The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dominate [TAG: Riddick]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:33 am

Sara was damn near convinced that there was a red hot poker in her side twisting painfully. Riddick hadn't gone easy on her during the lesson, but she hadn't expected anything else. She remembered the moves and counters he showed her, and managed to block a good few of his attacks. Considering she was only a few lessons in, she thought she was doing quite good for a rookie. Until she found herself on her ass again.

"Ah.." she hissed, rubbing her side. It wasn't as bad as it had been the first time at least. She looked up at Riddick, panting. "I am really going to need a nice hot bath after this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:47 am

Riddick shrugs, rubbing his neck, "I told you." Riddick reminds her, rolling his eyes. "You're going to be without something during that hot bath if you don't get this right Sara." He threatens her, bending down to press his lips to hers. "Now get your ass up and do it right." He commands sternly before giving her a smile. "Please." He adds politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:07 am

"Only because you asked so nicely." Sara said, huffing. She stood back up, ignoring the pain. She could keep going until she got it right. She wouldn't let herself off so easy. She got back into the stance he'd taught and told him, "Alright, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:22 am

Riddick watches as Sara got in her position before mimicking her with his own. He then shoots forward, faking a hit to her head before kicking her leg from under her and watching as she falls towards the floor. Out of sympathy he outstretches his arm and wraps it around her back; catching her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 am

Purely on instinct, Sara slipped out of his grasp and kicked Riddick's legs out from under him. When he hit the floor, she quickly straddled him and pinned him down (as best one her size could on someone like him). "Five points to me!" she said, grinning down at him, hair slipping loose from her ponytail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:43 am

Riddick rolls his eyes, "Lucky shot." He scoffed. He had to hand it to her though, he was surprised that she could respond so quickly and effectively. "I knew I should've just let you fall." Riddick scoffs again, slightly annoyed with himself for getting swept off his feet by a woman. Someone as petite as Sara no less. He was getting soft. Riddick raises a hand to push her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:54 am

"What, and let my ass get bruised?" Sara teased, leaning down. There were probably a couple bruises already forming, but whatever. "You love it too much for that." She kissed and gave him smile. Hopefully his ego wasn't too bruised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 am

"You're already bruised. In multiple places I might add. You haven't seen them yet because they haven't discolored. But you've hit the floor pretty hard today." Riddick snickers at her. "I don't love it too much to give you another." Riddick threatens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:07 am

"Says the trapped guy." Sara laughs. Not that he was really trapped. He could probably still push her off if he really wanted to. "And just how would you be giving me another, hmm?" She asked, tilting her playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:52 pm

Riddick arches a brow at her, "Trapped you say," Riddick takes Sara's waist and sits up, holding her by her waist to the ground. "I think you know how you can get another bruise," Riddick murmurs before smirking, "Getting your ass brought back down to the ground where you belong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:48 pm

"Oof!" Sara grunted when he threw her back onto the ground. She pouted at being back on the ground. She'd liked being on top for once. Well, at least she was improving. Slowly. And painfully. "I won't be at the bottom forever." She said, smirking. "I'll have you on your ass again someday."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Riddick smirks, "You'll be at the bottom as long as I say you'll be on the bottom." Riddick snarls in her ear. Riddick reels back and arches a brow at her. "So you want to be on top huh," He teases with a smirk. "Well then why aren't you Sara?" He inquires with a confused expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:26 pm

A pleasant shiver went down Sara's spine when he was at her ear. As he pulled back she grinned at the tease. That was an opening if ever she heard one. "Because I like a little foreplay, that's why." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:47 pm

"How about we scrap the foreplay and you show me what those boys at the Tip Top fantasize about?" Riddick suggests with a pleased smile at the thought. "I'm doing all of the work, even though foreplay is supposed to be equal distribution." Riddick makes an expression of sarcastic pain. "What's so great about you Sara? Show me." Riddick continued, hoping to light a fire in her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Sara grinned at the suggestion. "Mmm, wonderful idea." She purred. Then she smirked at the challenge and pushed herself up. He wanted to see what she could do? Well, she'd deliver. "Then how about we move this to the bedroom? It's better for a demonstration than the hard floor." she said, pressing a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Riddick rolls his eyes and throws his head back with a groan, "I have to do everything!" He exclaims dramatically. Then he abruptly grabs Sara by her butt, scooping her up into his arms bridal style and resisting the urge to kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm

"Because you're such a gentleman." Sara teased, batting her eyelashes as she pursed her lips. She giggled when he grabbed and picked her up, and her arms wound around his neck out of reflex. She'd more than make up for it, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Riddick rolls his eyes, "Yeah sure, whatever you say." Riddick counters, things he's done in his life crossing his mind. "If you believe I'm a gentleman, we're going to have to go over your definition of gentlemanly mannerisms... Very soon." He says to her as he enters his bedroom, placing her on the bed and lying down beside her. "I'm waiting.." He teases with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominate [TAG: Riddick]   

Back to top Go down

Dominate [TAG: Riddick]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1