Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Zak groaned softly under his breath as he slowly started to wake up after such a long time. He gritted his teeth at the feeling of the cold floor against his face, so he struggled up slowly, finding this to be difficult. How long had he been out? All he remembered was that he has been knocked out after struggling with Preston's men then some doctor patching him up before he passed out again in an unknown place. His memory was still a bit foggy.

His attention was soon focused on the fact that he couldn't move his wrists apart and that his vision was covered by something. A blindfold it seemed like. Fear crawled up his skin at remembering that he, his sister, and some other cop had been kidnapped by Preston. Were those two okay? Helga had to be definitely due to her debt to Preston. Zak already had the impression that the mobster still had need of his sister being a double agent for him.

Zak struggled with what was binding his hands together, cringing a bit at feeling the metal digging into his skin. He bit his lip harshly at this. Where the fuck was he? Why wasn't he set free? Did Helga know that he was still be held captive? Was she as well?! "H-Helga?" Zak murmured out in a worried tone, hoping that his sister was okay. She might annoy him by being so overprotective. But he did know that she had a good reason for being so. And he knew that she loved him dearly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:29 pm

"Your dear sister isn't here right now, kid," a cold voice spoke up, the sound of a door shutting close shortly following after. "She's having 'meeting' with the boss right now." The steps echoed loudly inside the room, being the only thing that could be heard until they came to a halt.
"So," Jason spoke up again, now much closer than he had been seconds before. "Since you surprised me back there, I'll admit I was a little wrong about you." He didn't sound mad or upset over the incident at the gala, or the fact that was shot in both legs. No, instead he sounded approving of it, as if telling Zak he had a done a 'good job'.
He knelt down until he was face to face with the blindfolded blond, reaching out and messing up Zak's hair in a quite friendly manner. "Not as impressive as Detective Sinclair yet, but hey maybe in a couple of years right?" he said brightly, patting Zak's shoulder.

He stood back up again, and steps could be hard again as he went over to the small table in the room, and staretd to move around and check on the things it held. "Though of course my legs hurt like a bitch now, thanks to you. I won't be able to go on any roof chases anytime soon," he continued to speak, sighing in dissapointed. Soon enough, he wa sback by Zak's side, nudging him none to gently with his foot. "The doctors didn't want to let me get up, they were very close to druggign me just to have me bedridden for a time," he chuckled, not sounding as friendly like he had a minute ago. Jason's chuckle turned darker, and casually started to hit something that sounded like metal against the wall inches above Zak's head. "Preston will sure be all up my ass when he sees the room's new decoration. But personally I like the color red~"
From Jason's point of view, it had their fault for ending up dead with their blood splatterd over the room. He had warned them afterall, when they had been about to sedative him.
"Oh yeah how's the leg by the way?" he asked, back to sounding all friendsly and caring, even to the point of seeming concerned. "And the arm?" he went on, placing his feet above the injury in Zak's leg. "The doctors sure did a good job treating it," he mused, slowly startign to put weight on the foot, pressing down harder on the leg until blood began to seep through bandages and fabric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:04 pm

(omg what's going on?? *flails around* XDDD Jasmine is gonna freak out when she finds out <<>>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:49 pm

{OOC: Well Preston did say that he would give one of the kidnapping victims to Jason. It was Zak 8D)

Zak whipped his head in the direction of the voice, dreading at the familiar voice. Feeling like cold ice washed over him, remembering that voice clearly. This was the third time he ever heard this man’s voice. The first time was when Jason had held a gun to his head before Milo stopped him. Then the second time was when the male had pushed him against the wall at the Gala to scare him. And now in some place where Zak was handcuffed and blind folded. Neither his sister nor Milo was here to save him. He was alone with this sadistic man.

What the hell did Preston want with his sister! She has been doing her job, hasn’t she? It wasn’t her fault about the raid. That was definitely Roarke’s idea. He stilled at the sound of the door closing and footsteps heading over to him. He furrowed his eyebrows at the other man’s comments. This male wasn’t making any sense. “You were surprised that I shot you?” Zak questioned in a confused tone, tensing up as he felt the other’s hand ruffle up his hair in a friendly manner. He felt perturbed by this. Why wasn’t the male angry with him? It didn’t make any sense. Especially when the male was acting so friendly with him. He swallowed nervously as he heard the male walk away from him and started to mess with some things from the sounds that he was hearing. Those metal sounds didn’t sound good at all. Zak felt like something was going to happen.

