Share | 

Katara Lee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katara Lee

PostSubject: Katara Lee   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Full name: Katara Lee

Your role: Prostitute

Personality traits: Katara is a bit complicated. When with a client, she's charming, funny, and confident with herself. But when she's on her own, or meeting someone off the job, she's usually melancholy and quiet. She almost never fully trusts anyone. She can be a bit of a doormat, so she gets pushed around a lot. This also means that she can be easily manipulated. However, she still wants her freedom, so if she sees a chance at getting it, she'll take it, no matter the cost.

History: Katara has lived in Attica City all her life. She grew up poor with her parents, who weren't the most functional of couples. They became so desperate for money that they ended up selling Katara into prostitution when she was ten. For three years, she was trained until she was deemed fit enough to be put onto the market. She usually ends up with clients who are into very young girls. While she does her job obediently, she still wants to do something else with her life and not be a prostitute forever. So, she's hoping she can find her chance during the war between the cops and mobsters.

Any special talents/skills: Very good seducing skills. Can also dance well. Often uses it to attract costumers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Katara Lee   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 pm

KATARA!!!!! *U* I would love to plot with Katara with any of my characters if you're interested? (I've got Chel, Eric, Pocahontas, and the mayor)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Katara Lee   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Jasmine would be totally protective of Katara <33333 I can see her looking out for her <3333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Katara Lee   Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:52 pm

like Jasmine, Connor will also be protective of Katara! We prostitutes have each other's backs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katara Lee   

Back to top Go down

Katara Lee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods & Monsters :: Information :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: