HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Zak wrinkled his nose as he watched Milo be approached by Jasmine, then by a male prostitute that he'd spotted a few times. He couldn't but snicker a bit at his sister's friend become a bit flustered around the two. It was actually a bit a pleasing sight to see the male squirm under the two prostitute eyes. Zak remembered that Milo was a bit socially awkward around those who tend to flirt with him.

His attention became alerted when Jasmine had whispered something in the male prostitute's ear before walking off. He watched her for a moment before glancing back over at the other two males. It seemed that the male prostitute was getting a bit closer to Milo, being very bold with the small male. All Zak could think of this, was thanking the male prostitute for being a distraction. He didn't want to have another run in with Milo, like that last time.

"Che. I wish you luck, dude." Zak muttered under his breath in amusement, as he saw Milo blush for the first time in the long while that Zak had known. His eyes ventured back to where Jasmine was heading, his feet starting to maneuver their way through the crowds to where she headed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Talking to her boss, she found out that she was going to have to stay longer that night. She understood but she silently wished that she didn't have too. Her eyes landed on Milo again, it seemed like he was going to be busy for awhile. She smirked to herself, maybe Conner could get him into bed. Stranger things had happened after all, she felt eyes on her and looked up to see Zak. A warm smile slid easily onto her face and she moved to meet him. "Someone was asking about you." She said as she stepped into his personal space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Zak gave Jasmine a light smile as he looked down at her with an adoring gaze. He chuckled lightly as he side glanced back over at Milo, rolling his eyes a bit. "Let me guess? Virgin boy over there?" Zak smirked in amusement as he watched the interaction between the two males. He was a bit thankful to the male prostitute for being a distraction and interceding into the conversation that Milo and Jasmine had been starting. Zak knew that Jasmine adored to flirt around with Milo, it didn't bother him that much. It just irked him rarely.

"I hope your friend has more luck on his side today." Zak referred to the male prostitute having the luck to sway the older, yet shorter male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:38 am

She nodded, "So you know him then?" She asked with her head lightly tilted to one side. She liked Zak, he was one of her few customers that she could actually tolerate without pretending. At his words she chuckled, "You'd be surprised, Conner is quite good...or so I've heard." She said with a little wink at him. "I haven't seen you around for awhile, where have you been?" She asked as she trailed her fingers lightly along his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:13 am

Zak nodded lightly and answered, "I do. We've known each other since we were kids." He knew more about the male, but he wasn't sure if it was right to let Milo's history slip. It wouldn't be wise due the the tension between the gangs and the police. While Jasmine knew him by Milo Thatch, Zak knew him as Milo Rourke, the 'black sheep'.

He quirked an eyebrow, his expression was full of amusement at her comment about the male prostitute. "Oh? Perhaps Milo will finally get laid then if you're that confident of this Conner." Zak chided in a teasing tone, before swallowing a bit shyly as she trailed her fingers along his arm. "I've been slightly preoccupied. My sister hasn't been very enthused with my recent visits here." His sister had actually persuaded some of the other cops to keep an eye on him, reporting to her if they see him trying to here to the Gomorrah. Zak had finally given them the slip for today, thank the heavens for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:00 am

Jasmine felt her smile soften, "So are you free tonight?" She asked instead. She could feel her boss looking at her now and she knew she had to appear more invested. It wasn't that difficult for her however, "I have a spot open if you're available." She added as she winked up at him. "We can talk more once we're alone." It was true though, once her boss was out of sight she could see how he was really doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 am

Zak's eyes lit up quickly at the young woman's question. "Of course, Jasmine. I always try to be free for you." he responded, winking back the exotic girl. His eyes noticed a familiar man that he'd seen around the brothel, every time that he had came to see Jasmine. It had to be her boss. Someone who Zak had no care for at all. All he cared about right now was getting to spend time with his lovely Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 pm

She grinned and then took him by the hand, "Good, then lets find a more private place." She said with a coy smile on her face. Leading him off towards the room that she used for her customers, she smiled up at him, "So anything you want me to do in particular?" She asked as she pulled him into her room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Zak followed after Jasmine as she led him by his hand toward a room, an amused grin graced his features. He tilted his head down at her question, chuckling a bit. Zak leaned down and placed a chaste kiss upon her lips before pulling away. "I though you wanted to talk?" he teased before walking over to the bed, sitting on it while leaning against the wall. Although Zak enjoyed being with Jasmine sexually, he did quite enjoy her company as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:52 pm

She laughed, "Yes well, I figured I better ask anyway." She said with a little smirk in his direction before she sat next to him. "So is there anything you wanted to tell me?" She asked as she glanced over at him. He had mentioned his sister not waning him to come to the brothel, which was a shame since he was one of her better customers and she was curious to know what the relationship was with Milo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Zak thought for a moment before giving Jasmine a sheepish smile. "Well if you ever see a stern, blonde woman come into this place. And you hear that she's looking for me..don't worry she's my sister." Zak explained. "I kind of...had to sneak away from the eyes of her friends to get come here." he added, rubbing his neck slightly. More like body guards who kissed up to his sister, Zak thought to himself. He really hoped that the officers that he sneaked away from, hadn't reported to his sister yet. It would be so embarrassing for her to show up here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Jasmine nodded, "Good to know, I'm assuming you'd like me to keep my mouth shut on if you've been around if that were to happen?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She drew her legs up and wrapped her arms around them as she listened to him. "And while I'm flattered that you came all this way to see me, aren't you going to get in trouble?" She asked softly as she studied him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Zak shook his head quickly at her question. "No. You can tell her anything that you'd like. Even the truth." he interjected quickly, not wanting Jasmine to get the wrong idea. His sister was dangerous with her working for both the police and Preston. "Just wanted to warn you of her. She's just a tad bit overprotective of me," he huffed slightly, knowing that he went easy on his sister. She was more than a tab bit overprotective. Zak did understand her reason to be so protective, but he wished that she'd kick it down a notch.

Zak gave her a soft smile, pleased to see her thoughtful look. "I might. But I don't care as long as I get to see you," Zak answered, tilting his head at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 pm

She smiled, "Ok then, just wanted to make sure." She said, her hands moving to get her hair out of its braid. "So what's the deal with you and Milo?" She asked as she ran her hand through her hair, smoothing out the tangles as she talked to him. At his comment, she laughed and moved one hand to cup his face, "Awww you're sweet Zak." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Zak watched her hands as they started to unravel the young woman's braid, chewing his lip at her question about his relationship to Milo. "Both my sister and I were friends with Milo when we were young. Although that friendship is a bit strained now though due to some incidents." Zak answered, trying to be careful of what he said about Milo. "I guess he still worries about me though?" Zak said in a confused tone, shrugging his shoulders.

Zak gazed down at Jasmine, leaning into her hand a bit. "I can't help it. My sweet side always come out around you." He gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:09 pm

She frowned at his explanation, "I see, well who knows maybe he is...that's a good thing though right?" She asked as she tilted her head slightly to the side. Jasmine laughed at his comment, "Well I am not complaining at all." She said with a wink at him. "Anything else you want to talk about it?" She asked as she pulled her hand away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 am

Zak chuckled nervously, looking away from Jasmine. "It's not that bad. Although I rather avoid him when he's angry. That guy can get cold as ice...just like his father." Zak remarked, grimacing slightly at the memory of having Milo's coldness directed at him.

His grimace slowly formed back into a lopsided grin once Jasmine winked at Zak. "So how do you know Milo?" he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:58 am

She frowned, she herself hadn't seen that side of Milo and hoped she wouldn't, at his question she smirked a little bit. "Well I happened to see him a few times, he seemed interesting so I tried to get to know him. He's really quite shy though, and I've only ever seen him come in here every few months." She admitted with a shrug. And now that Conner was showing an interest, she had a feeling that she wouldn't be seeing him all that often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 am

Zak bit back a light chuckle at her thinking that Milo was interesting. She'd be surprised by the fact that he was the son of the police commissioner. If Zak had spilled the beans about that, then Jasmine would've asked him a ton of questions for why Milo was now in the mafia. "I still can't believe that he's still so shy and oblivious sometimes. Although that might be changing with that male prostitute flirting with him...although I can still see him embarrassed and shy as heck." Zak chuckled in amusement, reminiscing at the memory of a flustered Milo from earlier. Even though Zak had been a good distance from the male, he could still spot it a mile away.

Zak bit his lip, side glancing at Jasmine with a teasing gaze. "Got a thing for the shy types?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:48 am

Jasmine smirked, "Yeah well, I'm not going to lie...shy guys can be pretty cute." She admitted as she nudged him playfully with her shoulder. Her smile softened as she heard him talk about Milo, "Sounds like you really care about him." She noted after a moment. It was true though, he seemed like he really cared about Milo. She wasn't sure what had happened between them but she hoped that they were still friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:31 am

Zak laughed softly in amusement as she admitted to his assumption, a bit embarrassed that she might be referring to him as shy. When the first time he had met Jasmine, Zak had been incredibly shy around her. It was something that Zak was still embarrassed about. But it didn't matter anymore since she admitted that she had thing for shy guys. "Really? You must have been ecstatic the first time we met," Zak joked, winking at her.

He gave a sheepish smile, rubbing his neck a bit. "I do. It's just my sister who was more downed by Milo's choice than I was." Zak chewed his lip slightly at the memories. His sister had really expect Milo to do something spectacular with his life. Him becoming a consigliere to a top notch mafia boss hadn't been what she wanted for Milo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:56 am

She laughed, "Yeah, I saw you and knew I had to make some kind of move." She said tapping him lightly on the nose. She liked Zak, he was one of the few she could tolerate and talk too. Her smile softened, "Besides you're one of the guys who actually cares what I have to say." She said with a shrug. She listened to him talk about Milo with a sad smile, "Yeah well...they probably were pretty close. Who's his dad anyway?" She asked after a moment, remembering that he had mentioned him earlier on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 am

Zak grinned at the woman's comment, touching his nose lightly as gazed at her in delight. "But of course. I wish those unappreciative guys would just leave you be," he murmured bitterly at knowing that other males that didn't cherish Jasmine, still had permission to visit her. It was annoying, really. If they don't appreciate something/person then they should leave it/them alone, Zak thought to himself.

Zak nodded lightly to Jasmine's assumption of Helga and Milo being close before. "They were. Oh! Milo's father is that new police commission-!" Zak cringed, hitting the top of his forehead with the edge of his palm(near the the starting of the wrist). Once he realized at what he was saying, he had stopped but it was too late. He cursed softly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:13 am

Jasmine's gaze softened, "Well thankfully, its not like I see them all the time." She pointed out with a shrug. At his words, her eyes widened "He's what?" She asked with surprise. She hadn't known that much about him, and so to hear it from Zak surprised her. "Wait...why is he hanging out with Korso's gang then?" She asked, breaking off as sudden understanding filled her. "Ohh...don't worry I won't tell anyone Zak." She said noticing his worried expression. She leaned over and took one of his hands, lightly squeezing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Zak side glanced as he felt her take one of hands and squeezed it, he gave her a relieved smile. It was Jasmine. He could trust her, couldn't he? Zak quickly answered yes to his own question in a quick few seconds. "Thanks Jasmine," he murmured, sighing softly in relief.

He paused for a moment as he tried to remember about Milo's shift to the mafia. "Well I'm not entirely sure really. Everyone had high hopes and expectations for him to follow in his father's footsteps. So I guess he cracked under pressure and rebelled? Although I think there's more to it than that." Zak answered, shrugging his shoulders lightly. Both him and Helga had though that Milo's little rebellion was going to be short-termed. It started out to be, but Milo stayed with the mafia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)   

Back to top Go down

Love sick puppy (TAG: Jasmine)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next