Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Who do you think you are? (Tag: Zekel-Khan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas Hale

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: Who do you think you are? (Tag: Zekel-Khan)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Pocahontas found herself walking the wrong way back home. Her vision was clouded with memories and moments from where she was headed, and it was impossible for her to stay away. She desperately tried to stay away as much as she could, for fear of being found out of her past drug lord days, but this was an almost magnetic attraction that led her back to the abandoned warehouse.

As she arrived, she felt the exterior wall and took a deep breath. She shouldn't even be here. What if someone saw her and recognized her? She felt her heartbeat in her chest pounding so loud she didn't even hear the footsteps behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are? (Tag: Zekel-Khan)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Zekel walked slowly into and about the abandoned warehouse. He was wearing a white buttoned down work shirt, black fitted pants, purple Italian loafers, and one feathered earring out of a pair. He was looking for an old friend who used to sell him drugs before he got clean.

But as he searched the warehouse, he only seemed to come across the woman. Now what is she doing here? Unless . . . He pulled out a cigar, lit it, took a puff, and walked over to the young woman. "Excuse me ma'am, but are you lost or looking for someone?" He asked walking over, but keeping a proper space from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas Hale

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are? (Tag: Zekel-Khan)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Pocahontas jumped upon hearing the man's voice. She stared at him a moment, before swallowing a lump in her throat. What was this man doing here? Digging her hands into the pocket of her coat, she avoided eye contact with him and simply looked at an imaginary object on the wall. As anxious as the raven-haired woman was starting to get, Pocahontas was still a good actress and could lead this stranger away assuming he was nobody important.

"I-I'm sorry, I just got lost on my way from home," she said as she straightened her back a little bit. "I thought I heard something. But I'll be on my way, thank you very much." Pursing her lips, she readjusted the strap of her purse and began walking past the man, her face still low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zekel-Khan Xerxes Xenos

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are? (Tag: Zekel-Khan)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Zekel raised an eyebrow at Pocahantas jumping. He leaned on a wall and watched her put on the act of going through her pockets. He could not tell whether she was genuinely afraid of him or just a bit put off by everything. He went along with the whole act.

"Oh of course ma'am. What is your name Miss? Will you need some help finding your way back? Or do you need someone to protect you on your way back? My name is Zekel Xerxes. What is yours?" Zekel found it rude to never introduce yourself. But he also did not like the idea of the lovely lady out on these street by herself. "Do you think you can help me for a minute? I am looking for an old friend of mine." Zekel asked not wanting to sound like he was going to take a hit. He took his bun loose and let his hair drop into a pony tail that was half-way down his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are? (Tag: Zekel-Khan)   

Back to top Go down
 
Who do you think you are? (Tag: Zekel-Khan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Who is your favourite admin?
» 2000 pt spess muhreens
» Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?
» Juris Khan
» Juris Khan Aura

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods & Monsters :: The Docks :: Abandoned Warehouse-
Jump to: