The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki

PostSubject: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:45 pm

"Owww", Loki whine under his breath as he invited himself inside Jim's house, as usual, through the window. He liked windows, fun to climb in and jump through, made the simple things more exciting and dramatic. Especially if you wanted a cool entrance somewhere and scare the living day lights out of people. Could be a problem if it where from the highest floor on a VERY large building though...
Loki decided to try and focus on his task at hand, and ended up stumbling voer his own feet and fall flat on his face on the floor.
"Ow," he mumbled again, pushing himself up. Well that didn't go as smoothly as usual he thought to himself as he rubbed his currently injured arm. Kinda hard to jump from place to place if he couldn't grabb onto things correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyle Roarke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:29 pm

"Smooth, dumbass. Real smooth." Jim muttered sleepily from his couch, laughing softly. "Woulda been easier coming through the door." He lifted his arm off of his face, and peered at his friend drowsily. He'd gotten used to the odd entrances long ago, and often left the window unlocked for him. "There's some beer in the fridge if you want it. Should be nice and cold by now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://godsandmonsters.forumotion.com
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:36 pm

All of the negative thoughts quickly vanished as he heard the familiar voice, and even forgot about his arm the moment he heard 'beer', and was up on his feet. "Have I ever told you how much I love you? I should, considering how I love to get shit-faced around you, although I don't need any alcohol to show you love, or anyone else for that matter" he rambled on from the kitchen, coming back with more than just one beer.
He threw himself down on the couch, making herself comfortable without much thought how he just disturbed his friends sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:04 pm

"You could stand to say it more often." Jim smirked, sitting up to take a beer from the other guy's hands. "Compliment me, too--start with my eyes." He fluttered his lashes and pursed his lips as he'd so often seen the girls at Gomorrah do. He took a long swig of the bottle, sighing contentedly. A cold beer first thing after waking up was one of his favorite things in life.

"So what's the story with your arm, man? Slip up or something?" he asked, laying back again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:37 am

Loki rolled his eyes at the older, carelessly throwing up his legs on the couch too and almost hitting Jim's face. "If you weren't such a lightweight, you'd remember all the times I've should you loved, you'd probably would've lost count actually," he winked, sippin on his beer contently. "Compliment you? Then I wouldn't go for the eyes," he snorted, titling his head slightly to the side as he pretend to regard him very closely. "You do have a sweet ass though~" he purred, before taking another long sipp from his drink.
He almost choked on it when Jim asked about his arm, and coughed once before returning back to his carefree and unbothered expression. So he had noticed that. I should really stop underestimating my friends ability to observe.
"Nothing much," he shrugged offhandedly. "Just pissed off a guy with a pocket knife and fucking fast reflexes," he said blankly. "Just managed to scratch me."
There was no point in lying, stuff like this happend daily to everyone everywhere in this town afterall.

[ohmygosh that new banner is sexy<3333 8D]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyle Roarke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:56 pm

(Thanks! Very Happy )

Jim scrunched his nose when Loki's feet nearly collided with his face, but he laughed loudly at his comments. He didn't feel too bad about being unable to hold his liquor, just about what tended to happen when he did. At the mention of a scuffle, though, he frowned. "You take the fucker out for that or what?" he asked, sipping his beer.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:09 pm

(Lend me some of your talents pwease? x'D)

Loki gave the other a funny look at first, as if Jim had just said something stupid, before bursting out laughing. "Me, knocking out someone else?" he said between laughter, sitting up straight up on the couch. "Jiminy, I'm more likely to break my own hand if I were to punch someone," he said matter of factly, slurping loudly on his beer this time. It was no secret that Loki wasn't build for any sorts of fights or things that craved physical strength. To be frank, he was weak in that aspect. "I just did my usual thing," he shrugged offhandedly as he leaned back, staring aimlessly ahead of himself. "I made him trip into another group of drunks, who beat him up for me~" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyle Roarke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:51 pm

"Hey, I'd call that taking him out." Jim shrugged, "It's just a little more creative." It wasn't how Jim would've done it. He just loved getting down and dirty and feeling his fist connect with someone's face, but they had different strengths. Loki wasn't any less in his eyes for his unusual methods of survival.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:38 pm

"Naturally," he said a little cocky. "I'm the smart one here."
Loki grinned smugly at the older, making a mock toast before ggulping down the rest of his drink in one go. When finished, he tossed the empty can out of the window carelessly before opening another one. Loki had never been one to be ashamed of himself, no matter what others said or called him. He had always found other ways to pay them back after all. Jim here, was on of the few who didn't judge him at first sight and solely by his appearance, or even cared much about his odd ways and crazy behaviour.
"So anything new happen?" he asked. "If so, I want details~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga Sinclair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Jim thought back to the meeting with Roarke the night before, but kept his lips shut on that. Loki was his best friend, but wholly dedicated to the mob life. He was going to lose him eventually, but not today. Not today.

"Pff. Nothing much. Had an errand couple of days ago. Just some collection stuff." he answered simply, finishing off his bottle and tossing it out the window as well. "I didn't even get the pleasure of having to rough someone up. I was very disappointed. Almost brought to tears."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Loki went quiet for a moment, moving his eyes to Jim and gave him a blank look. And then he let out a bored sigh. "Well that's disappointing," he whined, throwing his head back against the cushions. "I was hoping you'd had something juicy and gruesome to share with me! Or something perverted, that would've been nice too," he pouted, poking Jim on the chest with his foot childishly.

