Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lian Bonfamille Desrosier

PostSubject: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Lian chuckled softly to himself as he zig zagged through the different alley ways, a grin plastered upon his lips. He was thrilled really. This wasn't the kind of thrill that he had been expecting to experience, but it was still exciting for the most part. It wasn't his fault that those male's didn't get the idea that he wasn't interested one bit. One make-out session with a stranger in the back alley of a club was enough for him. And that was it.

Perhaps getting their attention off of the young woman that they were trying to flirt with, who really looked like she wanted to be somewhere else, was a bad idea. Oh who was he kidding? Lian had to help out when he spotted the guys with the young aggravated woman. Once their attention had been focused onto him, the girl escaped and hightailed out of the place. Leaving Lian to the guys who seemed to take interest in him as well. He hadn't expected the male to be so persistent, even trying to snag a kiss from him. That had been different when he had been kissed by Garret. Lian had felt a bit disgusted when one of the guys tried to snag a kiss. Which caused Lian to immediately defend himself. Ending with the male crashing into a table with a busted lip from his punch. Lian hadn't meant to punch the guy, it just lashed out on instinct. Soon enough his friends reacted on impulse, causing a tussle between him and them. Lian found an opening to escape and the chase was on.

Lian wasn't sure if he was being chased after still, but he kept on running. After a while, he snuck a peek over his shoulder. Which he shouldn't have done since he didn't get to see that there had been another male walking around the corner straight in his direction. Soon enough Lian didn't have enough time to turn his head to see the person, quickly colliding with them. "Merde!" Lian cursed under his breath as he collided with the person, sending them both flying to the ground. "Désolé!" he muttered quickly, realizing that he was speaking in french. "I mean sorry!" he apologized quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Jason, even with his injured legs, hadn't even as much as flinched when the smaller man ran into him, and merely quirked an eyebrow down at him. Woah, this guy had seriously turned out of fucking nowhere, he thought to himself while giving Lian a blank look, not bothering to offer the guy a helping hand. Or well, more like from around the corner, he went on and glanced towards the direction Lian had rushed out from. Ah, so he was being chased then, from those guys that were still quite far behind. Apparently this guy, whoever the hell he was, could run.
As Jason finally decided to turn his focus back on the asian/french guy, he just chuckled, smirking down slightly amused at the guy. "No harm done," he replied back in french smoothly, before glancing back to the others who had finally started to catch up. "So those slowpokes over there, said the wrong thing to them or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Lian glanced up at the person who he ran into, tilting his head in a curious motion. He smiled in delight at hearing the male speak in french. Well wasn't this a treat. Lian pulled himself up, not really giving any care that the male hadn't helped him up. Not everyone was polite like him. So he didn't expect much of others either. He looked to where the man's gaze was occupied, slightly wrinkling his nose at the sight of his chasers. They didn't know how to give up at all.

The younger male shook his head at the other male's question. "Actually I got their unwanted attention off some girl...which they focused on me instead. One tried to snag a kiss from me and I punched him. Fight broke out and well...you should know the rest." Lian explained in a nonchalant voice, peering over at the males who soon to be getting closer by the second. "The run was thrilling though," he added with a grin, even knowing what would have happened to him if they caught him. He made sure they didn't though. Suddenly the group of males came to a sudden halt before hightailing it back to where they came from. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion at this. "Well that's strange..." Not really seeing the fear on their faces when they had seen their prey with Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:51 am

[OOC: so, soooo sorry for taking so long >.< Life got busy for me.... x'3]

Jason gave Lian another blank stare after explaining his little misadventure. Well, to be fair to those others blockheads, the guy wasn't bad looking. Not that Jason had ever been into guys, but he knew when he saw something pretty.
As the group had finally caught up, only to pale in fear at recognising Jason and then hightail out of there the next second, Jason felt himself smirk slightly in amusement. Guess he should be grateful rather than disappointed at the lack of fighting he was getting, seeing as his injury wasn't healed yet. Aw well...
"Yeah," he just sighed boredly as a response to Lian's confused comment. "There's all kind of strange going on in this city."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:14 pm

{OOC: It's okey!!! *huggles* Life is gonna be busy for me if I keep those two jobs while going to college in August x_x But fortunately the classes won't be too much this time <3}

Lian noticed the blank stare that the male gave him. tilting his head at the other. "Third person who's given me that same unreadable look..." he muttered with a light grin. There was no way those guys had ran away by seeing Lian. No...it was because of this male. Had to be since there didn't seem to be anyone else here besides Lian and the guy.

Lian shrugged his shoulders, nodding his head a bit. "Doesn't bother one bit though. I've already met a plenty of interesting people so far!" he exclaimed brightly, referring to Lena, Garrett and Loki. Although Garrett had most of his attention so far now. Especially since he let the man kiss him, even making out with him in the back alley. First time Lian had ever done that with a stranger. Was that what being in new places did to others? Or to well...him? He pushed back these thoughts to refocus back on the other man. "The name's Lian, what about you?" he asked in an intrigued tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Jason felt his lips twitch into a small smirk, listing down a whole damn list of several 'intressting' people in this shit hole of a city. But since the little 'sunshine' here didn't appear to be scarred for life yet, his little run-ins had apparently not been with the people he's thinking about.
"Lian, huh?" Jason grinned smugly down at the smaller male, lazingly leaning back agaisnt the wall. "I'm gonna take a guess and say you're new. You're way to cheerful and carefree for this place," he chuckled. "Name's Jason, consider yourself lucky I'm not in a gun-happy mood right now," he sighed. While this type of people tended to egt on his nerves, Lian here wasn't actually annoying him, strangely enough. Maybe it just was those painkillers messing around with his mood. He couldn't even remember taking any...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Lian smiled, giving the smug male a light nod to his guessing of Lian being new to the city. "I was born and raised in France. Just visiting my grandmother here for a...while." Perhaps longer, Lian thought to himself due to that persistent woman and her marriage proposal. "I might be cheerful and carefree. But that doesn't mean I don't see the danger that surrounds me." he added with a grin, clasping his hands together behind his back. If he didn't, his grandmother wouldn't have allowed him to come visit her.

His eyebrow quirked up a bit at the male's comment about not being in a gun-happy mood, causing Lian to look in the direction of where those male ran away to before back at Jason. "Now that would explain their fear." Lian chuckled a bit, though this little known fact didn't seem to falter his disposition really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:35 pm

"I see..." Jason absently mumbled, figuring it was because of relatives Lian was here. Why else come all the way out here from France to visit? Not exactly a tourist attraction after all. He had to give the male credit though, for keeping being able to keeping his mood up and not curl up on himself in fear after a couple of nights. Braver than he looked, that's for sure.
Jason snickered at Liam's little discovery, amused by how he still didn't seem worried or concerned that Jason might as well pull a knife of him or something. Well, it was nice having a non-threatening talk now and then too, especially now since he could not much else. Fucking legs healed to slow... "You just be glad you don't know the whole reason ebhidn their fear," he smirked, pushing himself off the wall and messing up Lian's hair. "Try and stay alive on you stay, sunshine."
With that, he was just about to wlak out of the alley himself and leave, only to halt in shock as he came face to face with someone he'd thought dead sicne years ago.
Jason's expression turned dark as he took in the other male, whose expression was as blank and void of emoiton like he'd always rememberd. "...how the fu-"
"So it was you," Garret swiftly interrupted the darkhaired male, earing a hateful smirk wich he couldn't see. "I was hoping you'd be dead by now."
"Right back at you Birger," Jason snorted, grinning wickedly as he took notice of Garret's shoulders tensing up at hearing his real name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Lian slightly pouted a bit as the older male messed up his hair lightly, rolling his eyes playfully at the nickname sunshine. The name fitted him. Especially in this city. "Well I don't know about that. I'm extremely curious most of the time," he remarked to the older male, watching as the male was about to leave the alley but came to a complete halt. His brown eyes took interest in how the male's stance turned tense. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as he heard a familiar voice, causing the younger male to walk towards Jason and peeking around him. His eyes brightened at the sight of Garrett.

The dark looks upon both of the male's faces didn't faze the younger male at all. Although he was a tiny bit concerned at the sight of Garrett tensing up as well. And hearing the other male call Garrett a different name was a bit confusing. "You two know each other?" Lian asked out as he popped into the conversation in a bright yet blunt tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:38 am

The glaring contest between the two taller males hated for a moment when Lian spoke up, both of them turning their heads towards where he was. Garrett's expression turned into one of mild surprise and concern when his suspicion turned out to be true. "You could say that," Jason snorted dryly, lookibg back over at the supposed to be the dead guy, quirkin an eyebrow as he took notice of the expression on the blind's face.
"Lian," Garrett spoke up, not having to guess or question himself if he had guess right or not. He didn't need to guess, that cheerful voice had been in stuck in his head sicne that day in back alley.
Jason glanced between the two, slightly amused, but a but more annoyed. "You two know each other?" he sneered. "Well, I see you taste hasn't changed over the years at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Lian blinked in surprise when both of the male's stopped their glaring contest to focus their attention onto him. He wondered why there was concern upon Garrett's expression. Was he worried to find Lian talking to this male? He didn't seem bad to Lian. But that was probably because the male wasn't in a...gun-happy mood at the moment. Well maybe that would cause concern. He grinned a bit as the other male said his name, taking in delight that Garrett remembered his voice. "I guess my luck hasn't run out yet, Garrett." Lian quipped with a smile before taking notice of Jason's annoyed expression. "Yes. And I'm guessing by your glaring contest that you two have bad blood?" Lian's eyebrow quirked up a bit at Jason's comment about taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Garrett frowned slightly at Jason's comment, resisting the urge to reach out and slam the male's face agaisnt the ground until his skull cracked. If there were one person who still could get the usally calm and non caring male riled up, it was Jason. Sadly enough. But hearing Lian's cheerful voice from behidn them helped calming him down luckily. "Yeah," he smiled slightly at the smaller male's words. "Too bad it got wasted on the plastic-head here."
Jason's brow twitched at the old nickname, his smirk anything but amused right then. "I don't wear the damn helmet anymore...." he mutterd, thinking up various ways of smashing the blond's head up. "So Lian, you are aware of that this guy's a molester right?" he added casually.
"No Jay, that's you remember?"
"Right, right my bad... Leaving them behind in the dirt to die is your speciality."
"...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Lian slightly smiled as Garrett's expression relaxed more and received a smile from him as well. He quirked his eyebrow at the nickname that was given to Jason, who he side glanced at. Wondering to why the male received such a name. His curiosity was soon sated by Jason's muttering about not wearing some helmet anymore. And his bad blood question was answered as well through the way they spoke about each other. "Well that answers my question." Lian chuckled softly before quickly looking at Jason with some confusion before over at Garret. "I believe those guys back there were molesters." Lian remarked out as he gestured his thumb back in the direction of where they had ran off to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Garrett's eye twitched when Lian mentioned some other 'molesters', which did not go unnoticed by Jason. "What guys?" the blonde asked in a demanding way, his expression blank as ever but his voice anything but. The darkhaired male quirked an eyebrow at the tone, a little surprised to hear the other male suddenly show a protective side of himself. And here he thought Garrett ahd stopped caring a long time ago.
"Is that actually concern I hear comming from you?" he taunted, giving Lian an unreadable look. "And I here I thought you completley lost the capability of that," he went on, turning his cold blue eyes back to focus on Garrett's, who's expression was slowly turning grim with hate and regrett. "Where was that 'concern' of yours 7 years ago?"
"Jay-"
"I'm sure your brothers would've appreciated it. Especially the dead one-"
Jason was harshly slammed up agaisnt the alley wall the next second, a hand tightlya nd dangerously wrapped around his throat. "I don't need to see to kill you," Garrett's darkly threatend, putting more pressure on his gripp around the other male's throat. However, Jason didn't look worried. If anything, he looked happy with the other's reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:52 am

Lian slightly blinked in surprise as Garrett's voice changed due to the mention of those guys that Lian had called molesters. "Just some guys chasing after me. They're gone now because of him." He says as he points over at Jason, tilting his head slightly at Garrett. He had a slightly fluttering feeling in his chest from the male's concern over his well being. Though that feeling was quickly replaced with confusion as Jason began to taunt Garrett for it. And with anger as well. The words that Jason was sprouting out, was affecting the other male's mood and expression. Lian didn't get annoyed too easily, but seeing such discomfort being caused to the blind male.

His eyes widened in surprise as in a quick flash, Garret had Jason up against the alley wall by the throat. "W-Whoa! How did this conversation jump to death!" Lian commented quickly as he laid his hand on Garrett's shoulder. He wasn't scared in this situation. But he was concerned enough to keep a fight from breaking out into something serious! This city certainly didn't need anymore on it's plate. And the situation was definitely going to turn worse with this Jason guy looking a bit too happy. "You're not getting into that gun happy mood, are you?" The earlier comments of these two conversation about death and brothers was a bit strange. And a bit disturbing to say the least. But Lian didn't know the whole story and wasn't in the position to question these comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:43 am

The hold on Jason seemed to loosen up slightly when Lian's hand touched his shoulder, allowing the dark haired male to inhale air once again. But the gripp was still strong enough to keep him in place. But, just like before, Jason didn't seem to bothered by it. "I gotta hand it to ya, Birg, even while blind, you sure still know how to pick 'em," he smirked, glacning over at Lian over the blonde's shoulder. And just like that, Garrett had to force himself not choke the guy to death again. "Even I can see how cute he is. You gonna share him with me, like all those other 'play things' you had before?" A dark shadow crossed over shaded, green eyes. "We shared everything, remember?"

A loud thud, along with something that sounded like cracking echoed throguh the alley the next moment. The smile of Jason's face was gone, replaced with a blank, unimpressed look. He moved his eyes from the blonde's face, and up to the hand now inches away from his own head pressing harshly agaisnt the stone wall. He watched the blood slowly trail down Garrett's slightly trmebling knuuckles, looking back his face once it reached his wrist. "Back from the dead, and that's all you can do?" he mutterd darkly, locking his gaze with Lian's. "Pathetic. You just don't want sunshine here to see what you're capable off."
Garrett still said nothing, and slowly removed himself away from Jason, keeping his eyes out of sight from them both. Turning half way towards Lian, he quietly but firmly told him to go home, that he shouldn't be in this part of town. Hearing Jason let out a heavy sigh, Garrett realised to late what was happening as he the next second heard the sound of a gun realoding.

"To answear your question, sunshine~," Jason purred into Lian's ear, keeping both of the male's hands tightly restraied behind his back, while ressing the gun harshly agaisnt his temple. "Yes, i'm in a very gun-happy mood right now."
Garrett stayed unmoving, his shaded eyes for once looking very focused as he stared down the two dark and blurred out shapes of the males. "Jason," he warned, taking a slow step towards them.
"The boss would be so happy to see you again," Jason interutpted him, already half away from pulling the trigger.
"...I don't work for him anymore-"
"You are well aware that you have no say in this."
Garrett stood still again, trying to hide his growing worry for the male currently in Jason's hold. "There's no need dragging him into this-"
"Too fucking late, Birger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Lian bit his lip harshly as the conversation tension began to rise even when he had almost had Garrett relaxed for a mere second before the other male opened his mouth to sprout more nonsense. He opened his mouth to say something before shutting it quickly at the sound of a loud thud echoed along the alley way. He murmured something in french under his breath as he took notice of the condition of the blind male's hand. "Why are you trying to rile him up like this?" Lian questioned Jason, giving them both a light frown. He then watched as Garrett silently removed himself from Jason, and firmly telling him to go home. Before Lian could respond to this ridiculous demand, his hands were confined behind his back and the tip of a gun pressed against his temple.

