Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Vanessa thoroughly cleans a glass, peering into it for further inspection. She declares it clean and puts it under the counter with the others. She checks her apron for her cell phone. She must have left it in the back with her things. She doesn't usually do that.

Vanessa sighs, she was tired, her feet hurt and she was bored. Vanessa stretches her arms over head before checking under the counter for clean towels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:16 pm

So that´s where Nes is working. Shang took a careful look around. Not the best bar he was in but still by far not the worst. He looked around searching for Vanessa, the reason he came here in the first place. There she was, of course standing at the bar doing her job. Shang came over and got a seat right in front of her. "Any recommendations?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Vanessa stands straight, not looking up at the man as she sifts through the towels. "Uh... don't drink anything you're not familiar with. Because I may not be familiar with it either." She jokes, looking up and smiling. Her mouth drops.

"Shang?" Vanessa's eyes light up. "Oh my goodness it's great to see you how are you?" She asks, tucking the towels back under the counter and keeping one up for drying. "Do you want something to drink?" She points behind her to the assortment of alcoholic drinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Nani entered to the bar while she played with her newest necklace (courtesy of some old lady she had ran into in the subway). It was a beautiful object and she planned on keeping it instead of selling it. On the other hand, her back pocket was full with some dollars of 100 so she could give her self something to drink before returning to her apartment. When she entered she saw Shang talking to the bar tender. She frowned at the sight but decided to ignore it and play fool. "What a small world, isn't it." Se said as she sat next to Shang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:28 pm

(First time i regret not drinking ... well most times .... i hate you T^T♥)

For the first time since his wife passed away he just had to smile. He slightly leaned over towards Vanessa. "Great to see you too Nes, ... well I´m okay i guess. I have enough money to have a normal life and even got myself a little home. But ya know that´s pretty much all to count as positive right now." He sighned not knowing what to do next with his life. "So then I´ll leave it up to you what to serve me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 pm

"All righty then I'll just get you a..scotch?" Vanessa shrugs and turns to grab the bottle. She places it on the counter and places the glass in front of Shang before she pours it. "That's good to hear."

Vanessa smiles and squints slightly in surprise. "Who's this Shang? I'm Vanessa." Vanessa walks over to Nani and holds her hand out. "Nes, Nessa, Nessia, Van, whatever you decide to call me, I'm sure I've heard worse." Vanessa grins brightly. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Just after finishing his first sentences with Nes since years he noticed a familiar voice. He turned next to him and raised his brow by suprise. "True. So what brought you here tonight Nani?" Turning back towards his just served drink he decided to let the girls chat first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:45 pm

She smiled at Shang. "Just finishing my night, I got a pretty necklace and some bucks to spend." Then she turned to Vanessa. "I would like a beer and I don't know if you have anything to eat. I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Vanessa smiles, "Coming right up, and here's a menu." Vanessa reaches under the bar and offers her a menu and drops one in front of Shang too. "Just in case you actually want to eat." Vanessa teases, "Seeing as you're always so freaking busy!" Vanessa calls over her shoulder as she walks down the bar to the refrigerated beer. "What kind ya want Nani? Miller Lite, Bud Light, Heinekin..?" Vanessa requests, looking down at the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Nani couldn't help to smile openly to the girl. She was like took out of a cartoon, all smily and kind, so unlike the rest of the people in e city. "The cheapest and I would like a hamburger. So how do you two know each other." She asked rather curios. Shang wasn't the kind of guy Nani pictured flirting with girls and getting friends in every corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:54 pm

He faced Vanessa with a smirk. "Nes you know better than anyone else around that i don´t eat in bars." Hearing the question of how Nes and him know each other his face darkened. "We´re old friends that´s all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Vanessa plucks a beer an approaches Nani, placing the beer down. When Nani asked how they knew each other her eyes flickered to Shang. She lowers her eyes and closes her mouth. She takes the two menus before smiling again, "You may have changed something about yourself." Vanessa reminds, returning the menus.
"I should be asking you that Nani." Vanessa punches Shng's shoulder. "Shang here doesn't like to talk to women."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:02 pm

"Oh really?" She laughed. "We'll actually he is training me. I entered to his house one day and left him a beautiful grafitti on his wall. He put me on a test and it seems I am not so bad so... Here we are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Shang took a zip of his drink looking to neither of them still having a dark look. "Not feeling like chatting all the time and not liking to talk to women is something very diffrent if i might remind you Nes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Vanessa rolls her eyes. "I hate it when you get like this. It kills my vibe!" She punches him again. "You still got those killer reflexes? Since he's training you I bet you know already, but Shang almost never is sent down. I used to try these friendly spars with him, and he'd crush me!" Vanessa explains as she writes Nani's hamburger on a ticket, "You don't fries or anything? Salad or fruit or anything like that? This one'll tell you not to eat junk food like hamburgers. But I tell him all the time it's not junk food. It's three major food groups!" Vanessa chatters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:14 pm

He sighned. Guess I´m getting old. Taking another zip of his scotch he sensed that this might sooner or later turn out to embarress him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Nani took a big night of her burger and turned to Ness. "I would like a salad please." She took a big drink of his beer. "So you are not going to tell me how you two met and I am dead sure you are not going to explain me why it seems I am the first person beside from her that you talk to." She said the last part turning to Shang. "So Vanessa how long have you been working here? I don't remind this place the last time I was here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 pm

"We had a mutual friend." Vanessa nods. "And I don't know, Shang's anti-social nowadays. But I suppose in a sense he's always been that way." Vanessa grins at Shang when Nani turns to him. "Um, eleven years. And really? Been here for a while." Vanessa shrugs. "Melody will be glad to hear I talked to you Shang."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:27 pm

"You are not the first person besides her i´m talking to. Just one of the first once i had a longer conversation with." He turned from Nani to Vanessa. "I am not anti-social. So how you and Mel doing? Anything i can do for the 2 of you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm

"Um..." Vanesa grows uncomfortable. She leans in close to Shang an whispers in his ear, "We may get evicted soon." She murmurs almost silently. Vanessa leans back, "I'm not sure what to do just yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:41 pm

"I see." Again he took a zip while thinking about if there was something he could do to help out his old friend. "Well i got a house. Not the biggest one but you and Mel could each have a room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Vanessa leans back, "Thanks Shang. I really appreciate it. But I think I can figure it out myself." Vanessa sighs heavily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Nani frowned. "How much do you need?" She asked sure she could get any money the girl could need. She usually didn't do things like that for people but it seemed Shang cared for the girl and by the conversation they were having, Mel must have been been the daughter of Vane or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:30 pm

He gave Vanessa a soft look and put his hands on her shoulders. "You know I´m always here if you or Mel need anything right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Villareal

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:41 pm

"You two couldn't help me with this. It's too much, it's my problem, I'd rather not get into it." Vanessa places her hand over Shang's on her shoulders. "I know, and I'll definitely keep it in mind Shang." Vanessa smiles, ready to change the subject, "So how's that burger Nani? Do you two want another drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)   

Back to top Go down

11 o' Clock and it's a slow night(TAG: Everyone :D)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next