The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:31 pm

Nani entered to the abandoned warehouse and put her bag on the floor. She still couldn't believe her luck as she played with the zipper of her jacket. She had entered to Shang's house, she had actually entered without being seen and she had painted on his wall with red painting "Meet you at the Docks." She sat down and passed her fingers through her black hair. Now there were two possibilities: she could actually manage him to teach her some fighting skills or he was surely going to kill her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:00 pm

It was already getting late when Shang finally arrives at the warehous. Still there was enough light to find his target without wasting time. There she was. The first person for a long time that was actually able to make it into his house and getting out alive. Before entering he hid himself while scrutinizeing her. The woman waiting for him didn´t seem to be too much to handle for him and on top of that he could sense that there wasn´t anyone around except for the 2 of them. Shang came closer, prepeared to attack immediately if needed.
"So you must be the burglar who messed up my wall. I came here just as you wanted so what is your intention?"

(it was supposed to be posted earlier but it got erased accidentely >.< xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Nani looked up towards the man that had just entered. He was just like they had described him: tall, big, muscular... "Hi, my name is Nani and yes, I was the one who entered to your house." She took a cold of steps closers and took a deep breathe. "I wanted to ask you a favor. I have heard you are a pretty good fighter and I need to improve my fighting skills. I was wondering if you could help me to get better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:44 pm

"A favor?" He raised his eye brow, suprised by Nanis reply. "Why should i help you?" Looking right into her eyes he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:48 pm

"Because: one I need some training and you should feel flattered that I actually accept you are good enough to ask for help and two, I already entered to your home once and I did what I wanted to do getting out unharmed..." She smiled at him and crossed her arms up her chest showing confidence but also preparing the knife under her jacket to use it in case of danger. "...I could easily do it again and I already have in mind some pretty good stuff to decorate my apartment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Shang made one step foreward giving Nani an intense look. "I´m not sure yet if i should think about you as a brave or a foolish girl. But you have guts, i give you that." He turned around and walked towards the entrence. When there were only a few steps left until outside the warehouse Shang stopped. "I´m going to wait for you at my place tomorrow. Meet me when the sun rises, then if you can prove yourself i will agree on teaching you." With that Shang left without looking back at his possible student.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)   

Back to top Go down

Looking for a teacher (tag:Shang)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1