Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:31 pm

"It's pretty good." Answered Nani as she finished it. She took a big drink of her beer and stared at the place. "I am glad I didn't saw it last time I was here. I would have emptied it in just half an hour." She tried to joke the heavy atmosphere that was now inside the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Vanessa laughs, "I'm glad too. It's been really nice meeting you. Watch over him while I'm working." Vanessa tells her, her eyes playfully flickering over to Shang. "He'll get into all kinds of trouble all his own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Nani turned towards Shang and smiled at him playfully. "I will keep that in mind, I don't want my teacher to be dead before he finish training me." She winked at him and then she turned t Ness. "It was nice meeting you too, and now I know a place where I can eat without fearing to be shot in the back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Shang sighned. It felt strange for him that someone actually cared for him. But still it gave him some warm feeling inside. "You know i´m very capable of keeping myself alive. ... Thank you Ness." He took the last zip of his drink before speaking to Nani in a bitter tone. "Here another advise for you. Never feel too comfortable. Life likes to play unfair."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Vanessa points her finger at Shang, "It does! It does play unfair! But don't worry, I'll watch over you best I can when you're hungry or need someone to talk to; I'm here, don't worry. And Shang quit being such a downer. Next thing I know she'll come back all gloom and doom." Vanessa rolls her eyes. "Lighten up...you need to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:18 pm

"I know that Shang, I have lived on my own since I was too young. But I think everyone of us needs a break or we could end up breaking at some point." Nani finished her beer. "Hey Ness, I wanted to ask you something. I do t want t appear too curious but...who is Melody?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Vanessa smiles proudly, "My daughter. Her hair's darker than mine and she has these green eyes that are larger than life. She's super sweet you'd love her. Bit of a tomboy though. You'd love her she's charming, ask Shang." Vanessa gestures to Shang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:52 pm

"Nes is right. Melody is a real sweet little thing." He chuckled. "She really knows how to brighten up your day no matter how exhausting it was." He leaned backwards, overstraightening his back a bit. "Reminds me of something." A while ago he had a job at some place known for it´s gems. Lots of stores were full of the prettiest jewelry he ever had seen. There in a small shop was a silver neclace with an emerald just as green as Melodys eyes. "I got this as a gift for Melody a on one of my last missions. I hope she will like it." He got the neclace out of a pocket and handed it to Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 am

Nani smiled as she saw the gesture and the seed of Jesus's grew inside her as she remembered her mother. She put her hand up her eye and rubbed her eye trying to pretend she was tired. "I have to go now." She took enough money for the food and the drink and then placed a $100 dollars bill on the jar of tips. "I will see you around, both of you." She stood up and put her hoodie on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 am

Vanessa goggles at the necklace and looks from Shang to the necklace and back. "Shang." She breathes. "She'll love it, oh my God it's beautiful! Are you sure? It must have cost you a fortune! Thank you, she'll thank you in person as soon as she can!" Vanessa says before leaning over the counter to hug him.
Vanessa is surprised to see Nani go so quickly. "Thanks a ton Nani, see you soon!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:07 am

Nani smiled at the girl and then hit Shang on the shoulder. "Keep a good eyeing her. There are not many people as good as her anymore." After that she exited the place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:31 am

"I will don´t worry. See you soon Nani." Shang put the money on the counter adding a tip of 50$. "No need to worry about the price. You know how much you and Melody mean to me. Guess i´m going to take my leave now as well. I think i might drop by again anytime soon and hey maybe Nani will be here as well. Until then you know how to contact me if you´re in need." As he leaved he smiled back to Vanessa and waved before he got out of the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   

Back to top Go down

11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2