The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Ariel hummed a tune as she wiped down the counter in the kitchen. She was wearing her uniform, with her hair tied back and her usual white bandanna keeping her bangs out of her face. She smiled to herself as she cleaned.

"...Ariel, what are you doing?"

She jumped and turned around to see Korso standing in the doorway, with a raised eyebrow. "Oh! You startled me, sir. Goodmorning!" She said, brightly with a smile.

Korso shook his head, with a hint of a smile. "'Morning, and you didn't answer my question." He looked at her a bit amused.

Ariel blinked. "Um," She looked down at the rag in her hand. "I'm... cleaning?" She said, blinking at him. Why would he ask what she was doing?

"Ain't it your day off?" Ariel stared at him for a moment, as if not registering the question.

"Oh.... Oh! It is." She gasped when she realized that she had forgotten it was her day off. "Oh, um... Can I finish?" She asked, with a sheepish smile to her boss.

Korso rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Nope, sorry, you need to go somewhere else for the day." He stated, walking over to her and taking the rag from her.

"But, but-!" She countered, as Korso started to push her out of the kitchen.

"You're still young, go have some fun; the rest of the staff can take care of your chores." He stated, before shutting her out of the kitchen.

She looked at the door in shock, her jaw dropped. ...What am I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:05 pm

"Don't look so shocked, doesn't suit you Reddie," a teasing voice spoke up from behind her. The other teen chuckled in amusement at her reaction, gently putting a finger under her jaw and closing her gaping mouth.
"I have to admit, that 'Teddy Bear' did have a good point this time," he added, sounding almost said that he agreed on anything their boss ahd to say, but it quickly vanished and was replaced with his typical playful smirk. "Now I've got you aaaaaaall to myself for the day~" he winked, having leaned in very close to her face as he said this before casually stepping back like nothing.
"Now what to do.... mehehehe~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Ariel looked at Loki surprised when he closed her mouth. "...Teddy Bear?" She blinked at him. "Wait, when did you get here?" She shook her head a little.

She titled her head to the side. "Well, before we can do anything..." She looked down at her uniform. "I think I need to change first." She pulled her bandanna out of her hair, before sighing a little. "I had an idea of what I was going to do today... now I have nothing..." She pouted a little.

Ariel looked up at Loki with a smile. "But we hardly get a day together!" She hugged his arm, beaming. "I'm so excited! I don't care what we do, I know it'll be great!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Loki just snickers when Ariel repeated his nickname for Korso, grinning wickedly and at the same time hoping the man in question hadn't heard it.
He twirled around on his feet to face her again, looking over ehr work cloths when she mentioned about having to change first and thought back about that maid-outfit he been thinking about lately. He just smiled gently her when she pouted, and could without problem admit she was just as cute as he was, maybe even a little cuter.
He didn't complain or resist at all when she hugged his arm, just happily let her cling onto him as he started to lead them to the servant quarters. "You're absolutely right. Anything with me involved is bound to be great," he smirked. He had been waiting for her to egt a day off, even if he enever said it out loud he did miss spending more time with her. Naturally. He could goof around how much he wanted without having to hear her nagg for him to stop. He truly loved that about her.

Last edited by Loki on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Ariel let out a giggle. "You're such a goof." She said, smiling at him. She straighten up and tugged on his arm. "I can't wait! And I can't believe you don't have something planned already!" She laughed a little as they made it to the servant quarters.

She hummed as she moved to her area and pulled out her casual clothing. She moved to the bathroom to change. "So, thought of anything yet?" She asked, curious as she changed. "I'd like to go out and enjoy the sun a little, it looks like it'll be a pretty day!" She smiled brightly at the thought.

She slipped on her light blue dress, smiling. It ended down at her ankles and was plain, but she loved it anyways. She slipped on a light weight jacket and pulled her hair out of her bun. She brushed it and smiled at her reflection in the small mirror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:10 am

Normally Loki disliked people tugging or hanging on him, mostly because of own his lack of strength but Ariel was a special case, and therefore got special treatment. Besides, who wouldn't enjoy having the cute 'Little Red' hanging onto you?
He just gave her his trademark smirk when she called him a goof, taking pride in that fact and calmly followed in after her when they reached the servant quarters. "Being a genius in pranking is tiring ya know, even I need rest," he defended himself, looking around the currently empty room.
He wasted no time in snooping around the others stuff when Ariel went into the bathroom to change, getting an evil glint in his eyes as an idea struck him.
While Ariel was chaining in the bathroom and happily talking about the nice day, Loki had finished something out from his pocket and was currently kneading some itching powder on some other servants newly washed clothes.
He was sitting on her bed when she was done, smiling innocently as if he's been sitting there all along and patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Ariel came out of the bathroom and smiled back at Loki. "Ready to go?" She asked, smiling brightly. "Did you mess with anything while I was changing?" She asked, knowing he wasn't really the kind to just sit there patiently.

She walked past him and grabbed her purse. "I have some money saved up, where do you want to go?" She asked turning back to him.

{OOC: Sorry for the short reply ouo}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:53 pm

(OOC: Nooo worries hon 8D <3)

"If I did, i'm sure you'll get an answer to that when you're back," he smiled wickedly and jumped up from the bed, offering her his arm to take and giving her a mock bow.
He thought for a moment when she asked where they could go, not really liking the idea of ehr wasting her hard earned money just yet. "How about just a nice, walk through town?" he suggested, ignoring the fact that he had not immediately jumped to the chance at goin all out with pranking and troublemaking. "We could go check out stores, eat cake and what not, my treat~"
Of course he wouldn't miss out on a chance to cause some trouble if he saw the opportunity though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Ariel narrowed her eyes at him, giving him an amused smile, before laughing a little when he gave a mock bow. She gave him a curtsy in return, before taking his arm. "Oh, I'd like that! It's been awhile since I got to walk through town."

She shook her head quickly. "No! I couldn't ask you to do that! I have my own money with me..." She lifted her purse to prove a point. "Cake would be amazing though! The Buttercup Cafe has some really good cakes and sweets!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:36 pm

He almost rolled his eyes at her when she declined his offer to treat her, and placed a finger on her lips with a half serious look. "Hush you. Don't you know it's rude not accept when someone offers to reat you?" he pouted childishly, starting to lead them out of the queartes. "And I was looking forward to spoil you a little..."he mumbled in a fake depressed tone.
His smile was back in place as he thought about the cafe she just mentioned. "Sounds like a plan then," he nodded. Although she better be prepared if he ende dup dragging her somewhere else first or afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:49 pm

She blinked at him in surprised when he placed his finger over her lips. Her eyes went wide at his words. "Oh! I wasn't trying to be rude! I'm sorry! I just don't want you to feel you have to treat me and I didn't mean to upset you! It's okay if you want to treat me, I-I just didn't want to be a bother..." She said, pouting a little, feeling bad for making him upset with her.

She let out a breath when he smiled at her suggestion of the cafe. Ariel smiled back at him "Yay! I really like their chocolate cake!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Loki couldn't hold back his laughter when she went on rambling in panic. It wasn't one of those fake ones, or sadistic ones when eh watched others get hurt or something. This was genuine, kind.
"Calm down silly," he chuckled, flicking her lightly on the forehead. "You're never a bother, you're too kind and considerate for that stupid," he said playfully and stuck out his tounge.
He smiled foundly down at her when she calmed down and was back to her relaxed and happy mode. Now he had an urge for chocolate cake.
"We could have a cake war," he commented, serious about that idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}   

Back to top Go down

Day off, what to do? {Tag: Loki}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1