Lian tensed up lightly, gritting his teeth as he struggled to get his hands free from the man but to no avail. Then stopped struggling altogether at the male's words. "lâche" he directed this comment to Jason who he glanced behind his shoulder at before turning his gaze back onto Garrett. "What are you trying to accomplish here? Trying to get revenge on him? Or just trying to recruit him for this boss of yours? Both plans will fail." Lian commented, showing no fear with the gun pressed against his head. He wasn't sure to why he was being so calm in this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:34 am

Jason snorted at what Lian called him, not looking offended or annoyed by it. He's been called stuff way worse than 'coward' before afterall. "Stupid things like 'revenge' is just a waste of time, this right here, is strictly buisness," Jason replied smoothly, keeping the gun tightly pressed again Lian's head.
Garrett's expression stayed blank, but this time he dared taking slow, determinded steps towards the two. At this, Jason's calm and collected manner seemed to drop, and removed the gun from Lian's head to instead point it at the blond.
"...well?" Garrett said, now standing a mere couple of steps away from them. Jason gritthed his teeth, and then goughly shoved Lian into the other male's chest who was quick to protectivly wrapp his arms around him. "I guess we're both pathetic," Garrett camly satted, helping Lian to steay himself.
"Fuck off, the only reason I can't bring myself to blow your brains out is beacuse off your damn mother," Jason snarled angrily, aiming the gun elsewhere and began shooting at anything that wasn't alive in the alley. "And it would be a waste to kill the sunshinse there," he added, refering to Lian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:59 pm

"Are you sure it isn't personal either?" Lian questioned the male holding the gun against his head. His gaze immediately flitted over to Garrett, watching as he slowly took steps towards them. Brown eyes widened as the gun pressing against his head was now pointed at the blonde male. Lian started to struggle a bit since now the blond male was now in trouble rather than him. Soon enough his struggling was stopped immediately when the gun happy male shoved him away into Garrett's arms. He sighed softly out in relief to know that the male hadn't shot at all, glancing over his shoulder at Jason.

At the sight of Jason going on about a damn mother and shooting up the other side of the alley way, Lian just stared at the scene with confusion. Seemed that shooting that gun really blew steam for the guy? He quirked an eyebrow as Jason remarked that it be a waste to kill him. That would definitely cause alot of trouble due to his grandmother. "Are you done with your tantrum?" Lian boldly questioned Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:42 am

Jason growled loudly to himself, ignoring Lian's bold question and cursed loudly when he ran out of bullets. Garrett didn't seem to bother by the situation anymore, his expression at this having going back to being completely blank and unreadable. Right then, things were playing out just like back then, when Jason got to angry he wasn't even sure himself what to do, and the blonde just paintently waiting in the backgrouns utnil the other would calm the fuck down.
Snarling, Jason turned back back around to face them again, and without any sort of warning threw the weapon at them. Garrett, having been expecting it, simply stept aside along with Lian right before it would've hit their heads. "Now he's done," he answerd Lian's question, turning all of his focus on him while Jason cursed some more from behind them. "Are you alright?" he asked in concern, his hand gently caressing Lian's face, as if searching for any trail of injuries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Lian watched in slightly amusement and surprise as he just watched the male continuing to shoot until he was out of bullets. He glanced up slightly at Garrett, tilting his head at the male's blank expression and wondering if the male was used to this. If so, then that would mean that Jason must get tantrums quite often then. The younger male looked away from Garrett to turn his attention back onto Jason, just in time to see a gun being thrown right at them. Yet the blonde male just simply stepped to the side, pulling Lian with him to avoid the gun.