He trusted Jim without question, and for him, being a troublemaker with people wanting his head on a silver plate, that was rare. He knew they both sure had secrets they kept even from each other, but that's ok, because friends were understanding enough to accept that as well. Besides, Loki would bet his life on that Jim got his back no matter what the situation. Part of the reason he still turned up here with flesh wounds and people after him with guns at 3 am in the morning.
That's bromance for ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:09 pm

For a moment, Jim thought he would press the issue. He was relieved when he was only poked with Loki's foot. He should've known better. They both understood some things you don't share with anyone before you're ready, even with the best friend you ever had. "Sorry to disappoint you." Jim laughed, adding with a big grin, "But you always were the more interesting part of this friendship, y'know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:31 am

"True," Loki grinned boyishly at this, nodding to himself with a cocky smirk. "You'd probably die of boredom without me~"
Even if Jim said that, Loki always thought he was just as badly as him, if not even worse sometimes. Surely that was one amongst many reasons Loki looked up to him when they still lived in that rotten orphanage.
"Hey, so have you heard about this Police commissioner?" he asked casually. "Roarke something... He's the new favourite gossip subject in the streets, apparently he's a big thing," he chuckled in amusment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyle Roarke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 pm

"I would, wouldn't I? I'd shrivel into nothing without your stimulating presence." Jim sighed dramatically.

He frowned at the mention of Roarke. Of all the things. "Yeah, I've heard lots of people talking about him." he answered, scoffing, "They say he's all big and bad, but he bleeds like anyone else." But it was true that he'd made a dent in the Attica underworld. He was determined, if nothing else. Jim was just hoping that Roarke would live long enough to relocate him. He'd hate for his hard work to go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:22 pm

"Exactly! That's why i keep telling you get on your and knees and be forever thankful for me still sticking around you," Loki said back as dramatically, but with a more cocky tone to it.

He had notice the way Jim frowned when he asked about that Roarke guy, but just shrugged it off as lack of interest on his part. He hummed softly as he listened to what Jim said, again staring off into nothing in particular with a growing boredness.
And then he suddenly jumped up, almost stepping on Jim in the process. "Well, the only way to know for sure if all these rumors are true," he began with his typical mischievous smirk, the one he always got when an usually bad idea had struck him. "Is to find out for yourself~"
He jumped down, twirling around to face the other. "Let's go meet the dude."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyle Roarke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Jim blinked in surprise as Loki jumped up, and tried to move his legs out of the way of Loki's descending feet. No need to chance his legs getting broken, even if his friend weighed less than a sack of potatoes. He listened closely, hoping that Loki was thinking what he thought he was thinking. He tried to keep his frustrated scream in his head. Roarke was gonna kill him later for this.

H managed to laugh and say, "Should we ask for an autograph?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Loki's grin seemed to widen by the second, getting more excited the more he thought about his latest idea. And with Jim accomanying him, it defenetily turn catastrophic. If they're lucky, somethign would even explode.  
"Only if he turns out be a cool old man," he mused, becking for Jim to get off his ass so they could get going already. He had yet to hear a 'No' from the other afterall.
"If he turns out to be a disappointment, we (that means you) will just have to kick him where it matters for getting me all excited over nothing, while I grab all his useful stuff. Like guns, and drugs. He's bound to have that right?" he grinned wickedly.
Plus, he'd for sure get a hell of alot information, and then he'll just try and have Korso beg him for it. On his knees.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyle Roarke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Jim rolled his eyes, keeping his smile on. He couldn't say no without Loki getting suspicious. This was usually his sort of thing, after all. "I doubt he'd have drugs on him. I hear he really hates that stuff. Like, borderline irrational hate." He scoffed, putting on his boots and jacket. "Should have a nice piece on him, though. Bosses get the best stuff for themselves, right?" Hopefully Roarke would understand his situation; he couldn't blow cover. He was a cop, he'd get it...wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Loki teared himself away from his little day dream and focused back on Jim, calming down a little. "So you've heard more about him than me?" he asked curiously, thinking to himself in silence for another moment. Suddenly a he ran up to the older and jumped up on his back, wrapping his scrawny arms around his neck. "Alright then, Jiminy Cricket, I demand a piggy back ride to wherever the hell this guy might be~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyle Roarke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:10 pm

"Only a little it seems." Jim said, cursing himself for giving away too much. His arm shout out to steady the both of him, being unprepared for the passenger. "You too lazy to walk on your own damn legs?" he laughed as he got a hold on Loki to make sure he didn't fall and bust his ass. It was a good thing he was scrawny or Jim would've just let him drop.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 am

Loki just patted him on the head, not planning on jumping down until Jim pushed him off apparently. "Dude, I run around and jump over rooftops like a fucking ninja turtle 24/7, lazy is one of the few things I'm not," he hufffed. "Where did you get your info on this guy anyway?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]   

Back to top Go down

The Dastardly Duo[TAG: Jim]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods & Monsters :: The Narrows :: Redding Street :: Jim Hawkins's House-
Jump to: