The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki

PostSubject: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Ah what a nice night, the young teen thought content to himself as he took in the bright night sky, appreciating the few stars that could be spotted. Leaning against the cold and dirty wall with his head titled back, he inhales deeply and once again found himself missing the forests clean air. Maybe he could disappear for a few days and just go live like a cave men somewhere, away from all these smelling and stupid people.
He let out a sigh, ignoring the whispers and stares of some prostitutes passing by, only winking at one of their customers who stumbled when he did. He smirked smugly when their stars turned annoyed and even a little jealous, and then went back to ignoring everything else around him. Most of them were used to him turing up here anyway.
I wonder if I'd be a good prostitute, Loki thought randomly to himself. Nah, would probably just hog all the customers he thought smugly instead. My job now is way funnier anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:08 pm

The day was finally over for Jasmine and she stepped out of Gommorah in her street clothes, which consisted of more modest clothing. She had gotten rid of the ridiculous make up that she had worn and her hair was in a loose braid down her back. All in all, she couldn't wait to get home so she could have a shower and sleep, she brightened up though when she saw a familiar figure walking in her direction. "Loki, what a surprise....what brings you all the way here?" She asked as she gave him a little smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Another long day apparently, Loki thought to himself when he finally spotted the young woman stepped out and casually pushed himself off the wall. Obviously she was tired, he could tell even without taking her in. Speaking of which, he always thought she looked more pretty in these type of clothing and without all that make-up she had to wear during work. Jasmine has natural beauty, she didn't need all that other fake stuff on her to look pretty.
He had his typical smile in place as he reached her, hands inside his pockets. "What? Can't I just drop by to say hi?" he asked amused. Though if she doubted that, then she sure had gotten used to him and his ways by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:25 pm

She rolled her eyes, "With you, there's always a reason." She pointed out as she fell into step next to him. "So hear anything interesting?" She asked after a moment of them just walking in silence. Loki was a kid she had met a few years ago and even though when they had first met she had been a little annoyed by him, she grew used to him. Plus the two liked to gossip, Jasmine had a feeling he was working for one of the gangs but she didn't dare ask. She'd rather not know if he was working with her brother or not....though she was pretty sure Aladdin would have told her about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:26 am

He laughed softly, dropping his innocent act and gave her shrug. Well no point denying it anyway. He liked people like Jasmine anyway, since she's gotten used to him by now and stopped getting offended whenever he did or sai the 'wrong' thing. "Nothing much for once actually," he sighed, aimlessly looking around their surroundings as they walked. "Was kinda hoping you had something juice to tell me," he turned his head to look straight at her, his trademark smirk now in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:24 pm

She laughed under her breath, "Well all I know is that there's a new Police Commisoner...the one who's been hitting all the gangs lately." She said with a shrug. "I've been trying to find out more about him but so far I haven't heard much." She added thoughtfully. "Have you been keeping yourself out of trouble?" Jasmine asked as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 pm

He stared aimlessly ahead of them while she spoke, giving a gentle nod to show that he was listening. A new Police Commissioner he? he thought a little absently, recalling having heard something about this but hadn't bothered much. Maybe he should?
At her question, he couldn't help but laugh a little and smile genuinely at her. "Now what kind of question is that, Jas?"

Last edited by Loki on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm

She smirked, "The good kind, you know I worry about your safety Loki." She said teasingly but underneath there was a gentle honesty in her voice. He was a few years younger then her after all and she was worried that he might get hurt giving information out to whoever he was working for. The gangs were dangerous and she just hoped that whoever he was working for wasn't terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:02 am

He could tell she was being honest when she said this, even with the teasing tone in her voice. again he let his gaze wander off, not really looking at anything this time either. "I wonder why," he chuckled under his breathe, unwittingly thinking about Jessica for a short moment. Sometimes, Jas just reminded him of his 'sis'. None of them really ever had to bother with him, yet they did.
"About this new Commissioner," he said, going back to that subject instead. "Where did you here about him? From some of your customers?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:17 am

She gave him a look at the change of subject but didn't argue. "Yeah well one of them mentioned how he was going to be pushing down on the crime rate." She said with a shrug. "Apparently, Commisioner Rourke is determined to clean up the city, I've even heard rumors that Korso and Whittemore may be teaming up. Have you heard anything about that?" She asked curiously. She was even more worried for her brother but she didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:55 pm

(sorry for late reply!!! didn't see it til now Dx -hugs-)

His interesse in this new police cheif increased a little now. "Really?" he mused, almsot sounding amused that this Rourke guy thought he even stood a chance. Who knows, maybe this guy was different, all talk and actaully someone who did something about all the problem. That could be real bad news actaully....
Why did that name sound so familiar?
He just smiled in his usual way again when his 'boss' was brought up, and held back a small chuckle. "Korso and Whittemore? Might be true, might not be, can't say my sources are that trustworthy," he lied smoothly. He sadly, couldn't tell her too much, for various reasons. He'd give her a hint though, once he was certain himself. He hasn't talked to the big guy for a couple of days now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:44 pm

(its ok, I didn't see this till now either X'D *huggles*)
She nodded, she knew he wasn't being entirely honest with her but he had his own reasons and she could respect that. "Well I'm sure I'll find out eventually." She said with a shrug. One of her customers was sure to know something and it wouldn't take too much for her to figure something out. She was getting to be pretty good at knowing things, other people liked to keep secret it was just a matter of getting people to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]   

Back to top Go down

Gossip buddies [TAG:Jasime]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1