The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Milo stood before Korso's office door, giving it an annoyed look. It didn't please Milo to be called up to Korso's office. It felt like he was some damn highschooler being called up to the Principle's office. He probably already knew the reason to why he was called up here. Those stupid idiots had actually ran back to Korso and blabbed about Rourke and Milo in the Alley.

Milo sighed heavily before opening the door and walking in, a slight frown on his face. "You wanted to see me, Joseph?" he casually said, leaning against the doorway sill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Joseph had his feet up on his desk, leaning back in his chair. He gave Milo and unreadable look. "Yeah, come in further and shut the door behind ya." He ordered, casually.

Once Milo closed the door, Joseph lit a cigar. "So..." He took a long drag, before blowing out the smoke. "Heard you were with your dad..." He said, calmly.

"Mind telling me what the hell you were thinking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Milo stared back at Korso as the male gave him an unreadable look. He leaned off the doorway, walked in while shutting the door behind him. He shoved his hands into his pockets in a nonchalant manner, tilting his head at Korso. "Yes. You heard right." Milo remarked, shrugging his shoulders as he glanced away from the other male.

Milo rolled his eyes as he sighed heavily at the male's question. "I was thinking normally like always." Milo scoffed in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Joseph took his feet off the desk and leaned forward. "I know he's your dad, but what the hell, Thatch? We're on the brink of war." His voice stayed calm, but his tone stood serious.

He fell back in his chair, letting out a sigh. "You gotta tell me what you were talking to him about, you know that?" His question was said as more of a statement. He stood from his chair, taking another drag from his cigar, before putting it out in the ash tray.

"Don't you dare start making me question your side, Thatch, because that's what the men were doing when they came here and told me. Now they feel like I got them watching out for you for other reasons! Ya know I don't like that kind of thinking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Milo clenched his jaw tightly, returning his gaze upon Korso. "I know that, Joseph." he responded in a stern, rigid tone.

He kept a sharp gaze on Korso as the other male stated that Milo had to tell him of his conversation with his father. Milo gritted his teeth tightly before he took a deep breath and breathe out slowly to calm himself. "My mother. She was the subject of my conversation with my father. I simply went with my father to visit my mother's grave." Milo answered stiffly

"I'm not switching sides ever, Korso. You know that. Are you really going to letting those idiotic so called guards even persuade you that I was? Besides I can take care of myself. I've told you a dozen times that I don't need to have guards. Just get rid of them." Milo simply retorted back. It aggravated him to no ends about the guards that Korso assigned to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Joseph let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Fine.. They didn't stay long enough with you to figure that out, huh?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"I know that, but you know I keep guards with everyone that's close to me here." He stated back. "But, fine! No guards, done, happy now?" He threw his hands up in the air, getting agitated. "You better just make damn sure that you have your gun with you at all times, got that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:53 pm

"No, they didn't. They were too busy glaring at my father's guards and probably too giddy enough to go and tell you about what they were seeing." Milo scowled slightly, rolling his eyes lightly.

Milo's eyes brightened up at Joseph's statement about getting rids of the guards for Milo. "About damn time!" Milo exclaimed in a pure delighted tone. He rolled his eyes as the male commented that he had better have a gun with him at all times. "I'm not stupid, Joseph. I've always got a weapon with me." Milo smirked a bit at seeing the older male get agitated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Joesph shook his head. "Gonna have a talk with those two then..." He grumbled, hating suck ups and people who tried to get someone else in trouble.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just tell me if anything happens, all right? You know how I hate being kept in the dark." He moved over to his alcohol stand and poured him a glass of bourbon. "Want any?" He offered, holding up his glass to Milo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:35 pm

"Good. Please do." Milo smirked in victory as he knew now that those guards were going to get in trouble. Deserved them right for being such incompetent suck ups.

"Don't you worry, I won't leave you in the dark." Milo remarked, tilting his head at the glass of Bourbon. He thought for a moment before shaking his head. "I'm fine. I rather not get drunk around you again." Milo wrinkled his nose at the memory of Korso tricking him into a drinking game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:22 pm

He chuckled at Milo's reaction to the offered bourbon. "Oh, right, almost forgot about that." He smirked a little and winked at him, showing he hadn't forgotten at all. He took a big drink of his alcohol and let out a breath. "Well, any plans with your new found freedom?" He asked, both sarcastic and curious.

Moving back to his chair, he gestured for Milo to sit down across from him. "Plan on going back to the Gomorrah and seeing Jasmine again?" He asked, teasing a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Milo scowled lightly at the male, giving him a light glare. He could tell that the male didn't forget about that incident. Especially with that wink of his. Shrugging his shoulders, Milo answered in a nonchalant tone, "Probably go head over to the Tip Top club?"

He swallowed nervously before shooting his boss a look. There was the teasing that Milo had been waiting and prepared for. He was blessed that Joseph hadn't found out about Connor, although it was still embarrassing for everyone's eyes to be on him due to the hickey's that had beem visible on his neck. "Quit that teasing," he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Korso-Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:43 am

Joesph smirked at Milo's reaction. "Say, tell ya what... Why don't we go celebrate? You don't have your guards anymore, something you've been asking for awhile and I've got some good news coming up soon, so why not celebrate?" He offered, setting his glass down on the desk.

Might as well have some fun... He wondered if he could get away with taking Milo to the Gomorrah before he noticed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Milo quirked an eyebrow at Joseph. "Oh? Sure that sounds alright...what good news do you have coming up soon?" he asked out in a curious tone. This was news to him. He nodded his head also too to the male's suggestion. Milo had been asking Korso ever since he started to work for him, for no guards. Took him long enough, Milo thought to himself with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)   

Back to top Go down

Wasn't in danger really (TAG: Korso)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1