Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Ariel let out a breath as she sat down at the table outside of the cafe. She had a good number of bags with her from shopping for the Korso-Moriati household. Boy, we sure eat a lot there... She thought, looking over at the bags that were on the ground next to her.

She was only about halfway down with the shopping. It was her turn to shop and she didn't mind at all, but it was a bit exhausting doing it alone. She refused to complain though, even if she would like to go back to her bed and take a nap.

She picked up the menu on the table and began to look it over. She would need to get something small... She only had a little bit of personal money with her, while the rest was for the food and supplies she needed to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Akhesa sighned as her shoulders hurted because of the bags she was caring. "Damn i need a break." Suddenly she could smell a sweet scent of sweets and cake comeing from a house near bye. She followed the smell until she found herself in a nice cafe heading right towards the counter having all sorts of bakery in front of her. She ordered a piece of strawberry cake and water and searched for a place to sit. Great looks like there is no place left.

Just when she was about to leaveing depressed she saw an empty chair. The table the chair belonged to was nice, placed near a window but sadly someone else already sat there. Akhesa stood where she was for a little bit until she finally made up her mind to come over and ask the red haired sitting on the last free table for a seat before collapsing from the weight of her bags.

"May I have this seat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Airel looked up when she heard someone speak to her. She looked at the tanned girl in surprise, before taking in her heavy bags. "Oh! Of course, here, let me help." She said, quickly standing up and helping the girl unload the bags down near the free chair. "There!" She said, brightly, before turning to the girl. "Do you need me to get you some water?" She asked, looking at her worried. Seemed like she wasn't the only one that had been shopping a lot today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:06 pm

She let the red haired help her and placed herself on the chair after putting her cake and water on the table. "Thank you I´m alright." Akhesa could feel the worried look of the girl even without looking at her. Starting to eat the cake and taking a zip from her water she watched the red beauty swiftly. She´s pretty but probably pretty young. I hope her kindness won´t turn into talking waterfalls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 pm

"Oh, good!" She said, feeling relieved, before she sat back down. Ariel paused when she noticed the cake. "...Is that... cake?" her eyes were wide. She hadn't had cake in awhile...

She shook her head. No, must stay in budget... how much do I have again? She pulled out her coins and counted what she had, before looking at the menu again. I could get a water... that's free... and... oh, a salad... She felt a little deflated when she saw the only thing she could really get was a salad. She smiled brightly though, before waving a waitress over. "Hi! Can I get a water and a salad?" She asked, brightly, before her stomach rumbled loudly. She laughed nervously. "Please?"

The waitress gave her a nod and a smile. "You sure that's all you want?" Ariel nodded, still smiling. She really wanted some cake... and chocolate milk would be nice...

"Coming right up." The waitress said, with a wink, before turning to Akhesa. "Would you like anything else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:22 pm

She put down her fork and was thinking for a moment before turning to the waitress. "Another piece of cake would be nice .... and some sweets. You can just bring me two pieces of everything you got." After everything I´ve been trough today I earned that. Hearing another grumbling from the girl on the other side of the table she added, "Are you really sure a salad is enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Ariel blushed a little, but kept her smile up. "Yes, I'm sure."

She's probably going to think I'm one of those girls who is watching her weight... why did I have to bring so little with me? She thought, her smile wavering a little.

Oh my, she's buying sweets... Just relax, Ariel, you can get through thiiiis! She told herself, with a little nod.

The waitress watched her for a moment, before closing her pad. "All right, I'll be back." She left the table.

Ariel resisted holding her stomach when it growled again. She hated the feeling of being hungry... Maybe she should have made herself some breakfast this morning after all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Only a bit of her current piece of cake was left and slowly Akhesa was starting to get annoyed by the noises the stomach of the red haired was making.

If she is obviously that hungry why didn´t she order more? She definitely is thin enough to be able to eat lots of "bad" things. Even if not she still would have her pretty facce.

Akhesa sighned. Maybe it was because she was tired or even had one of her kind moments which were very rare for everyone except her brother but she couldn´t help or it was only because she got annoyed by the grumbling sound.

"You can have the rest of my cake if you want. I will get another one soon anyways." Akhesa pushed the plate to the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Ariel looked up at the woman in surprise. "Oh, no, I couldn't... I don't have a way to pay you back." She quickly said, shaking her head a little. "Thank you for your offer though." She said, giving a bright smile.

The waitress came back and placed Ariel's salad in front of her, causing the redhead to sigh in relief. "Thank you. Oh, um... can I get some ranch dressing?" She asked, looking at the waitress.

"All right, it'll be extra." Ariel deflated at that.

"Oh, never mind, thank you..." Ariel dug quietly into her dry salad, grimacing a little at not having the taste of ranch with it. She took a big gulp of her water to help with the dryness, before watching as the waitress set down the woman's cakes and sweets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:54 pm

So she doesn´t have much money. She looked at the many bags of the red haired.

Mabye the stuff she bought is for someone else then. Porr little thing. Wait what? I am not responsible for possible suffers so why should i care? Better i do something to get this over.

As the waitress placed Akhesas orders in front of her she decided to order something esle. "Could you get my friend please some dressing? You know love can make you do crazy things like trying to eat as health as possible." She looked towards the girl. "I´ll pay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Ariel's head shot up in surprise. "Oh, no, y-you don't have to.." The waitress was already walking away before Ariel could tell her no. She turned back to the woman across from her. "You didn't have to do that, it was very kind of you. I-I don't have away to pay you back... A-at least at the moment, I get paid more next week, so maybe I could pay you back then? But, no, I don't know where you live, so how could I get you the money? And then there's the fact that you offered me some of your cake... oh, I could back you a cake! I'm pretty good at that, at least, that's what Loki says! But, I still wouldn't know where to take the cake to, I guess I could leave it here and you could pick it up? Oh, but how do I know that someone else won't take it? Will the cafe even hold outside cakes?" She started rambling on, trying to think of ways to payback the woman for her kindness.

She was gesturing with her hands and starting to get confused as she spoke. The hand thing was an Italian trait she picked up from her father's side of the family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Wonderful she talks like a waterfall. Note to myself. Never be nice to strangers.

As she could hear the girl talking about some guy called Loki she got interested though. She heared about someone called like that not too long ago.

"Loki? I guess i heard that name before. Could you tell me a bit about you and your friend? Oh and don´t worry about paying me back. There is no need to. I got enough money to handle it."

Seeing the red haired gesturing wildly with her hands she almost had to shout. "Carefull. The food!" But it was too late. The water and also the salad together with the dressing fell on the floor. Akhesa sighned. Great she´s clumsy too.

She waved for the waitress to clean up and gave the girl her new cake before finishing her old one. "You should be more careful while having things around during talking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:41 pm

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She started helping the waitress clean up her mess. She let out a breath when she sat back down. "Sorry, I'm not usually clumsy like that... Must be hungrier than I thought." She said, pondering.

"Thank you, again, sorry about being loopy." She apologized again. Ariel bit her lip before she picked up a clean fork and took a bite of the cake. She hummed at the taste before swallowing. "Thank you so much! This is really good."

A happy smile was on her face as she happily ate the piece of cake. "Oh, and yes, Loki is my best friend." She answered, suddenly remembering what the woman said. "Oh! I'm Ariel by the way, sorry for being rude and not introducing myself sooner." She said, handing her hand over to the woman to shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:05 pm

"It´s fine. No real harm has been done." Akhesa watched the girl sitting down while herself continued to eat her cake as nothing has happened at all.

Seeing the red haired enjoying the cake piece while she aplogized and thanked Akhesa over and over again she couldn´t help but let the muscles of her face form a smile. Annoying but still she´s pretty cute. Funny.

She took the hand the girl was just offering her to shake and kept up with the manner of indruducing herself. "I´m called Akhesa." Better leave some space for lying in case I need to." Don´t worry. If I´d known we would talk that much I would have introduced myself already as well." So Loki is a friend of hers. Interesting. Maybe this meeting could be actually useful. After her thinking she placed her fork on the just emptied plate in front of her and started packing the sweets in one of her bags when she was just reminded by all the fresh food that she should get them in some fridge soon.

She sighned. It just felt like time actually started to run out for her to keep her buying at top quality. "I´m afraid I probably have to take my leave soon but why don´t you tell me a bit about yourself while you finish the cake?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:42 pm

"Oh, how pretty! Your name is beautiful and exotic, it fits you so well." Ariel smiled brightly at her.

She nodded her head in agreement. "I still have some shopping do to..." She trailed off, looking down at her bags.

She looked up at her question. "Oh, there's not much to tell really. I just work as a maid." She said, brightly. "I love my job and my boss is really nice, he hired me when I was really down on my luck. No one wanted to hire me because I was so young, but I really needed a job to be able to buy the food I needed. Now, I have a roof over my head and three meals aday! And he's so kind enough to pay me too! I can't ever thank him enough." Ariel smiled brightly as she spoke of her job and of Korso. She had been told early on that she would have to be quiet most of the time about who she worked for, but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:53 pm

"I ... uhm ... thank you." Not being used to hear compliments from others than her brother she couldn´t help but starting to blush.

Akhesa could sense Ariels enthusiasm even without her bright smile full of warm feelings towards her boss and her job. Poor but full of joy. Guess she still is rather a lucky little thing. "Your boss really seems to be a good person. Would you mind telling me who he or she is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:08 pm

"You're welcome!" Ariel smiled at her, happy to have made Akhesa feel good.

She nodded. "Oh, yes, they are. I would probably still be out on the streets if it weren't for my boss." She said, smiling as she was careful to not give gender specifics. Her smile fell a little as she shook her head. "No, I'm sorry. My boss likes to be discreet and, as the head-maid says, it wouldn't do if I blurted out where I worked to everyone."

Ariel could still remember all the times the head-maid reminded her before she went out not to tell that she worked for the Moriati family.

"What about you? I'd love to get to know you too!" She finished her cake, and thanked her once more for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 pm

"I understand." She paused looking back to the bags again. Looks like I have to meet her again to gain further information. Then she faced Ariel again and tried to smile softly. "Guess we both have to continue our shopping activities." She stood up and packed the bags being able to lift up easily and carry on until she was able to get into a car. "How about I tell you about me when we meet again. Any suggesstions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:16 am

Ariel smiled brightly. "I'd love it if we could. Hmm... how about next week? We could meet here again?" She suggested, hoping it would be a good time for Akhesa also. The head-maid did say she needed more friends (okay, she said that she needed friends besides Loki, but that was silly, the head-maid just didn't know Loki at all.)

"And I get paid next week too, so I can pay you back for the dressing and the cake." She offered, standing up as she grabbed her bags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:48 am

"Sure. Same time then." She walked towards the exit and looked back to Ariel for the last time that day. "As I said, don´t worry about paying me back. Just be sure to come. It was nice to meet you Ariel. See you next week." With all being said in her opinion she left and smiled at Ariel while giving a wave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}   

Back to top Go down

Meeting and making new friends! {Tag: Akhesa}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1