Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Cabello

PostSubject: You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:01 pm

It didn't take long for Esmeralda to find out that a new dancer had been hired for the club. As the best one in the house, Esmeralda always found a way to make herself known to newbies. While she didn't mind looking out for someone who was new and showing them the ropes, she also wanted to gauge their talent and see if they had potential to take her place one day. Esmeralda loved her number one spot, and she was determined to keep it for as long as possible. So, she soon set out to meet the new girl simply known as Lena. It wasn't long before Esmeralda spotted her. Or, she thought she had. She seemed to fit the descriptions she had heard of the girl: young, shy looking, long red-gold hair. She seemed a bit innocent, but Esmeralda was sure that look wouldn't stay there for long. Nobody stayed innocent in this city. Putting on her trademark friendly smile, she walked over and said "You're Lena, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:23 am

Lena had mostly just been thinking, as she found herself doing too much lately, when she was approached by an older woman. "Yes, that's me." She said sweetly, grateful for the distraction to get out of her head for a little while. It was only her second day and the nerves were still worming around in her stomach. She turned in her seat to face the woman, a gorgeous beauty with dark skin and striking green eyes, and offered her hand, smiling. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda Cabello

PostSubject: Re: You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)   Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Hmm, well, this girl certainly had that cuteness factor that would make her well-liked by the crowd. But there was a big difference between "cute" and "sexy" and Lena hadn't exactly reached that point yet. Maybe given some time, she would. "Nice to meet you too, darling. I'm Esmeralda, the top performer at this place. So if you need advice or pointers, you don't need to look any further."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)   Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Lena tilted her head to the side, her hair swishing over her shoulder. Top performer? A little conceited. She mentally shrugged the thought off, sure that Esmeralda didn't mean to come across that way. "Thank you." She said, smiling sweetly "I'd gladly take any advice you can give me. Have you worked here long, then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda Cabello

PostSubject: Re: You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 am

"Yeah, I've been working here a while," Esmeralda replied. "Not totally long now, otherwise I'd be getting wrinkles everywhere." She gave a laugh. "But I've seen all sorts of characters walk in and out those doors. Once they become regular customers, you'll start to know what they like. And if you give 'em what they like, the more money you'll make."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)   Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:38 am

Lena covered her mouth as she giggled. Esmerelda seemed nice, though she didn't know her too well yet. "Well, I've only done one dance, sort of a test run." She said sheepishly, realizing how young and stupid she must seem sometimes. Too eager, too naive, too sweet cheeked and rosey lipped. "So I dont really know what they like at all, but hey, maybe the whole Jailbait thing could work in my favour." She mumbled with a dry laugh. Everyone had their thing right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)   

Back to top Go down

You're New Here, Aren't You? (Tag: Lena)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods & Monsters :: Downtown :: The Tip Top Club-
Jump to: