Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:52 am

Elisa laid on top of the interrogation table. Flat on her back with her left leg up and her face covered in papers. Folders and papers of cases she read over and over. It was a long night of arrest nights. But she came out with 17 taking out a small sweat shop owned by a new up and coming gang. She had never had to chase down and arrest so many suspects. She was sore and this cold flat metal table was good enough. Usually she would lay where they held the dead. But it was full and most unsolved. So this was second best. But a good thing was she was way ahead of her arrest record.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Nani entered to the police station feeling really nervous even though she was wearing her hair in a ponytail and had hear head covered with her hoodie and a scarf oover her nose and mouth, luckily it was a cold night and she could easily fake coughing and sneezing. She saw a pile of papers on a table and decided to go and check there first. The problem was she didn't noticed the girl behind those piles before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Noah had spent at night outside to patrol, this city occupied well the policemen, he returned to the exhausted commissionership, but he again had to make his report. By walking he perceived Élisa on a table, probably put to sleep. He left her try it to be the most silent possible to go to the coffee machine to return then with two tumbler.

" Elisa Darling you cannot sleep here... "

He stopped by seeing the young woman being held in front of his colleague.

" I can help you miss? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA-NOCT0yA
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Nani jumped as she heard someone talk to her on the back, just when she was about to open the first file. "Hi." She said trying to sound calm. "I was just wondering around..." She stuttered. "I needed to talk about..." She looked around trying to get and idea when she saw a phone lying on a table. "My cellphone! My cellphone was stolen this afternoon with my purse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Elisa woke up when the papers were lifted from her face. But in stayed quiet as the woman jumped back in fear. It was good to know that her presence could bring fear among unlawfuls. Especially this all to familiar thief. Elisa couldn't believe Nani was here again. When Noah came in and told to not sleep. She got up and put the folders down. "Thank you Noah, and this is the infamous thief Nani. Baby what are you doing here? Your not in trouble again are you?" she asked. Elisa slid off the metal table and walked up to Noah and grabbed his cup of coffee. She blew on it and took a few sips waiting for an answer. It seemed security was real low at the station. The others may not have come back yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Nani took off her scarf and her hoodie with annoyance. Damn she had been close. "Hey Elisa and, don't worry, no problem with me this days." She sat down before her and crossed her arms up her chest. "You know I am on the right path this time." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Elisa chuckled at Nani's words. "Right path where? Into someone's wallet. You'd probably steal the right path if it was possible. So if there's no big trouble. Level with me and tell me what your doing here? We can walk out of here no problem and get a couple of drinks." she offered. This coffee just wasn't hitting it like she thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Nani jumped off her seat and smiled at her. "For your I formation I have a job none, a real one." She mocked her but part of her couldn't help to focus her attention on the board of the office where she saw some pictures of the moriaty family and other gangsters. On the bottom of it she saw a picture of her but it didn't had a red line like the others one. "What is that? And why am I in the chart?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 pm

"Really now! Tell me what is it?" she asked. Elisa looked at the wall and how everything connected. "Its just a look back. A six degrees of separation. The only reason why your up there is because your a repeat offender and some officers saw you hanging out with some undesirables. So are you trying to get into anything big? Who are your new friends?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Nani chuckled. "I don't get along with those people. They want you to pay for them for the protection I don't need and none of them is worth trusting." She took the photograph and smiled at the mugshot. "Can I keep it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 pm

"What are you even goi.. You know what I dont want to know, Take it. So you still didn't tell me what your doing here?" she asked. Keeping the conversation on target. Since Nani was avoiding answering as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:07 am

Nani put the picture on her jacket and rubbed her chin like if she was thinking. "You want me to be completely honest or would you theater stay with the lie that someone stole my purse"?" She said but the face of Elisa told him she preferred the first one. "I wanted to steal my file and all the records you had on me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:38 am

"Besides that being impossible because of a little invention called computers and other programs you couldn't get any hacker to break into. Why are you trying to steal your files. Are you trying to stop anyone from gathering Intel on you? Who wants that information? Who is after you? If you need help I'm here for you." Elisa confessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:44 am

"Hey I was just checking the place for the big move but maybe you are right about the hacker thing." She took a couple of steps back from the board and stared at the woman. "I'm worried I could get cross fired in this whole mess with e mob and cops. I've heard stuff on the streets and as far as I know not all cops are on your side and the same with the mob. I want to disappear from your files in case someone wants to use my name as a covering for someone else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:01 am

"I'm not going to remove your name from the files. But know they are protected from any tampering with. I understand your worries and know I take them very seriously. We do have some officers here that are not so legit. But I've been doing my best to put them behind bars. Part of doing that is making sure you and others out there are completely honest with me. Help me help you is all I ask. If anything happens to your name. I'll give you a chance to clear it." Elisa said. Elisa finished the last of the coffee and handed the empty cup back to Noah. "Any other worries you wish to express?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 am

Nani looked down and brushed her hair off her face. "There are lots of things but noting to can help me with." She raised her shoulders and put her hands on her pockets. "So how is work this days? Is the boss making you live by caffeine and donuts?" She joked as she reached the coffee machine and served herself in a plastic cup. She had no shame with Elisa and she knew the place so good she felt like part of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:01 am

Elisa raised a brow at Nani's cryptic sentence. But if she didn't want to expand on it. Elisa wasn't going to force her to. But Elisa shared her displeasure with Nani's jokes by laughing sarcastically. "Take you all morning to think of those lame jokes. You put about as much thought in those as you do your thefts. First of all fuck you doughnuts are delicious. Second dont lose your day job or lack there of. Its been rough taking down small jobs and losing cases to those wannabe dick traceys out there. Being yelled at, attacked and even spit on. All and all a good day. What about you? Hows your day?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:35 am

Noah had listened to both young women, Élisa seemed to master the situation. The request of nani was not unfortunately possible, on this blow we could make nothing for her.

" You know when admitting us that you want to delete your file in our back we could stop you? "

Well on he did not intend to make him but nani had to realize that everything the cops was not reliable, he had he the same confidence of it. He regardât the tumbler which tightened him his colleague.

" You takes me for your maintaining waiter now ?"

He smiles to him then look the other young woman.

He smiles to him then regardât the other young woman.

" Your discussion risks to be long you want some thing to drink? "

Back to top Go down
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:07 am

Elisa chuckled at Noah's question. She did have a bad habit of treating the others here like waiters."Dont take it personal Noah. Think of it less as waitering and more as I trust you not to spit in my coffee. How was your day Noah?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:38 am

"con't worry elisa, it's just a joke. You really think somebody can spit in your coffe ?"

This information the perturbed enough can being he was not any more going to ask for coffee the others... He fetched of other drink then returned.

" Rather shaken, the city cannot be quiet would be it only one night? I shall like I can find my bed one day " he smiles " you seems to have had a day rather loaded too élisa, I heard that you had make a record of arrest? "
Back to top Go down
Elisa Maza

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:42 am

"Noah we are the ACPD, Attica city police department. We are the most hated people in all of America. My own mama's ashamed of me. She tells everybody I'm a drug dealer. So yeah I believe people can spit and everything else in your coffee. I shudder at the thought of how many "Secret extra flavors" I didn't ask for come with my coffee. " she said. She remembered one day she found a voodoo charm in her drink. Elisa shrugged then sat up with some pride when he mentioned her record. "It just wouldn't be Attica city if it did sleep and yes Noah I did. Seventeen in one night. A illegal sweatshop bust, up top." she said. Elisa raised her hand to get a high five from Noah.

Last edited by Elisa Maza on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 am

Nani raised her eye brown in surprise. "Looks like a good night." She mumbled and then she turned to the man. "And I am with Elisa. I work as a waitress and you have on idea how many people has eating my saliva." She said before bursting into laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 am

"Well I hope I have not drank undesirable flavors without realizing it ..."

Noah was quite pained by the historie of sacollègue his mother but i do not Montrat. Elisa was a strong person can be even more masculine than him if you think about it. He smiled and pat her hand, proud of his colleague.

"nice catch lady"

Noah regardat young woman then laughed softly.

"remind me never to ask you to servire me."
Back to top Go down
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 am

"Nah, if you are friends of Elisa you better ask for me." She leaned on the chair and started playing with the still full cup. "I could even get the chef to give you something actually fresh." The man seemed nice and she wondered if he was one of those good cops Elisa talked about or if he was one of the corrupted ones. She would have to keep an eye on him. "Can you repeat me your name big boy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:13 am

"I hope she considers me as a friend but I do not pretend to proclaim myself his friend"

Noah would agree with the whole brigade but some do not have a sense of team and others are just the corrupt cops ... it's a shame because a good atmosphere always helps to travil. Brown also sat sipping his coffee.

"I call Noah, Noah pendragon delighted to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)   

Back to top Go down

Hiding out and "Working" (Tag: Everyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next