The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Boring research (TAG: Zippy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Annie's gaze flitted across a few of the people in the cafe as she walked into the cafe and sat down at one of the tables. She got her order in, and simply just waited. Others would presume that she was keeping to herself like most do when they didn't want to be bothered. Of course Annie gave off this expression, since she wanted to do her research without any interruptions. Her new victim was quite a recent customer to this place. Which actually surprised Annie. Was the male really that dangerous? Or was he just a bothersome idiot that just pissed someone off in the gang. Who knew. And cared? Annie was just here to do part of her job, research.

"Just want this one over with." Annie murmured in an impatient tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:24 pm

In walked Zipporah with what seemed to be a coloring book, stickers, and a stack of folders. Everything seemed to be going fine with her concerns for Whitmore's gang of people, so she left the manor for a change. But now she was behind in her investigations. People were going missing and disappearing at quite the rate and the police seemed to be taking their time looking and unable to find them. She was getting into some of the habits they where in. Once she placed in her usual order, she took up her usual seat, except some one was in it.

A small smirk crossed her face with the familiarity of her hair. She sat directly in front of her placing down some birthday cake, softly asking, "But is it not the hunt that's the fun part?" She had a playful tone, still a lingering child at heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Annie glanced up a the sound of a familiar voice, her frown slowly changed into a small, amused smile. She raised an eyebrow at the sight of the coloring book, stickers, folders. The young woman was still the same as the first time she met her. "The hunt is only fun when the victim is at leasing interesting to hunt for." Annie stated bluntly, tilting her head at the other woman who sat down across from her at the table.

She chuckled softly at the sight of the birthday cake. Such a strong sweet tooth. Annie glanced back up at the other woman, giving her a slight nod in greeting. "Nice to see you again, Zipporah."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:23 am

Zipporah frowned a bit when she did not get reaction for trying to scare her. She tilted her head as Annie raised an eyebrow as she glanced about her stuff. "Hey I have a method. But of course I am not just going to be boring about it. Plus everyone else seems so boring when they are doing work." She smirked, knowing that if she ever got caught, no one would actually be able to make out her system. And how else was Her father, or Preston for that matter, suppose to train a child on these things? She then raised an eyebrow at her boring voice tone. "What is wrong? Some of your assignments seem to be making a comeback from the dead?" She mocked with a sad face.

She pouted as Annie giggling at her cake. Anytime she could get a sweet, she went for it. "I am always glad to see you, Annnnnnie." She held out her name, unsure of calling mother, Ms., or Mrs. still. "I am a year older now. So how have you been?" She asked smiling and spreading out her investigation folders, crayons, and sorted stickers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:22 am

Annie chuckled, nodding her head lightly at the woman. "If you say so. Well at least it's a good cover to others. Your enemies would probably think you're coloring rather than work." Annie half-teased, although what she said was a smart idea. Especially if assassins didn't want nosy questions about what they were doing with a black folder. When she returned her focus back onto the younger woman, sighing heavily in annoyance. "Nah. I'm just getting some worthless assignments. No challenges really, just some idiots." she answered, tapping her fingers along the table.

She quirked an eyebrow as Zipporah held out her name, a bit amused by this. Annie tilted her head when the younger girl commented that she was now a year older, giving her bright smile. "Finally 21, hm? Awe, the legal age," Annie commented, the last part being very sarcastic since legal age didn't exist really in the mafia world. "I've been the same, just bored out of my mind with these useless so called dangers to the Moriarti." She muttered, wishing for better victims to trick and kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:20 am

Zipporah stuck out her tongue as she opened her black folder. She could not remember the last missing persons case she was working on. "Precisely, how would you feel seeing an enemy with your personal folder? How would you ever recover from betrayal?" She looked up with a cute smirk and wink, as gave cute little act taking a shot at her.  Of course, for herself her mercenary book was a different color from most of them, but she would never tell them that. "Aaawww, that sounds ssssooo lazying. But I am working on finding people now. But I . . . don't remember . . ." Her voice trailed off, raising an eyebrow on reviewing who was missing from the population.

She took a bite of cake, playing with her food once more. She looked up at Annie with innocent eyes. "You know how father was or still is. No cursing around me, no drinking or smoking around me, no dating, protection only etc. You know old-fashioned daddy dearest. But I can buy poisons by myself now." She smiled, giggling. She thought it interesting that her father was still able to raise her proper in such a sinful city. She felt like such an angel compared to everyone else from time to time. Like how she sometimes made deals with her targets instead of taking their life or lives. "Wait what? You work for the Moriarti Mob? For how long?" This was news to her, for they never told and so she never knew. Her head tilt fully sideways and mouth was a bit agaped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:51 pm

"I'd be pretty pissed," Annie admitted, shrugging her shoulder lightly. Becoming quite entertained by the young woman's cute little act. There were alot of times when Zipporah could so adorable that it surprised Annie sometimes. She scoffed a bit as the younger woman had said that it sounded so lazying. "Just boring actually. Mostly male victims too. It's more of a challenge when the victims are female." It would actually be quite thrilling as well, Annie thought to herself, taking a sip of her sweet drink. She quirked an eyebrow as the woman seemed a bit forgetful about her work. "You might want to work on remembering better." Annie commented in a teasing tone.

