The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Francis Barton

PostSubject: Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:19 pm

"Auch..." Barton groaned as he lowered the sleeve of his hoodie. A few days before he went to one of the abandoned warehouse, to verify a rumor he had heard of, to only find a couple of dogs -a couple of very angry dogs- guarding the warehouse; not even a moment to realize the danger and they were already on him. Luckily for Barton, he had quite good reflexes and all they could manage to do was to bite his arm; well not that lucky since now he had the whole dog's toothing tattooed on his arm...

"Hoping they didn't have rabies..." Barton mumbled, taking a rock from the ground. Remaining sit where he was he threw down one of the bottles stacked on a little wall. He hated when his tracks leaded to such failures! Especially when he was working on a new article and he seriously needed some more money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI   Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:11 am

"I'm more concerned about the dogs," another voice spoke up from behind him. "Who knows what kind of diesase you might've given them." The trickster chuckled in that typical teasing way of his, currently sitting comfortably on one of the swings on the playground. He titled his head slightly, smirk still intact as he seemed to be inspecting the other street boy for a quick moment. "So, I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say you had another 'failure'," he stated matter of factly. "Bummer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francis Barton

PostSubject: Re: Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI   Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:06 pm

As he heard a voice -a very well known voice- Barton immediately turned to face his 'guest': Loki. How did he even manage to arrive without Barton noticing him?! Mostly what was he doing there?!
"You could go and check, since you're so concerned..." Barton smirked waking up from his sit and taking a few steps towards Loki "I bet they would love your company..." he smirked crossing his arms, but he immediately regretted his movement, groaning as his hand touched the injured arm.

Barton tilted his head in frustration as Loki took another point, pointing out the obvious. He took another little rock and threw down another bottle. Loki was so damn annoying when he was thinking to be right, which happened most of the time.
"What makes you think I had another... failure?" he shock his head as he took down another bottle, his gaze set on Loki this time.

Last edited by Francis Barton on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI   Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Loki's content smirk didn't falter, if anythign it just turned more smug. "I just might," he snickerd. If Barton here had been to the old abanoned warehouse, where Korso more than once liked to send his men (especially Milo) for 'errands', then the trickster wouldn't face as much problem like his friend here had. And besides, he liked dogs. As long as they didn't try and bit arms off that is. Which, almost happend whenever he pissed Korso or Smith off.

He titled his head slightly as he watched the other, well aware how annoying he was for sure being right now. He just smiled innocently back at Barton when he had his full attenton, shrugging casually. "Beacuse you're like an open book. And I'm a bookworm. Ta-daah."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francis Barton

PostSubject: Re: Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Barton couldn't help but roll his eyes at Loki's reply, what was he expecting from him anyway?
For what he knew most of the abandoned warehouse were used by the Moriarti family -or at least they used to go there time to time- and he knew quite well the kind of relationship that Loki had with the family. Of course Loki didn't really cared for a couple of dogs that probably belonged to someone he knew quite well, or maybe they even considered him as a sort of owner or who knows what!

Barton rolled his eyes once more, placing a hand on his hip "And beside reading me, what are you doing here... bookworm?" he shock his head as he kept watching him. He seriously doubted that Loki had passed to the orphanage just because he was feeling nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI   Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:03 am

Loki just snorted, and stuck his tongue out childishly at Francis when he shot back the nickname he ahd just himself. Bookworm wasn't an insult to him anyway. "As fucked up and dreadful this shithole of a city may be, it's still allowed to roam around freely in," he said casually, swinging his legs lazily back and forth from the swing. Though of course, the trickster sure as hell wasn't here because of the fond memories that didn't exist. As much as he despised the orphanage, he for some reason always ended up in this little playground whenever he had to much to think about. And ok, sure, it might have something to do with his 'business' too. And Francis here, being another bright and experienced street boy, surely already suspected that.
"Do I need a reason to be here?" he smirked micheviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francis Barton

PostSubject: Re: Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI   Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Barton couldn't help but laugh as Loki stuck his tongue out; he seriously didn't change at all. For what Francis could remember Loki had always acted like that even when he used to live at the orphanage.

"Oh, of course..." Francis smirked "Free to go wherever you want, you just have to obey to what they say..." and both of them knew very well who 'they' were. Police, mafia, all the same: working only for their interest and ignoring what their 'war' was causing to the city.

"Nostalgia? I bet that you really miss the meatloaf of the house..." Barton smirked at his question, placing his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. "I think you're in luck: it's on the menu from almost three weeks..." he smirked again. Of course Loki needed a reason to be there?! Who else would came back there because he was feeling nostalgic?! He just hoped that it wasn't something related to his business, but for what other reason would he be there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI   

Back to top Go down

Who let the dogs out?! | LOKI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1