The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Shangs home wasn´t that big but still it was a house. It had a basement where he made up his own training room, a living room full of filled bookshelves, a sweet little kitchen and a floor with only few rooms and additionaly a bathroom on each floor. He liked his house as it was, small but comfortable where he was able to relax. When the sun was about to rise he sat in the living room reading a book while waiting for his possible student to arrive. It shouldn´t take that long anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Nani stood infront of the door feeling weird. Most of the times she entered to anyones house she entered through windows or any other entrance. She was wearing her usual hoodie on but this time she was using some black yoga pants and under the jacket she had a black top which she always used when she trained by herself. The sun was just rising and she knocked the door three times. Nani took a couple of steps back and waited for Shang to open the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Hearing Nani knock on the door Shang closed his book and replaced it in one of the bookshelves. He walked towards the door and checked if it really was Nani standing just in front of his house. It really was her, dressed in a sports outfit, similar to his a white t-shirt and sport pants. Ready to start their training. "You may come in and follow me." With that he opened the door and made a gesture meaning her to follow him. After she came in and closed the door Shang leaded her right towards the training room beneath them. The room was a bit larger than the living room and had most sorts of weapons and training objects such like a punching bag near the walls. In the middle was enough space to do combat technique exercises. "Feel free to start wherever you like to show what you got."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Nano nodded and took off her jacket. Where to start? The place was amazing, almost three times her home and full of equipment to practice but the problem was that she didn't knew w to use any of those things. She learned to fight just by watching the gang fights and some personal defense by practice. "Okay." She sighed and then turned towards Shang. "I have never used anything other than a punching bag but I know how to fight and use knives during a fighting so..." She closed her fists and put her left leg back in order to get some balance. "Whenever you are ready big boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:54 pm

"Very well then." He put himself in a battle position as well, being in control of every little piece of his body and waiting for her to start. "Show me how you usally fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:33 pm

She knew the guy knew about fighting so she decided to show him only her best moves. She threw her fist up his head but instead of punching her fist passes just inches away. She took that second of distraction to hit him in the back of his knees making him fall backwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Just before falling he was able to catch his balance and tried to get back again in his posture immediately. "Not bad. What other tricks are you capable of?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm

She faked a smile but inside she knew she was screwed. She ran towards him but instead of punching him she used him to jump over him. When she landed she took his head and one of his arms and pinned the to make him fall again, or at least try to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:31 pm

He started to get slightly impressed by Nani. Seems she is worthy spending time to train. Still he knew that wasn´t all she can do. This time he was really close to falling but not a second to early he could shore himself with his arms and get back again in the postition. "Good one, anything more you want to show me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:36 pm

She fell on her knees and stared at him. That was it. She jumped as fast as she could but instead of touching his upper body she fell on the ground with her legs infringing of her. She used her arms as pole and with her feet she actually made him hall on his side. Before he had a chance to get up she jumped to his chest and from the back of her pants she took two knives and placed them over his neck. "I told you I am good with knives."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:50 pm

He looked her right in the eyes. It was only a matter of time when she would play dirty. With his finger he moved her hand holding the knive away from his neck so he could get up. "Fine I´ll train you but first." He stood up and walked to shelv made for swords, daggers etc. and of course knives. He took some of the smaller knives out of their previous place and turned towards Nani. Evaluating her current knive and her figure, turning back to the knives and finally decided for one. "You can catch right?" Without giving her time to answer he throw the knive towards her. "You are already weaponed that´s good. Still this will do better for you. The knive is light and easy to hide as well as not in need to be sharpened that often like most knives but still very deadly in the right hands such as yours I suppose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Nani smirked as she inspected the knife. It looked good, expensive and mortal. It was actually lighter than her knifes and at least they didn't looked like they where kitchen knives, this one looked like a real weapon. "Is this a gift or do I have to give you something in exchange?" She asked looking at Shang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:57 pm

"How about you just try not touch me with the knive? I think that should be enough." Without any facial reactions he walked towards punching bag. "So at least you´re familiar with this one? Let´s see how much endurance you got."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Nani sighed and put the new knife next to her hoodie. She looked at Shang and started punching it as hard as she could. "Do you expect me to make time or do you want me to make combinations?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:45 pm

He crossed his arms. "I want to see where you lack. The more strength and endurance you got the more you´re able to do in combat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Nani nodded and kept hitting the bag for about 10 minutes before her arms grew tired. She tried to start kicking it in combinations but after 10 kicks she felt backwards patting. "Damn" she hissed as she moved her sore arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 pm

"Hmmm." He watched Nani starting to get tired and made up some ideas of a training plan. "So you have to work on that. But it shouldn´t take too long until you can see first results. In a real fight a lot of endurance can safe you most times." He walked back to the centre of the room. "Do you need a break or should we start sparring?."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Nani frowned. "I can keep going" if she wanted to get better she would have to get out of her comfort zone and push her limits so she stood up and followed him to the center on the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Shang put himself in a fighting position ready to attack or defend himself any time. "Prepare yourseld and find your balance." He waited for her to do as he said and of course it didn´t took long. Just when Nani was ready he tried to hit her and while she was dodging he kicked her leg aside making her fall down but Nani got up immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Nani brushed away her hair and placed herself in a defensive way. She could do it, the thing was that Shang was too fast and even though she knew how t evade his hits she kept falling and falling. On the ninth time she fell she decided to stay on the floor a little longer than before. From down she stared at the teacher and a soft smile appeared n her face. "Please tell me you are going easy on me." She joked even though she realized he was way better than her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:00 am

Shang helped her to get up by offering his hand. "Well you´re doing good. I have to admit i didn´t expect that much from you when I saw you nervously playing with your zipper back in the warehouse." He gave Nani a little smile and let go of her hand. "I think for today we had enough training since I don´t want to be responsible if you can´t defend yourself on your way home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)   

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the student (Tag Nani)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1