Annie sighed a bit softly in annoyance at the mention of Zipporah's overprotective father still being his same old self. She snickered lightly as Zipporah had mentioned that she could buy poisons by herself now. "Well if you ever need a poison, just come find me."

She immediately did a mental face palm as Zipporah had asked about how long she had been working for the Moriarti mob. "Ever since I was sixteen. I've known the Moriarti family for a long time due to my parents working for them." Annie explained, her lips quirking slightly into a delight smile at seeing the other woman's expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:42 am

"Could someone ever be ready if their time was up?" The corner of her lips twitched on the left side from the word 'pissed.' She looked up at Annie slightly considering that there must have been some harsher words she could have used, but that was how unsure she was about her still being in this city. Of course she was also unsecure with herself on whether she could truly survive. But she did not show it. "I think that you hold a woman being challenging up a bit too high. What would be the difference?" She was only given women targets, with a few men on the side and the hype was not there for her. "Well it is that fact that I do not remember having this many cases. It seems as though that more cases have been added to folder while I was away." Some of her targets had her traveling about, so she could never recognize her new cases from her old cases.

Zipporah smiled, of course knowing all too well that some days people wondered how she and her father could be related, but no one was ever allowed to question it because of him. She put on her best pouty face and puppy dog eyes, and said, "Well, I actually just ran out of some recently. So I was hoping that I could ask you if I may have some more poison for later, please?" She acted way different form her father and was currently wondering if she even needed to use a face, considering how shy she used to be.

"Hey, they never told. How was I suppose to know? Wow, your family worked for them too? Did you ever find that weird?" She was curious as she seemed to have started wondering what kind of life other people have had different from hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:18 am

Annie chewed her lip slightly, as she tapped her fingers along the table. A habit she had taken to sometimes whenever she was thinking. "Because I find it a bit more challenging to seduce women than men." Annie hummed softly, thinking of the fun missions she had when her victims had been females. It had been exhilarating to try and seduce the females that had been so fickle and wary about who showed interest in them. It was pretty exciting to finally get their interest then watch the shock form on their faces at finding out that it had all been a lie. While she liked to poison her male victims, she usually used her slow killing poisons and daggers on her female victims.

She stayed silent for a moment before shrugging her shoulders. "Or perhaps I'm just getting sick of male victims and my mind is immediately assuming that females are more of a challenge." she added in an unsure tone. She chuckled a bit at Zipporah's comment about more cases being added to her folder. "That's probably what happened. It seems to be relevant to your increased case situation." Annie commented, tilting her head at the woman. She really wouldn't take kindly to her folder to have more victims added to it without her knowledge.

Annie chuckled lightly as she nodded her head at her question. "Sure. Just tell me what you need and I'll give it to you some time soon." she answered. Annie scoffed slightly at Zipporah's remark and questions about her family. "They did. I really didn't care much that they were working for a mob. I was just more interested in doing my job. Besides the only reason to why I work for them is due to Korso." She said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Zipporah choked and coughed on her cake after hearing what Annie had just said. Not that those kind of things scared her or anything. She was used to seeing two women or men be together. But the fact that she was hearing Annie say something like that made her feel embarrassed. "Moooootheeeer . . . I think . . . you might . . . need to . . . lower your . . . expectations." She felt like a mother to her and now, much to dismay, she was beginning to make her feel that she could be like her father. She thought it funner for her to tell them they were a victim and watch them try to avoid or out do her, if they were single. But if she found out they had a family while observing them, she would instantly try to cut a deal. She knew what it was like without a mother.

"Sheesh, if you really want a challenge, why don't you go after my father without getting rid of him?" She asked after drinking a bit of milk. But then she thought about it and instantly regretted saying it. "You know what, forget that I said that." She put her head to the table down. Half embarrassed by Annie and half upset with people disappearing.

"I need snake venom. All of the different snake venom out there. Or anything that you have left at the moment." She said, knowing that she only had one bottle left on her to speak of. "Korso? What does or did he do to you?" Her curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Annie snickered in delight at Zipporah's reaction to her earlier comment about it being more of a challenge of seducing women. She had always had an attraction towards both females and males, having relationships with both of the sexes when she had been younger. "Hm? Why is that?" Annie asked with a simple, sweet smile as she tilted her head to the side at Zipporah, not affected at all being called mother by the woman. She was used to it and it did seemed that she was the only older female who was close to Zipporah.

