The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Leaning her head on the cafe table, Crysta sighed and played with a strand of her hair. She was looking for a new job, after all everything got to her head in her old job, mere mentions of what happened between her and that other person all because of her financial needs managed to screw up her mentally and she was never quite herself upon its mention.

It infuriated her.

She let this person screw her up, she let them fuck her over, figuratively and literally. Crysta groaned at the thought. She was simply tight on money, even if they didn't show up flouncing around with all their cash, she could've handled it by working extra hours at the bar, covering some shifts or something. But now she can't. Because she didn't work there anymore, and she was shit broke without a job and on the border of not having a home.

Crysta picked her head up from atop the table, before placing her crossed arms on it and placing her chin on them, staring with furrowed brows and tired eyes at her cup of coffee which was no doubt by now cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Tunt

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:25 am

Angel staggered through the door of her favourite cafe, a large pair of sunglasses obscuring most of her face. Her blonde hair pulled back into a lazy pony tail, her clothes ripped and the same ones she had gone to sleep in. Coming down from a bender was not her favourite thing. She stumbled over to teh counter and ordered a coffee, black, before surveying the room through groggy eyes for somewhere to sit before they fell on someone very familiar.

A smirk played across her lips as she sauntered over to the raven haired girl, taking in the petite frame she had tasted once and probable would again, given half the chance. She leaned over teh girl,a mere half inch between their bodies. "Fancy seeing you here, fairy face." She breathed into the nape of the girls neck, a chuckle on her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:04 am

Crysta almost jumped at the close proximity of the person behind her, hairs on the back of her neck stood up. A memory surfaced towards the nickname, and Crysta didn't hesitate to turn around and face the familiar blonde. She had so many emotions running through her, anger being one and shock being another. But then again, how did she not think that she would come across her again? She supposed she had suppressed the thought.

"You?" she furrowed her brows once again, not only at the fact that the person she exchanged her body for money with, but the fact she didn't know what emotion would succeed in this situation. So instead of talking with the blonde, she placed her forehead back on the table, groaning once again and staring at her lap, hoping this wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Tunt

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:25 am

Angel smirked, amusement playing across her face. Retreiving the coffee she had ordered she walked around the table and fell lazilly into the chair across from Crysta. She lifted the sunglasses off her face and rested them on her head. Her eyes red and bloodshot, shadows on the underside of them indicitive of a hangover from something heavier than just booze. For a moment she simply watched Crysta with her head rested on the table, sipping at her coffee.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" She purred after a while, a smirk plastered on her face once more. "Money troubles again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Knowing that Angel had sat across from her by the way the table had shifted slightly, she resisted the urge to groan more. She lifted her head up, using her fringe to hide her face as she took in a deep breathe with her eyes closed. She was going to make herself sociable towards the blonde, despite the troubles that her 'being sociable' with her had caused before.
Tapping her finger tips on the table, Crysta sighed. "When don't I have money troubles? Especially since now I'm out of a job." She muttered, slight bitterness in her voice towards the end of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:51 pm

-incorrect user-

Last edited by Lena Thumbe on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Tunt

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:24 am

Angel blinked, a little surprised by the sweet girls honesty. She regarded the raven haired girl with a calm chill sense of calculation. Of course Angel kept all her circles rather large and loose so word of Crysta's rendezvous with her had eventually made it back, though Angel couldn't remember telling anyone. And though the opportunity to lay with the doe eyed fairy once more was incredibly tempting, she hoped it had not been her actions that caused the girls unemployment.

Nevertheless Angel was not one to let on concern, instead letting her smirk creep back into place. "I could always give you a job." She chuckled darkly "it pays well but your hours would be rather unpredictable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Focusing her vision onto Angel, she gave a suspicious look before sitting up straight and leaning away from her slightly. "I'm not interested if you're on about that again." She mumbled, thinking about how her career had already been screwed up once because of it.
However, at the small idea that maybe Angel had a genuine job or a way to get her one, she leaned forward once again, giving a curious look with a slight smirk. "But if it's not... what have you got in mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Tunt

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Angel raised an eyebrow, her lips pursed into a frown at the sound of disdain in the slight brunettes voice. "I may have been off my face," she purred cooley "but I know I'm good in bed, turtle dove, so theres no need to act like you didn't enjoy it." She locked eyes with the girl leaning towards her, bringing the coffee cup to her lips and letting java slide over her tongue and down ehr throat. While Angel felt sorry for Crysta, with all her woes and money problems, she also felt angry at the insinuation her attitude put forward. As though Angel ever forced anyone to have sex with her, oh no, she paid handsomely for the services people provided her, but they were only ever what that particular person felt they were worth, never more, never less. While her personality could be forceful, she wasn't stupid enough to think that prostitutes and strippers and such shouldn't also demand respect, and receive it.

After letting Crysta wait for a good few minutes while she finished the entire cup, Angel dug into the pocket of her red leather jacket and pulled out her cell phone. She scrolled through the contacts until her thumb found a name and hovered over it, making sure the screen was out of Crysta's view. "You sure you wanna find out?" She teased, a smirk plastered across her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:30 am

She watched as Angel pulled out her phone, and started scrolling. Crysta attempted to crane her neck further slightly to get a view of the phones screen, but it was all for naught as Angel made sure to keep her from seeing. Giving a reluctant nod at Angel's teasing, Crysta was willing to take this risk. Taking in a deep breath, Crysta closed her eyes, making sure that whether or not the job was decent, she wouldn't go crazy. "Yeah, I wanna find out." She breathed, making sure her eyes were locked onto Angel's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]   

Back to top Go down

Come on, I'm talking to you! [Angel]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1