"Sure he doesn't have another gun?" Lian mused, having the feeling that the male couldn't possibly carry one gun with him. Especially since he had told him earlier that he wasn't in a gun happy mood yet. Until now that was. As he felt fingers gently caressing his face, Lian glanced up at the blonde male before giving him a light smile. "I'm fine. I'm already used to situations like that." That which was due to his family fortune mostly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Garrett snorted at Lian's question, indeed knowing the gun-happy male behind them sure did have more weapons on him, and not only those with bullets. What he said next though didn't give him so much relief as it should however. So if this sort of situations was a normal occurrence for the male, then why does he keep coming back out alone in these parts of the city? WHy not just not stay where it was safe enough for him, and not risk his neck? Lian was sure starting to remind him of Luka-
Garrett's trail of thought stopped right there, quickly trying to force them back before the guilt would start gnawing at him again. "Well that sure makes me less worried to hear," he mutterd sarcasticlly, his hand lingering on Lian's face for a anothe rmoment before letting it dropp back down to his side. THen suddenly feeling someone elses prescense behidn him, he turned around secnds to late to stop the fist that hit him right in the face, sending him stumbling backwards a few steps.
"Holy shit, I actually caught you off guard?" Jason chuckled in slight amazement. "The little sunshine here is worth keeping around then," he smirked coldly, pushing Lian out of the way harshly as he made his way over Garrett. "The perfect little henchmen has a weakness after all~"
The blonde straigthend back up, wipping off the blood from his nose and kept his empty and glazedver gaze locked on the blurred out shape of Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Lian grins sheepishly at the male's sarcastic remark as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "It's quite alright. I know how to defend myself." His parents had made sue of that due to the constant close kidnappings and such. If it wasn't for his grandmother, his parents wouldn't have allowed him to come visit her in this city. His father knew about this city's crime rate, even though his grandmother was trying her best to lessen the rate. Although the cops were just making it worse. Brown eyes quickly flitted to see the other male coming up right behind Garrett, but he had been too late to stop Jason from punching the blonde male in the face.

The younger male grimaced at this, stumbling a bit after Jason pushed him harshly out of the way but quickly caught himself from falling. He quickly looked over at the pair, his eyes widening a bit as Jason made his way to Garrett. "This weakness can take care of themselves, thank you." he remarked out before swiftly swiping his foot around and sweeping the male off his feet. "Is it about time you backed off yet?" Lian remarked out as he looked down at Jason with his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:18 am

Jason only barely had time to pay Lian any attention before he suddenly found himself down on the ground, the back of his head hitting the dirt non to gently. He gritthed his teeth, honestly having not been expecting for the sweetheart to suddenly pull off a move like that. Staring blanklu up at Lian, he didn't give any sort of reply aside for the cold smirk, and then returned the kind favor of sweeping the male off his feet. "Isn't it about time you run back home?" he shot back, now comfortably seated right ontop of him, preveting Lian from getting back. "Trust me sunshine, you don't wanna get more involed in this coward's life more than you have, walk away now and you might have a chance of surving past this week," he snorted, giving Lian's cheek a light slap before getting off of him.
"Charming as ever," Garrett growled in a low voice, immediently there by Lian's side. "Again, I'm not working for Preston anymore."
Another snort was heard from the gun-happy male. "Well, either you crawl back to us, or we'll keep using the brat."
The gently hold Garrett had on Lian's shoulder tightend up, his whole demanor now freezing up as realization dawned on him. "Since whe-"
"Doesn't matter does it?" Jason interupted him once more, now calmly startign to make his way out of the alley. "But apparently cowardness and treacherous runs in the family, right Birger?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:26 pm

In a mere second, Lian was suddenly on the ground when his feet were swept from under him. He moved to get up quickly but was thwarted by the other male seating on top of him, giving him a cold smirk at that."Does it look like I have a curfew?" Lian remarked back in a light tone, staring up at Jason with a bored expression. This male was reminding him of a spoiled princess back from France right now. He then glanced over at Garrett before back up at Jason, giving him a light mocking smile. "I think I can manage my life and who I let in it," he retorted, before shaking his head slightly at the light slap the male gave on his cheek.

Once Jason moved off of him, Lian quickly sat up and blinked a bit at the mention of a familiar name. "Preston? That old man's still alive?" he asked out in a surprised tone, tilting his head slightly to the side. His eyebrows furrowed a bit at the comment of using the brat, and feeling Garret's hold on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)   

Back to top Go down

Awkward reunion and meeting..sort of. (Tag Jason/Garret)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next