The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:28 am

After what felt like an eternity of narrow streets and chit chat, Loki finally lead her to a fairly understated building, the only external signs of its nature neon that flickered and cast a dim glow over them. "Kareoke" one misspelt and "Open" said the other. Lena buzzed with excitement, her previous upheaval all but forgotten, it was nice to spend time with Loki that that didn't involve people getting shot, or losing her shoes, or crying. "In here?" She asked, barely containing her glee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 am

This is girl is just all kinds of cute, Loki thought as he watched her trying and pretty much failing in containing her excitement. At her hopefull question, he jus smiled and gesutred for ehr to step inside as he opended the door for her, calmly following her inside shortly after.
"I'm curious to see if you can sing as good as you dance," he thought out loud while typing something quickly on his phone. "Or would I need to get out my earplugs?" he winked teasingly. "I always have some just in case~"

He gave his typing a somewhat hesitant look before pressing 'send' and putting it away, ignoring the little lump of worry he had in his stomach. If he knew Jim right (which he did) he'd never miss a chance of free beer, which is what he just offered him in the message. Still, after their last encounter, it really wouldn't be surprising if the older was still pissed off at him. Loki had acted like a shit, more than usual and for no good reason either. That's why he sorta apologized in the message, in a way only Jimbo probably would comprehend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:53 am

Lena went inside, a skip in her step as she looked around, the bar was of a fair size, and scarcely busy that evening, but most of the tables were cozily squished near the stage at the back, whether on purpose or because patrons simply moved them closer she couldn't say. "Oh, I can sing." Lena said confidently, turning around to look at Loki as she walked backwards. "You just better be sure you don't fall for me." She paused when she saw the look on his face, not really wanting to tease him further. "Everything okay?" she asked kindly, her head tilting to one side, her hair falling over her shoulder. She didn't like that look, it wasn't him, at least not the him she knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:27 am

"With that performance you just gave us, along with the kiss?" he chuckled, giving her a cheeky grin. "Might be to late then~"

He blinked, and looked up quickly to meet her gaze. Apparently, she had caught the look of slight worry on his face, while he didn't even realize he had it. Huh. That wasn't good.
"Why wouldn't it be?" he smiled back at her, glancing around the bar, pleased that it wasn't hadn't turned crowded just yet. Now the best tables were theirs for their taking~
He took her by the hand and started to lead her to the ones closest to the stage. "We'll be getting some company soon. Make sure not to embarrass me," he grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Lena smiled at him and shook her head. "No reason, just checking." She must have been wrong, he seemed perfectly fine now. She giggled as he trailed her along behind him, seeming almost as eager as she was. "Careful Loki, your tail is wagging." She teased, settling down into a chair at the table Loki had picked out.

She pouted a little, crossing her arms over her chest, he could have asked before inviting someone else. Was being alone with her that much of a chore? "Don't worry, the only person I ever embarrass is myself." She said with a slight huff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Loki snickerd, and whistled over at one of the bartendes to catch his attention. Better have the beer ready for Jim's arrival.
"Having a tail would be nice actually," he thought out loud while taking a seat as well. He quirced an eyebrow at her pout, silently wondering if he said or did something out of line again. "So I've noticed," he teased lightly, trying to brigthen the mood.
At her huff, he just gave her a blank look, before reaching over pinched her nose. "What happend to all that excitment you couldn't contain seconds ago?" he asked. "Too much for even you to handle? Getting cold feets?" he winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 pm

"Free beer... Hmph. I guess karaoke's worth it." Jim mumbled, staring up at the sign in front of the bar. They didn't even bother to spell it right. "Jeez, I hope their stuff's decent." he mumbled, opening the door. He'd been in the neighborhood already when he got Loki's text. After knowing him so long, Jim could tell he had realized his behavior had been piss poor the other day, at least in his own way. To be honest, Jim felt bad that he hadn't handled it any better. Why were they fighting so much lately?

He looked around the building, and spotted the familiar hoodie that belonged to his friend. He also spotted the girl that had been with them at the gala next to him. His guts twisted for some reason, but he pushed that away. He was here to patch things up, not destroy them further. And he didn't want the girl to get caught in the crossfire.

"Don't expect me to start singing A Spoonful of Sugar or anything." he said with a smirk, stepping up behind them. "Not unless you get me good and plastered beforehand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 am

Lena scrunched her face up slightly as Loki pinched her nose and batted his hand away. "it's only common courtesy to ask before you turn a twosome into a threesome." She said, poking her tongue out at him playfully. She wasn't really mad, just a little dissapointed that she didn't get him all to herself. "And for that discrepancy, I think the first round is on you." She said, playfully leaning across the chair to poke him in the arm.

She turned as Jim spoke and stood up to greet him, a smile on her face. "Ah! You! From the Gala!" She exclaimed, starting to hold out her hand and then hesitating, "How is your shoulder?" she asked sheepishly,wondering if she was embarrassing Loki already .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:42 am

Cute, the teen thought again as the girl stuck out her tonge at him.
Loki blinked at Lena's choice of words, feeling his smirk widen at the thought of a 'threesome', certain that Jimbo wouldn't mind that idea. He'll pretty much screw anything that breathes anyway....
He shaked off that thought quickly, really confused with himself as that sting of jealousy staretd to creep up again. Wow, he couldn't even joke around with himself nowdays. This was starting to get way out of hand.
"Oops?" he just smiled, chuckling as she poked his arm. "Sorry, I'm really bad at asking for permition," he said truthfully, not saying it in a mockful manner. "I'll keep in mind that you'll want me all to yourself next time," he winked. "So I'll be nice and even let you choose the song for me~"

He turned his head to look over his shoulder as the other voice joined in, and smiled brightly up at his friend while feeling relief wash over him. "Jimbo!" he said happily, already pushinng a couple of beers bottles in the other boys hands. "I knew ya couldn't resist the offer of free beer, almost a little disappointing how easy you are," he teased, and then rolled his eyes at what he said. "Don't worry buddy, you'll be able to sing anything after half a bottle~"
At Lena's reaction to the new arrical, the teen just smiled foundly at her, holding back a laugh when she suddenly seem to act al sheepish and hesitating. She had not taken what he said seriously before right? About her embaressing him? Loki didn't even think he could get embarresed, and he knew Jim here wouldn't dislike her (he's friend with Loki afterall...).
"Riiiight, I never got the chance to inroduce the two of you," Loki exclaimed in mock surprise, and placed himself between the two. "Jim, this is Lena the Chubby, quite handy with a fryingpan. Lena, this is Jimbo the lightweight, don't let his 'bad-boy'persona fool you 'cause he's freaking Teddy Bear on the inside."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Lena elbowed Loki in the stomach and glared at him a little. Lena the chubby indeed "I believe it was said the first round is on you." She said, gesturing to show how utterly empty her hands were, and turning to Jim. "Can you honestly believe he would leave a lady thirsty like that." She said with an air of faux dramatics, turning away from Loki as though deeply hurt, but winking at Jim as she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Tunt

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 am

(ooc: we said we'd be bringing people in on the sidelines anyway, right?)

Angel waltzed in like she owned the place. She might for all she knew, she didn't really keep track. She was already buzzing, what on earth had that guy given her? She felt sure he had told her, but the only thing she could remember was being told it would fuck her up. And fuck her up it had, but now she was coming down, and she needed something to keep herself from getting too mellow.

It wasn't until she approached the bar that she realized she had never been here before. Which was odd, because Angel had made a point of going to every bar in Attica at one point or another. Whatever, the place was a dive anyway. Barely any customers, and the ones there were did not look legal. Angel suppressed a smirk. Underage drinkers and a karaoke machine? This would either be glorious, or disastrous.

Only one way to find out. Angel ordered a drink and handed the bartender her black card. "Everything is on me tonight." She told him. His face lit up like a kid on Christmas and Angel rolled her eyes, before settling on the group of teens in a predatory fashion. This could get interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]   

Back to top Go down

Sing For The Halcyon [Jim/Loki]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1