The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Would like to apologize!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megara Smith

PostSubject: Would like to apologize!   Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:06 am

Hi everyone, I wanted to apologize for not roleplaying lately. I actually got a job I really wanted and it's taking most of my time. I'm working as a Kennel Tech at a animal hospital/daycare. It's the first step in my path to become a Vet Tech. Every day I wake up and look forward to seeing my babies. (Puppies, Kitties, etc! X'D) But the job takes up six hours of my day. So I get pretty tired, pretty quick due to the amount of running and stuff I need to do. 

Plus almost getting killed by dogs that go down the stairs too fast when you're going to bring them outside gets really tiring. (But it's all worth it due to they give me kisses after! <3) 

But long story short, I got a job and it's taking most of my time. But hopefully on my 7am to 1pm shifts will give me time to roleplay. Plus the days that I'm off! (Monday and Tuesday.) So all I ask is be patient with me? :3 I'll roleplay when I can! I haven't forgotten about this roleplay! <3 

Also sorry for missing the last event! Hopefully I can participate in this new one! <3 
So with love, don't forget me! Q~Q
~Chelsea/Meg/Odette/Belle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apologize!   Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Sweet!!! I'm on the path way to becoming a Veterinarian but might be changing it to vet tech :3 The animals are too cute to resist!!! Especially le kitties!!! @w@

Shall not forget you! <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Would like to apologize!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1