch duty. But he wasn't just going to leave her. Though a part of him wanted to tell her to stand up straight. "Am I? Your the one that came over to me. Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?" he asked. Cassim put the news paper back up. But subtlety looked around to see if anyone was watching.

Last edited by Cassim al-Rashid on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:28 am

She sighed, "You may think you're being sneaky but I've seen you every night. You only come around when I leave, the other girls never see you during the day. Plus I know you keep an eye on me, so who are you?" She asked as she folded her arms. Her back ramrod straight as she stared down at him. She didn't know the man and she needed answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:22 am

Cassim couldn't help but hold back a chuckle. Little things he missed in ten years like her sighs had become a joy to listen to. He rolled up the newspaper and put it on the right side of him. Leaving room on the bench if she needed to sit. Besides the coast seemed to be clear. "Excuse me, I dont mean to mess with or scare you. I'm sorry if I have; It was not my intention to." he said. Cassim stood up so he could prepare for any reaction she had. He could blame if she slapped or punched. Hell even went yelling down the street screaming for help from the crazy man. "I'm your dad, Cassim Harun Al-Rashid." he confessed. He stopped there to brace himself for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:24 am

She listened to him with a surprisngly calm expression but her hands had balled into fists. "If you're lying...then you're a damn good liar. Why should I believe you? And why weren't you around when I was kid?" She demanded, turning away from him. She was taking the news surprisingly well but deep down she was panicking. It couldn't be possible that her dad was here now...and if so why hadn't she ever met him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Seeing her turn away was painful. It was one situation he had planned to handle. But it seemed harder to deal with. "I wish I could say something to make you believe. Tell you about a scar you obtained or a special blanket or stuffed animal I brought you. But I cant, I wasn't around you long enough to make those memories with you. Know that it wasn't because I didn't want to be there. I was in a bad place and eventually it caught up with me and forced me to separate from you. You don't have to accept me in your life. But just know I am who I say I am." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 pm

She heard him but it was hard for her to process, "Why now? Why tell me now?! Why not sooner?" She demanded, her voice coming out slightly strangled as she struggled to hold back the tears that were threatening to come out. She wouldn't cry in front of him, "You've come by all these times, why didn't you say something sooner?" She asked as she turned on him, her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:29 pm

"Because there's something bigger going on behind the scenes. Jasmine my first priority was always to get and your brother to live a better life. But I need you to help me find some people that could destroy these plans. I need you to help me find the man who adopted you. Tell me where your brother is?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:41 pm

"The man who adopted me is the one who put me here and you won't be able to find him anymore...he's dead." She said with a shrug. "As for Aladdin, I don't know where he is tonight he's gone had some work to do." Jasmine added quietly. Her whole body was rigid but she refused to look at him just yet as she was struggling not to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:23 am

Cassim sighed as his daughter revealed what happened to him. Hearing her confess what he had done to her. Just broke his heart and he walked closer to her to hug her. "I'm sorry honey. I'm sorry. Do you want to come home with me. You'll never have to do this ever again. I'll take care of you." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:03 am

All Aladdin wanted to do was spend the day with his sister... Was that so hard to ask? He had only been home a day and he hardly saw her since she picked him up at the station. He hoped she put ice on those bruises...

If he ever found out who did that to her, he'd skin them alive...

He decided he was going to pick her up today, whether she wanted him there or not. He hated going to that place, the Gomorrah, the place made his blood boil. He didn't mind the prostitutes there... most of them were in the same boat as Jasmine. Though, he didn't get why she still worked there, even after he killed Frollo...

That guy still made his blood burn...

Speaking of blood burning... Aladdin looked up as he made the corner to Jasmine's work place and paused in step when he saw Jasmine on a bench, crying and with some guy wrapped around her. He couldn't see the guy's face, but seeing Jasmine crying was enough to make Aladdin see red.

Aladdin sprinted over and pulled the guy up by the back of his collar. He raised his hand, ready to punch the guy in the face. “What the hell are you doing to my sis...ter...” He trailed off when he saw the man's face.

“...Dad?”

{OOC yay, made it! X'D}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 am

(Omg yay you did male it.)