He gritted his teeth tightly, as the male nudged him none too gently with his foot. There was the hint of anger. So he was pissed off. “I wasn’t thinking of your safety when I shot you. You can thank your Barbara friend for telling me some things.” He commented, titling his head up at the male, glaring at him through the blindfold. And Jasmine. But Zak kept this to himself. “I’m not following my sister’s footsteps. So you can get that assumption out of your head.” He snipped at the male, scowling. He wasn’t going into the police or mob business. He froze immediately as the male hit something like metal above Zak’s head, paling a bit at Jason’s story about the doctors. So he had killed them?! Just for doing their job?! This man was crazy! “Y-You’re twisted!” He snapped at the male out of fear.

His arm still hurt, but not much since he hadn’t moved it much really. So the doctors had treated him which was relieving to known since it might mean that his sister and that other guy were treated as well. There was that friendly, concerned tone of the other male who had that tone earlier. One second he heard the male asking about his leg then arm, then the next few seconds happened so quickly. He cried out in pain, biting his lip harshly to muffle his pain as Jason’s foot pressed onto Zak’s injured leg. He could feel the blood seeping out of it already. “S-Stop!” he growled out in pain and anger at what the male was doing to his wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:36 am

[OOC: ohmygosh, everyone is gonna hate me now huh..... x'D *crawls down a hole* Jas shouldve expected somethign like this though~ -shot-]

Jason completely ignores everything Zak said, honestly not giving a single fuck about his thoughts or whatever. He could keep on talking on whatever the hell he felt like, and Jaosn would just shut it out. He was good at that, ignoring others. Especially if he wasn't allowed to kill them.
He only heard about somethign about beign called 'twisted', and simply thanked the boy for that, apparently taking the fact with pride. As if that wasn't obvius already.
When the boy cried out in pain, Jason felt himself startign to smirk, but would remved his feet before he would've made the injury any more fatal. As pissed off as he felt over his legs, he wasn't planning on returing the same favor. Maybe. It actually depended on Zak, whether he'll manage to piss Jason off more or not.
As much as he would've enjoyd having Helga in Zak's position, the boy just seemed like a better choice to get his frustration out on. And on the plus side, this would send the Detective on a blood rage~

"I'm not gonna kill you," he said after another moment of silence passed, voice empty of emotion. "As much as your mere precense annoy me, it's far enough from making me hate you," he continued casually, yawning slightly. Another moment of completle silence passed, until Jason sent a kicked to the blonde's head. Not enough to knock him out, but defenetily hard enough to make him bleed. "I'm still wonderign why you didn't aim for my head though," he kept talking all nonchallantly while kicking him again, sendign Zak's body gliding over the cold, cellar floor. "And don't give me that bullshit answear of 'I'm not like you, I have to be better, bla,blah' crap. You would've done everyone a big fucking favor, especially your sister."
Jason placed his foot above Zak's head, keeping his head pressed down agaisnt the floor. "Hell, even I wouldn't have minded."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:52 pm

{OOC: Nuuuu!!! *Huggles Jason and Ami* We're all sadistic!!! *0* We luvs you <3333}

Zak cringed slightly, feeling slightly relieved as the male lifted his foot off of Zak's injured leg. It surprised him a bit. But at least the pain wasn't increasing again. Zak bit his lip roughly as a moment of silence passed between the two. Not knowing what to expect really. This man was twisted and sadistic it seemed. Those kind of people could really surprise others. He then immediately tensed up at the male's comment about not killing him. Oh what a fucking damn relief. Yet torture was not mentioned at all. So he had to look forward to that crap.

Zak gritted his teeth, keeping silent as the male continued on telling him that his mere presence annoyed Jason, but not alot to hate him. Well that was just plain dandy. Zak despised Jason for a couple of things now besides how Jasmine seemed to feel about the male. Soon enough his thoughts were interrupted by the kick to his head, making his ears ring at the hard contact. "S-Shit!" he cursed under his breath, feeling his head throb in pain from the kick. He could feel something wet sliding down his cheek, knowing quickly that it was blood. Then felt another kick to his body, sending him gliding over the cold floor on his bad arm, hissing out in pain at this.

His blood boiled greatly at the male's question about why he didn't shoot Jason in the head when he had a fucking chance. Why hadn't he? The thought of his damn failure caused him to slightly chuckle at this. "I probably would have." he muttered under his breath at the mention of doing his sister a favor of killing this guy. Zak kept silent for a moment before gritting through his teeth, "Jasmine. There's your fucking answer..." His feelings for a woman to get in the way of saving his sister and himself from this guy. Zak didn't even struggle under the male's foot, already feeling like crap to begin with. That look that she gave him when Jasmine had asked to why he shot Jason, really sent a coldness through him that surprised him. It would've been worse if he had killed the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:07 pm

[OOC: x'DDD still doesn't make me feel better, I happen to like Zak!! x'3 aw well Razz ]

And just like that Jason's mood dropped, filling the large, dark and cold room with silence once more. Of course she would've been brought up, somehow ruining all the fun without even doing anything. He growled, and removed his foot from Zak's face, at first making ti seem like he was walking away, until he sent another kick to the boy's abdomen. Zak's body hit the wall by the sheer force of the kick, and not giving him the time to think, he was suddenly yanked up by the hair roughly, only to his back slam up against the wall the next second. Zak's feet wasn't even touching the floor with the way Jason was holding him up.
"You really are stupid," he chuckled, a humorless and dark sound. "Seems like I overestimated you after all, kid," he hissed in a dangerously dark tone, grabbing him by the head again and slammed it hard back against the wall, before letting him drop down to the floor. "By killing me, you would have made Jasmine a favor too."
As he mentions the girl, something else seemed to be mixed in with all that anger and madness that was so clear in voice, but it quickly vanished within a few seconds. "Apparently, you don't care so much about her after all, or what I do to her," he chuckled sadisticly, pulling Zak up to a sitting position again with his back leaning on the wall. "Guess you were just another one fo her costumers afterall."
And then his blindfold was pulled off from the blonde's eyes, revealing the still pretty dark room with only one light on on the desk somewhere behind Jason, who's till mostly hidden by the darkness illuminating around them.
He moved closer until they were face to face, and held up a knife inches away from Zak's face. "Now," he said coldly, the grin only turning more sadistic and twisted if possible. His other hand took hold of Zak's head again, imobilign it from pulling away. "Who would like to have those pretty eyes as a christmas present~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:07 pm

{OOC: ;3 It'll be okay <3333)
Zak swallowed a bit nervously as silence fell among the room once more. He wasn't sure if the silence was much more terrifying than this man's words. He felt the male's foot lift off his face, thinking that the man was going to walk away from him. But that wasn't the case. Soon enough, Zak felt a sharp kick to abdomen, sending him into the wall. He gave out a cry from the harsh impact to his back. Before he could get himself and thoughts together or register the damn pain, he was suddenly yanked up by his hair roughly. He hissed slightly as his back was slammed into the wall again.

The man's insults didn't really affected him. Zak knew he was stupid for not killing this man. He let his feelings for a woman to get in the way of his and his sister's safety. "I am stupid. I'm a damn lovesick fool." Zak scowled darkly before his head was suddenly slammed hard back against the wall. He felt himself drop down to the floor, feeling stunned by the pain that he was receiving in just a matter of minutes.He gripped his good hand into a fist as the man commented that Zak didn't care at all about Jasmine. That was untrue! The sadistic tone of the man's voice sent shiver and anger down  his spine. "I won't be her customer for long. And she'll no longer be in that damn occupation for long." Zak coldly stated, giving Jason a simple grin as the blindfold was pulled off. He stared back coldly at the male, flinching a bit by the sight of knife inches away from his face.

Zak knew he couldn't move his head away from the knife, as he felt the other's hand holding his head from moving. He swallowed about at the man's comment about his eyes being a Christmas present for someone. "Such petty humor." Zak finally got out, not trying to hide the anger and fear in his tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 pm

(*hugs them both* ack my feels are killing me DX)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:35 pm

(OOC: *dying beacuse of heavy guilt trips* ._____. )

Jason rolled his eyes when Zak admittied of being an idiot, and felt even more disgusted when he went on called himself a 'lovesick fool'. That's no god damn excuse. This was just starting to get sad.
Jason's expression turned unreadable and contented himsef with just trailing the sharp edge of the knife along Zak's face, cutting the skin right below his left eye. Jason was not gonna deny the fact at how irritated he felt whenver Zak brought up Jasmine, or the small sting of jealousy he felt growing at the way the boy talked about her.
He sighed then, suddenly just sounding more tired than angry as he lowerd the knife away from Zak's face. "Really," he sighed again, saking his head a little. "And who's gonna take her away from that lifestyle? You?" he snorted at this and flickerd the blonde on the head. "Planning on taking her away like some fucking knight in shinning armor, and then go onto living happily ever after? That's so damn adorable."
I might just throw up.
Jason's look stayed unreadble, and didn't do anything for another moment beside just giving Zak this look. Did this brat even know the reason to why Jas was there? Had he even botherd to ask her if she wanetd to get up and leave, just like that? Things weren't that simple.
"Well, then I won't stop you. Jas will able to handle you on her own," he mutterd,pattign Zak on the head as he pushed himself back on his feet.
He blinked, and looked down at himself for a quick moment before chuckling to himself. "Oh look at that, my wounds reopend too~"
He neither looked or sounded concerned over the blood that had began to seep through the fabric of his worn out jeans though. For the third time, he let out another sigh before kneeing Zak straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine al-Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:17 pm

(....I just feel bad for both Jason and Zak...sorry if it felt like I was guilt tripping)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:46 pm

{OOC: *Huggles both Jasmine and Jason* It okey!!!}
Zak hissed in pain as the knife trailed along his face, cutting the skin under his left eye. That was going to scar. Hopefully it wouldn't though. He didn't give a shit if what he said pissed the male off or not. It was the truth. He furrowed his eyebrows at the male who began commenting about Zak's remark about getting Jasmine out of her occupation. "I was going to get her out of that business. Who she ended up with is a different matter..." Zak muttered bitterly, hoping that Jasmine wouldn't run to this guy. Besides it didn't seem that she had the same feelings as he had for her.

He scowled in annoyance at the man, getting irritated by being talked to as a kid. "You've known her longer than I have, How about you try and do something?!" he snapped at the male. Zak just wanted to get her out of that place. There recent talk at the Gala increased that greatly. He didn't care if this man mocked him for his love for Jasmine. Perhaps Barbara was wrong about him. He didn't see any sign of the male caring for Jasmine at all. If he did, then he had a funny way of showing it! Even if Zak wanted to take her and get the hell out of the city, her brother wasn't going to allow that at all. And why would he want to take her out of the city? This was her home, she'd just be out of such an occupation.

Zak watched the male push himself up onto his feet, glancing down at his legs when the male mentioned them. He was right. The male's wounds that Zak had given him were seeping blood through the fabric of his jeans. "Che. Welcome to the club." Zak remarked, referring to his wounded leg as well before getting kneed in the face by Jason. Blood filled his mouth from the impact, causing Zak to spit the blood out. He grinned a bloody grin at Jason slightly. "Couldn't kill me the first time. And not this time either." Zak snickered, feeling light headed immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:03 am

[OOC: Awww Jas, honey, you're not guilt tripping me<333 That's just me, you know how I get<3 -huggles-]

Jason just rolled his eyes at this, still not caring one bit about his own reopend wounds. He couldn't really feel it at the momnet anyway. "You really think I haven't tried?" he juts snorted, not exactly sounding like he cared, which he probably didn't. He had afterall, tried to do somethign about Jasmine's situation, but had simply stopped trying. She had refused his 'help', too concerned about what would happen to her brother. And in the end, Jason had simply respected her wish. If he hadn't, he would've whisked her away from that place years ago.

Letting out another sigh, he kicked Zak again, not as hard as the other times but still enough for him to get pushed away from the wall. "Stupid and deaf huh," he mutters, grabbing Zak by his collar dragged him over to the table with alot of different tools on it. "Like I said, I'm not going to kill you. If I wanted to, I simply would've put a bullet through your head."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zak Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:54 am

Zak slightly frowned at the man’s comment about try to get Jasmine out of her situation, but by the way the man said it. It just didn’t seem that the male really even cared about her. No matter the comment recalled earlier. “Should’ve tried harder. Do you even care about her or not? You sound like you really don’t!” Zak scowled darkly in annoyance. It was confusing to him. There were a few times that the man said something about Jasmine, like he cared about her. But the way he said it, just seemed the opposite.

The sudden kick took the air out of Zak’s lungs quickly, feeling his self pushed off from the wall. He then felt the man grab him by the collar, dragging him over to some table. With tools on residing on the table, causing Zak to squirm a bit at this. Some of them reminded of the hospital where he had been taken into surgery. “L-Let go!” he hissed under his breath, while squirming in worthless effort. “The first time we met, you tried to put a bullet in my head! Now what’s stopping you?” he demanded in slight irritation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)   

Back to top Go down

Payback's seriously a bitch (Tag: Jason)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1