Her eyes widened at the other woman's suggestion, setting an elbow on the table while she set her chin in the palm of her hand. "Oh? That sounds like a neat idea," she teased, her eyes gleamed with amusement as Zipporah seemed to be regretting her suggestion. Annie got her pen and wrote this down so she wouldn't forget about the woman's need for snake venom. "I can have them for you tomorrow, just come by the Tip Top Club and find me."

Annie glanced away from Zipporah, a smile forming upon her lips. "He's a very close friend of mine. I've known him since I was a kid."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:33 am

Zipporah looked up from the the table when she heard Annie's snickers. She of course did not understand Annie, but maybe it had something to do with relationships. And she had never been in one. "Well, I don't exactly know. Have you had such a relationship before with woman?" She asked Annie, being curious. She knew that she was given high expectations from her father, so she could not go around telling someone else to lower theirs.

Zipporah raised an eyebrow, and then started pouting, saying, "No, no, no, really. Please forget I said that. I will get bad images if you do that. . . . aside from everything else." She closed her eyes and used her fingers to rub them, trying not to think of what might happen if she did. Then she watched Annie take note of her poison. She nodded to let her know that she was paying attention. "Yes, Tip Top Club. And how much would I owe you for them when I come?" She asked Annie. Zipporah was not sure if she was to pay her or if Annie had an agreement with her dad.

Zipporah leaned on the table and cupped her head in her hands as she listened.
"So that must make him like your best friend, right? Like you like him?" She asked Annie in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:04 am

Annie nodded her head to Zipporah. "Yes. I have, although they were just simple flings." Annie answered, shrugging her shoulders lightly. She's had relationships with both male and female, liking a bit of variety in her life. She smirked as the young woman started pouting, chuckling lightly as she commented that she'd get bad images. Well the girl shouldn't challenge Annie like that. It had been a childish and foolish thing that Zipporah had said. But Annie would let her off this time. Next time, she wouldn't.

"Next time, don't comment who's a challenge for me then." she chuckled, giving the younger woman a sharp gaze. She tilted her head at the woman when she asked for the price. "How about you name it? I'm feeling a bit generous and nice today." she teased with a light smile. Annie rolled her eyes playfully, before shaking her head softly. "I used to like him like that. But it's just family love for him, right now currently." she answered, ignoring the teasing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:56 am

Zipporah blinked then tilted her head. "So they meant nothing to you. And what about the guys that you dated? Did those relations go anywhere?" Of course she was at that age where she was going to become curious about relationships.

And of course after a minute of shifting in her chair she decided to order a milkshake with a straw in it so she could take a nice long quiet sip from it. "Yes ma'am. But what if father does?" She asked, Zipporah's gazed never disconnecting from Annie's. Of course her father was better and smarter about his tongue. "Uuumm, okay, but just as a reference . . . . How much does father usually give you for my orders?" She wanted to make sure not to give her too little money. Zipporah fluttered her eyes playfully. She starred at her asking, "So how do you know if you like someone like that again?" She asked, her eyes widened open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annie Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:48 pm

"Some were flings, while others were just relationships that just didn't work out for that long," Annie explained, shrugging her shoulders. She had a feeling that the young woman was getting into her curious stage.

She quirked an eyebrow at Zipporah's next comment about her father, a bit confused by this. "Hm? What do you mean by that?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows in slight confusement. Surprised a bit by the other female's gaze on, never disconnecting from her as she asked this. "Well I don't have much in stock. So most of what I have left just costs around $2,000?" she responded, chuckling a bit as the girl fluttered her eyes playfully. She glanced away at the question, biting her lip lightly. "I'll just know. Although for others, it might be slightly different."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy Zeno Xenos

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:39 pm

"So how do you know that a relationship is not going to work in the long run?" Zipporah asked. She wanted to have a head start on dating, well at least before her family said anything about it.

The young girl looked down at her work, reading it over. she spoke,
"Well, what if father tries to tell you who is a challenge for you? Or challenges you himself?" She felt odd asking Annie this, but he worried her from time to time. But her jaw dropped upon hearing the total. She then did the math in her head and she was sure that her father threw in extra every time, from the watch of his hands. "Well how about half then? I would not want you running out of all of your stock." She asked, feeling a bit under prepared by the total. She note that she wanted half until Annie had more stock. She then tilted her head, confused by her answer. "How can liking someone be slightly different from liking some one else? It is not you have to be . . . 'smitten' for them right away." Of course she was not sure if she use that word correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring research (TAG: Zippy)   

Back to top Go down

Boring research (TAG: Zippy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1