The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Cabello

PostSubject: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:07 am

While some people might see the Drunken Whaler as some seedy joint that was frequented by loud and bawdy sailors, Esmeralda actually liked it a bit. Sailors were known to gossip like old ladies. Granted, some of their stories had to be taken with a grain of salt. Sailors were known to exaggerate. But there was always a little bit of truth to the stories they told, and it was enough to make Esmeralda listen in every once in a while. But tonight, Esmeralda didn't feel like eavesdropping. She just wanted to drink for a bit, maybe talk with someone. It was hard work sometimes, being a performer, and an informant, and she needed a night off every once in a while. She was soon seated at a table in the corner, sipping from a glass of beer. It wasn't the best tasting thing in the world, but it had alcohol in it, and that was good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 am

Noah wanted to change the ideas, he was disturbed by these memory lapses. He ignored what arrived at him but that frightened him... It was certainly only a wave of tiredness, gangs worked hard to the policemen... It was not necessary in its habit to go to bars, but this evening he really wanted to change the ideas. He go in the bar and commanded a beer, he was not in service he could then. He observed one moment the population which was here, it was really nobody that he could allow to see frequently... Nevertheless somebody démarquât of the prize a young woman who seemed good to be bored, after a hesitation he advanced on her.

" Excuse I, may I sit down? Do not go to believe that I have of bad intentions, but you seem to be bored and it is also my case then want to speak to yourself? "

He smiles to her, who could believe that, behind this smile, hid a murderer from the cold blood?

(ps: if never you understand me say id and i will change my translator :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA-NOCT0yA
Esmeralda Cabello

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Esmeralda was soon approached by a young man, who seemed friendly enough. He had nice blue eyes and a smile that would probably make a younger girl go weak in the knees. Esmeralda figured she might as well accept the company. She didn't like being alone for two long. "Sure, go on ahead," she said, pulling up a chair for him to sit in. "What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" She hadn't seen this man before, and Esmeralda always made it her business to know who people were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Noah did not know the young woman, but she did not seem to be bad. He smiled and asseyat on the chair she offered him.

"I beg you, I call Noah Pendragon, delighted to meet you. ask your name and then back"

The young woman had hypnothisant green eyes, so it 'navait not gay he would could fall under its spell.

"What do you do for a living? I see you perfectly under fire projector, you have the physical"

He smiled and took a sip of his beer
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Cabello

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:57 pm

"Hmm, Noah Pendragon...almost sounds like something from a fairy tale," Esmeralda said, smiling. Maybe it was just because Noah's last name had the word "dragon" in it, but it did sound like the name a fantasy character would have. Maybe a knight or a wizard. "Mine is Esmeralda," she said, running a hand through her hair. "I'm a performer at the Tip Top Club. And one of the best, I might add."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 am

He laughed at the sentence the young woman.

"I can not say it ever, but indeed. At school we thought me French and always offered me to eat cheese all the world ..."

Yes his family comes from France but his ancestor Noah is truly American. He smiled when the young woman told him his job, he was right then, his sense of the deduction is always good.

"Really? Really? Hope to see you dance one day. Me I'm in a business much less ... artistic. I'm in the forces of Odres."

He prefers to say why police directly, people reacted more slowly when they said that. Police we did immediately spit in his face, but he was proud of his work and hoped that the beautiful emeralda was someone who did not hated police
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Cabello

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:49 pm

"Oh, a French boy, are you?" Esmeralda teased. Granted, Howl just said he learned French, not that he was actually French, but Esmeralda couldn't help bu jibe at him a little bit. She practically teased everyone she knew. She got interested though, when Noah said he was a cop. "Well, at least you get paid well," she said. "I hear cops are getting handed all kinds of cash for catching mobsters and stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noah Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:36 pm

"ah ah no, my ancestors came from France but not me, I'm never going to, but my parents taught me to speak the language."

He took a sip of his beer and looked at the young woman quite surprised.

"Really? They say that?"

From where did this rumor could come from? Do not believe that to be a cop is the best job in the world ... especially in attica city. The cops are hated, there are many, MANY, work and pay is not always great.

"Actually this is a chimera. And pay depends on rank, my mentor can have a good pay because it is above me, but I hardly go the police academy so I am not so well paid "

He smiled at the young woman, he lived well enough not to be paid much. Especially since the death of his parents he inherited to a pretty little gold mine he spends very little he can afford to do poorly paid hours sups without fearing for his apartment.

"Must be hard to be an artist by cons! you have regular income? or is that it depends on your success on spa shows?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Cabello

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Noah seemed a bit surprised when Esmeralda said that cops seemed to get paid pretty well. Maybe the rumors she had been hearing were a bit exaggerated. "Oh well," she said, giving a little shrug. "At least you'll never be bored. Seems like everyday, somebody got some precious jewel stolen or got their throat cut open." This was definitely a crime-ridden city, but Esmeralda felt like a little bit of the bad stuff made things fun. After all, if things were peaceful and quiet, they would get boring way too quickly. "Well, I guess how much I get paid does kind of depend on how well I perform," she said. "But since I've been there longer, I get a little bit more extra dough than the newbies. It pays to be the best, after all." She gave a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)   

Back to top Go down

Drinking the Night Away (Tag: Noah)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1