HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lena Thumbe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Lena Thumbe   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 am

Full Name: Lena Thumbe

Alias(es): Often likened to Thumbelina for her short stature.

LA Rep: Emma Stone

Skills: Singing/dancing, Knows how to milk a cow and get its s**t off your shoes, but what good will that do her in the big city?

Occupation: Previously homeless, currently a performer at the Tip Top Club

Personality: A girl with little experience of the world, Lena is childish and spoiled, but with big dreams and a kind heart, when she remembers she has it.

History: Lena grew up in the country side, the only daughter after four sons to her doting parents, and rarely had to do much by way of chores, unless she felt bored and the mood struck. In her teenage  years best friends turned to lovers and Rose, whom she had known since they were small, became to center of her universe. The kisses were sweet and pretty words would tumble from their mouths like soft summer rain. Yet Lena's childish heart was a fickle one, and when Melvin Gaston spoke to her he painted such pictures of the loveliness of the city, and adorned her with such compliments that she let whimsy carry her away with him, away from Rose, away from her family.

He promised to marry her, but for weeks he grew cold to her, he spent all his time at bars and flirting with other women. Lena assumed he was just excersising his freedom while he could, spent that time naively preparing for her wedding, until at last, in her wedding dress, she found him one last time, bold and brash and uncaring for her, as she should have known.

The thought of staying with him a moment longer sickened her, but with no money to return home, and no real wish to now that she was free of the place, she had no choice but hope she could find some compassion in this cold, cruel town.

She met Loki in the rain, after being witness to a rather unfortunate incident, and for all his teasing and his cocksure attitude, he calmed her. However little she knew him, she felt she could trust him, and from this meeting, Lena held onto something important.

Holli Would passed Lena in the street a while later, and taking pity on her, offered her a place to rest her head, a bath and some clean clothes. It was from Holli that she borrowed her clothes to attend the Gala, her first taste of the cities sparkling side. And ran into Loki once more. But a singular dance was all fate had in store for them when the party was crashed and they had to run for their lives.  It was under the duress of these circumstances that Lena first met Jim and Asami, though the former being shot in the shoulder rendered any pleasantries a moot point.

On one of the more quite days in the city, which was a rarity in itself, Lena found herself in the company of Lian, unbeknownst to her the grandson of the mayor,  and sparked the beginning of a friendship.

Soon after arriving with Holli, Lena managed to get a job at the club, despite her age, which suited her comfort in her own skin, and her desires to perform, and be seen as special. Loki, however, seemed to be a little less pleased about her new job and soon resorted to his teasing ways, an unusual game of chicken between the two ended in a moment of vulnerability, before adjourning somewhere less heavy with sexual tension.

Or so they had hoped, after arriving at the Karaoke bar they were soon joined by Jim, and the strain in the room seemed to double. The rest of the night is a blur however, but Lena was left with a sense that it was fun.

Extra:

Videos

T R A C K E R |
*Out Of The Blue And The Dirt
[Loki] | Complete
*Not Quite A Baker's Dozen
[Holli Would] | Complete
*I Found Somebody Like You
[Holli Would] | Incomplete
*The Grand Gala
[Event] | Complete
*A Spoonful Of Sugar
[Lian Bonfamille Desrosier]  | Incomplete
*I Sing The Body Electric
[Loki] | Complete
*You're New Here Aren't You?
[Esmerelda Cabello] | Incomplete
*Sing For The Halcyon
[Loki] , [Jim Hawkins] | Incomplete
*The Riot
[Event] | Incomplete

[ R E V I V A L ]

T R A C K E R
*Sweater Weather
[Loki] | Current

Last edited by Lena Thumbe on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:46 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:42 am

Guaah I LOVED the video, and the short story you typed in the description<3 She seems like an intresting character (a cute one xD), I'd love to plot with you if that's possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:53 am

thank you!! <3 I'd love to plot with you, I'll read up on Loki this evening Smile for now though I have to get my son ready to go out, gotta go pay the rent into the bank :Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:55 am

Yays! And okidoki ^^ looking forward to this then<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:46 pm

done! Smile Though the damn BBCoding kept breaking whenever I hit send xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:36 am

Okies, you made me adore her even more now, can't wait to RP and plot more with you<3333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:47 am

thanks <3 I'm drawing a fair bit of character inspiration from Holly Golightly from Breakfast At Tiffany's Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:53 am

As a movie geek, i have promised myself to watch that movie, now I have more reason to do that! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:55 am

it is really good, I watched it for the first time a few months ago, I read the book before hand as well, not sure which I prefer as the book doesn't have as much direct romance in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 pm

updated tracker & character mix <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Lena Thumbe   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:11 am

updated history up to Gala
Back to top Go down
View user profile