Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:02 pm

Elisa gave Nani a side eye of disgust for her salivia confession. "Ya nasty." she said and chuckled along. But at least Noah got the idea. Elisa just sat backed and smiled as the conversation of friendship came up. A neutral response to give a person the illusion of where they stood with her. She didn't need to give a true assessment of how she felt about them. They liked her and was comfortable around her. That's what she liked. Nani's question was a bit too unsubtle and accusatory for Elisa. She figured Nani was just being overly cautious and rightfully so. "Noah dont repeat yourself. She heard you and me say your name over and over again." said. To loosen the air of accusation coming from Nani's question. If Nani had any problems with him. Elisa knew she would come to her on it. But she needed people comfortable. "Besides its about me. Did Noah arrest seventeen people in one night. No I did. Actually Noah you have any cases you need help with?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:33 pm

"But it's not like a real presentation elisa."

His colleague seemed méffier some few other young woman, but nani seemed to have doubts about him ... yet he had not talked enough with the young woman to know if he could trust him or not .

"while I played the server anyone wants some other things?"

Maybe the two women needed to talk alone only a few minutes ... he looked at his colleague who offered his help on a case.

"If you have time when you can floor with me on a new assassin .. he asks me a lot of problem, it leaves no evidence ... I'll still spend a lot of sleepless night with him."

The greatest irony was that Noah survey itself ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA-NOCT0yA
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:18 pm

"I already like you big boy." She said after hearing out Noah but she had to leave now. "So it was now seeng you Elisa and we are in contact." She finished her drink and before leaving the place she gave the empty tras to the guy. "And you could be a nice waiter if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:30 am

"Yeah, Same here. Stay out of trouble." She said. As much as Elisa wanted her to shred to her words. Elisa pretty much knew that wasn't going to happen. Nani was one of those people who just loved the thrill of what she did too much. Elisa was afraid that she was going to get involved in something so bad. That she was going to have to lock Nani away for a long time. "Alright Noah. Tell me about your assassin problem. Do you have a name? A description of the guy? How many has he killed? Who has he killed? How does he kill? Who does he work for?" Elisa asked. She put her files away in a cabinet of other solved cases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:51 pm

"Goodnight miss"

he greeted the young thief, and looked elisa seemed worried ... yet he said nothing back on his case assassin, he shook his head.

"Unfortunately I did aps much information about it ... I just know it call Hauru, which makes me think it is Asian, he wears a pretty extravagant coat celon few witnesses .. . He killed people to the aristocracy but also small hooligan "

it pass a hand through his black hair.

"apart it seems extremely cruel to his victims does not seem to have the procedure."
Back to top Go down
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:27 am

Elisa took in Noah's assessment of his suspect. She was pretty happy to come across this. As not only it would put a dangerous criminal behind bars. But it could lead to the capture of many other hard to catch criminals. It could even put a dent in either the moriarti or Whitmore syndicates. "Dont worry Noah, You did great. We have a name and a signature look. We can track this man down. It will be some extensive footwork. But we can get him." she assured him. She had some good informants she counted on. If anyone saw someone that elaborate and dangerous it was them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Noah smiled and scratched his head, he was back in the division and still had to prove himself, he was happy ais that said Eliza. He really hoped to capture the murderer.

"I should have come to tell you before, but since we're all overworked I did not want to disturb anyone. But I'm in town for a month I still do not know anyone for the information you unlike other . "

He really find its place at the police station, and quickly. He looked at the time, i was late or rather early, it was already fives in the morning. It songeat to get food for him and eliza. But before he took one of the pictures showing a victim of the killer.

"This victim is strange ... it does not matches the profile of the other ..."

had it killed because she had seen? Then he would share his theory with his colleague vertigo took and he fell forward, bumping his head against his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   

Back to top Go down

Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2