Cassim was surprised that he was suddenly yanked off of his crying daughter. Cassim was about to make a counter attack. But he heard the word dad that made him stop in his tracks. His son Aladdin, as grown as ever was standing before him. Joy swelled in his heart and all he could do was let out a happy chuckle. "Yes, Aladdin. It's me." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:33 pm

She had been about to shove him off of her but someone beat her too it, "Aladdin?" She asked with surprise, her eyes were still red rimmed. She wiped at her eyes with a shaky hand, if her brother said he was their dad then she believed him...Cassim she was still unsure about. "What's going on?" She asked in a shaky voice, she was completely overwhelmed at the moment. A father she hadn't even known existed was suddenly in her life and now she wasn't even sure what she felt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Aladdin studied the man with wide eyes. Some wrinkles and gray hair, but there was no mistaking that the man before him was his father. He was knocked out of his shock by Jasmine. “What the hell? I thought you were still in the slammer...” He let go of Cassim and moved over to Jasmine. “Hey, it's okay, Jas...” He put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“Remember the stories I used to tell you about our parents? Until Frollo tried to send me away?” He asked, softly, hating how her eyes were red from crying. He turned and gave Cassim a look over his shoulder. “How long have you been watching her?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Cassim smiled happy that his son still remembered him. Though he wasn't so happy about hearing the bits and pieces of his kids suffered through. "Its been weeks. Months. Close to a year now. I've been out of jail. I only found your sister thanks to some girls that helped me track you two down. So its been a month or two of watching. Trying to figure out how to approach and making sure I dont cause any scenes. I'm sorry it took me so long. This isn't how I exactly planned the reunion. But now I can get you two out of here." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:40 pm

Jasmine gave Cassim a look, "No offence Cas but um we're getting along fine on our own." She said shortly. She wasn't about to tell him or Aladdin that she couldn't leave, besides that she didn't know Cassim well enough to leave with him. She sighed and glanced over at Aladdin, "I do remember the stories...its just I...I wasn't prepared for all this." She admitted with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Cassim was taken back by Jasmines complete refusal. Though the way she was glancing back and forth. He figured there was something else happening. "Are you really? Or is it something else? I realized this isn't the best way to meet me. But can you at least try and make this work. Or how about I pay to say your own the job. So you won't get in trouble." Cassim said. If anything. He could at least try to get out why she was too jiittery. Why she suddenly went from asking questions to pushing away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Aladdin let out a haughty laugh. "Leave? You really think it's that easy? I'm in Whitemore's gang, Pops, I ain't going anywhere." He said, his voice a little bitter. He then grabbed Cassim by the shoulder. "Come on, I want to talk to you alone for a moment. Jas, wait here, this won't take long..."

He led Cassim a bit away, so Jasmine wouldn't be able to hear them. "You've been watching her for months? What the hell, you know she doesn't really know you. I'm in the phone book, you couldn't look me up?" He asked, in a harsh whisper. "Who were the girls that helped you find Jasmine?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Cassim wasn't too surprised Aladdin was recruited. Or that Aladdin seemed to enjoy his position under Whitmore. The power that came with the Whitmore empire was seductive. Even Cassim fell into its grasp when working there. It was that it didn't seem like it was his son talking to him. It was frollo and Whitmore talking through him. Words he heard "Its not easy" or the shoulder grab. All Whitmore and Frollo's mannerism's he had seen time and time again.  He followed his son to talk. But hearing him come with the commands He realized if his son wanted to man up and talk down to him. He had to have the same approach. "First of all, What backwards year are you living in Aladdin? Find you in a phone book. The girls dont matter. What matter is that I've scoped the situation. We have an opening to make moves and leave now. The whitmore gang has been inactive or out of town. Your not that relevant to them. Your more replaceable then I was. And I was worth ten times more to them than you and your sister combined. I still am. I know she doesn't know me. But this for her Aladdin. I know you feel useless. Give her your word so she can at least give me a chance. I can help whatever situation your in. This isn't like ten years ago. You two have talents, connections, your survivors. We can do this together." he whispered low and sternly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)   

Back to top Go down

Watching them grow from afar (Tag: Jasmine and aladdin can if he wants)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1