Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Jason laughed out loud at Lian's question, putting his for the moment empty hands inside his pockets. "He sure is. He's to stubborn to die, just like your boyfriend over there," he smirked coldly, giving the blonde one last look over his shoulder. Just before he would've left alley, Jason came to an halt the smirk on his face gone and replaced with an unreadable expression. "...I'll give you one week Birger. Decide what you'll do before then, or I'll make the choice for you." And with that, Jason was gone.

Garrett was frozen in his spot for a moment after the other male left, his eyes a little wider than usual but for the msot part had his expression unreadable. As another slow couple of seconds passed, a heavy sigh left the blonde's lips and slowly let his hands fall from Lian's shoulders. "Sorry about that," he mumbled, taking a step back and pulling his hood over his head. "....you sure you're alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lian Bonfamille Desrosier

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:11 am

Lian shook his head a bit at the news. "Guess he's still running a muck in the city then." Which meant that his grandmother hadn't taken care of the old man either. Well it still must be hard to be a rid of an old flame. Even though his grandmother had many lovers throughout the time that he known her. It was one of the habits that his father didn't approve of really. Especially since one of her old lovers had and still was a mobster. The younger male grimaced deeply at Jason's comment of Garret being to stubborn to die. If that was so true, then Lian was quite thankful that the male was stubborn then.

Brown eyes glanced over at Garrett, blinking in surprise at the male's tense body and widen eye gaze. Once Jason had left though, the blonde male seemed to go back to normal although still a bit tense. Lian nodded his head a bit to the male's question before getting up off the ground, his gaze still upon the blind male. "What is he talking about? Is he so desperate to force you to work for Preston?" Lian asked out to Garrett in a confused tone, still a bit curious to what the other male was using against the blond male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:44 am

Garrett sighed again, pulling at his hood some until his eyes at least were out of view. "I wish it was that simple," he murmured, turning his head slightly towards the the of the alley. Of course Garrett had been well aware that it would only be a amtter of tim befoe Preston would find out about him, but he ahd still hoped Jason wouldn't have been the one to sniff him out. Well, he had one week now to decide his next move, before Jason would take on the role of Preston's loyal dog again and tell him that the 'supposed-to-be-dead' guy is back in town.
But what made him worry most now was what Jason had said right before leaving... Why is Lukas in involved?

"Forget about everything you saw or heard here," he spoke up then, voice firm and cold, but with a hitn fo pleading beneeth it all. For them both it'd be best if Lian pretended not to know him, even if it might seem pointless rigth because of what Jason just wittnesed. But if Garrett played his cards right, the Red Hood would see no point in pursuing Lian. "And that name you heard Jason call me? You've never heard it. That man doesn't excist."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:58 am

Lian furrowed his eyebrows at hearing the coldness and firmness in your tone, before quickly shaking my head at your demand. "That's a bit extreme and impossible, don't you think?" he remarked swiftly, not really understanding to why the male was asking him of this. Was he that worried about what had happened here? Lian thought this over carefully as he rubbed the back of his head tiredly, while watching the blond male closely. "Besides I rather not." the younger male simply remarked, giving the male a simple smile. Why should he? None of that information that had been leaked through the earlier conversation could be taken back. No matter how hard Lian would try to block it out. It would still be in his mind, Garret's mind. Even the gun happy male's mind.

At Garrett's later comment, Lian just chuckled softly and grinned lightly. "The man before me is called Garrett. I recall only meeting him, and by no other name." he remarked in a teasing tone, although he did give the other male a worried gaze when the blond male just pulled his hood over his head until his eyes were out of view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am

Much to his dislike, Garrett had pretty much expected Lian's answear to be like that. He was kinda askinf for the impossible anyway, wasn't he? With the hood now covering his eyes, Lian couldn't see his eyes glance back towards him when he said he'd rather not forget the whole thing at all. Somehow, even with no vision, Garrett could hear the younger smile as he spoke, and not for the first wonderd what the male really looked like. And just like that, the whole sitatuion in generaljust got worse... simply beacuse it was one of those rare times Garrett wished he was able to see again.

His whole demanor ws back to being unreadble now, the only indication that he was still litsening to Lian being his head slightly turned towards his direction. A silent moment passed between them after Lian finished speaking, and when finally Garrett moved again he had soon enough closed the distance between them completly. He let the kiss linger on for a moment before slowly pulling away, gently trailing his fingers down Lian's face again. "Stop being so cute," he demanded, giving the younger's nose a light pinch. "I'm in enough shit already."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:12 am

After Lian finished speaking, a short silent moment passed between the two males for some time. He tilted his head a bit at the male, waiting for the man to speak once more. What he had gotten wasn't what Lian had been expecting. But it didn't mean that he didn't like it. If anything, the younger male leaned in more into the kiss, taking in delight of having the male's lips upon his own. Lian smiled softly into the kiss, before looking a bit disappointed as the blonde male pulled away. Although the male's fingers trailed down his face, causing the younger male to lean into his touch. His eyebrow raised up a bit at the male's remark which made him chuckle a bit.

His nose wrinkled a bit after being pinched, while he shook his head immediately. "You really want me to stop?" Lian saying this teasing tone, grinning a bit. "Just because of that gun happy guy?" he asked, glancing in the direction of where the male had disappeared to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:36 am

Garrett's lips twitched into a small smile at the teasing, really finding it hard to be more upset. Guess Lian just had that effect on people, even on someone like him. He lowered his hand from the younger's face, expression going blank again as he let out another sigh. "Believe it or not, but he's just one of the smaller problems," he murmured, just mentioning the gun-carzed male making him a bit irritated again. A small problem that could easily evovle into a bigger one, he mentally added, frowning a bit underneeth his hood.

"...you should be extra careful from now on, it's only a matter of time before Jason figures out who you are," he said after another short moment of silence. Although, he somehow got the feeling Lian still wouldn't concern himself to much over this, much to his own growing worry. The male was acting a little to carefree despite what had just happend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:33 pm

"Preston as well?" Lian added, wrinkling his nose as he mentioned the older man. He didn't really understand how his grandmother liked that man back then. Lian hadn't liked the man one bit. And he especially didn't take any more like in the old man either after what had just happened today. Why would he want to force someone to work for him? It seemed that there was easily quite alot of people in town that would love to work for the gangs for some reason. Mostly for the wealth.

He raised an eyebrow at Garret's comment, tilting his head to the side. "That may be a bit difficult for me. I'm not that willing to stop my everyday activities outside of my grandmother's place." he remarked out simply, shrugging his shoulders. Nothing could really contain his curiosity and need to explore. "I've already met many unique people as of now"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:10 am

So apparently Lian was accuintacne with Preston too, much to Garrett's growing concern. That really did nothing to diminish the danger he might now be getting in. And the younger male's reply to what he just said wasn't of any surprise to the blond either, sadly. It was like trying to convice his brothers of staying out of trouble, but jsut like with Lian here, their curiosity and need to explore was impossible to restrain. Especially Lukas...
"If it's unique people you seek, you've sure come to the right place," he chuckled, a small hint of a smile on his lips. "...still, be smart and go home. At least for to night," he sighed, turning to face the exict of the alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   

Back to top Go down

Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2