HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:28 pm

"You're welcome." She said as she listened to him talk about Milo. Well it sure seemed like she hadn't known Milo quite as well as she had thought, definitely something to remember then. "Hmmm what do you think happened?" She asked curiously. The entire story had gotten her attention and she now sat there wanting to hear more about it, she had always loved a good story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:46 am

Zak looked at Jasmine with an amused expression, smirking a bit. She almost reminded him of a child listening to a bed time story. It was quite adorable to him. Zak slightly shrugged his shoulders as he rubbed his neck lightly. "I guess Milo felt more at ease with the Mafia rather than his own father and the police?" Zak suggested, chewing his lip as he thought of the memories of when Milo had joined the mafia. "I think his rebellion was suppose to be short-termed. But I guess a few things happened along the way?" Sometimes Zak wondered if Milo had became friends with that boss of his. It seemed possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:57 am

Jasmine nodded in understanding, "I see...well is there anything else you wanted to tell me?" She asked as she leaned more towards him. Her free hand moved to run along his inner thigh. She had no qualms about personal space when it came to Zak. If he didn't like something, he would let her know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Zak listened to her question, noticing how close she was leaning in towards him. He bit his lip out of habit as he gazed over her with adoring eyes. He was so glad that Jasmine had been the first prostitute he'd met when coming here. To Zak, it had been one of the best days in his life while it had been probably one of the worst for his sister. If she met Jasmine without judging her at first, then he knew that his sister would like her.

He swallowed lightly as he felt her soft hand run long his inner thigh, before giving her a light grin. "I believe that was it." He commented before pausing for a moment. "Oh! There was something else that I wanted to tell you..." Zak leaned in, giving Jasmine a sheepish, shy grin, before murmuring in a light affectionate tone. "You're as lovely as ever." He gave her a teasing wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   

Back to top Go down

Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2