The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Cinderella was still bored, and she was getting tired of being by herself in the Moriarti Den all the time. It seemed like everybody was out and about doing jobs these days and leaving her all alone. And Cinderella hated being alone for a lengthy period of time. Luckily, she had heard that Milo was at the hospital today, so she decided to pay him a visit. While she wasn't terribly close to the guy, she knew he advised her dad. Plus, he was kind of cute, in a dorky kind of way. The hospital doors opened automatically and she stepped inside. It didn't take her long to spot Milo. His skinny figure kind of made him easy to find. "Milooooooo!" she crowed happily before walking up to him with a smile on her face. "How's my little brainiac doing today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Thankfully due to Milo's protests, the hospital had granted him a pair of hospital pants and a white t-shirt due to him being uncomfortable in that hospital patient gown. And they had also agreed to his request to allowed to walk around the hospital, just to get some sort of exercise, rather than staying in bed all day. Milo was walking out of the hospital library with a few new books to read before he got released in a few more days. He was heading back to his room, until coming to a stop at the sound of a familiar female voice shouting his name happily. Milo glanced over his shoulder before turning to face his boss's daughter. "Hi Cinderella," he greeted, waving his hand sheepishly at the young woman. "I'm doing a bit better, not much longer before I'm released." he answered when she asked him how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Cinderella blinked. "Released?" She hadn't heard anything about Milo having to be at the hospital. Then again, she had been mostly by herself the last couple of days. There hadn't exactly been many people to keep her up to date with this stuff. "What happened? Did someone hurt you? 'Cause if you someone did, I can get Daddy to take care of it. I know he won't stand for that." That was typically how Cinderella worked. If she found out someone was being mistreated, she offered to have her father take care of the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Milo nodded his head, raising an eyebrow at the sound of surprise in her voice. Had no one told of her that he had been a patient in the hospital. They had probably just told her that he was there. Not giving her any details was what Milo gathered from her response. "I gotten shot by another gang...member." Milo answered, choosing his words carefully. No need to get the girl get frazzled over learning that it had been Preston. He chuckled softly at her offer to get Korso to do something about it. "Your father knows. And so far, I'm not sure if he's done anything yet." Or if he could for that matter. That was still a truce between the mobs, although it was very shaky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:08 am

"He hasn't?" Cinderella frowned. Why would her dad just sit back and do nothing? He was always so protective of her, and always threatened to blow up anyone who tried to harm her. Why wouldn't he do the same for Milo? It didn't occur to her that the incident was probably more complicated than she was making it out to be. She just saw it as someone hurting Milo, and that they should pay for it. "Then maybe I should just take care of him myself," she said. "Anyone that listens to Daddy will surely listen to me. He's got people all over this city. I can probably get them to find this guy in five minutes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:16 am

Milo widened his eyes, before shaking his head at this quickly. "It's a bit complicated, Cinderella...The person who shot me was Preston." he stated with a slight frown. If it wasn't for the tension that the police and tip top raid had caused for the everyone, then there'd probably wouldn't be a truce between Korso and Preston. If there wasn't a truce, then it would be easy for Korso to do something about it. "So even if you ask anybody to try and take that man down. They're have alot of obstacles in their way." Milo added, shrugging his good shoulder slightly. One of them would be Jason, and to Milo's knowledge, the male wouldn't show mercy on Cinderella. "But thanks for being concerned." he commented with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:23 am

"Preston? Ugh, that bastard," Cinderella muttered. Milo had a point. Preston was one of the top guys in this city. Trying to kill him was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. That still didn't change the fact though that Cinderella was pissed. "He shouldn't get away with stuff like that," she said. "I mean, what's the point of being part of the Moriarti gang if we can't protect you? I mean, that's how things are supposed to work."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Milo chuckled a bit at this, feeling the same way about Preston. He was a decent boss at the most, but his ways were too violent. The Gala incident was evidence to that assumption. And the man had almost killed him by shooting his shoulder's major artery. So Milo wasn't the least enthused with the mob boss. Especially since he kidnapped Helga and Zak. "I know he shouldn't...But don't worry, I don't think truce with Preston is going to last long. Especially after that Gala incident." Milo sighed lightly, grimacing a bit at how such a wonderful day went downhill so fast. Milo was slightly distressed at this assumption, but it was highly possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 am

"Good. He shouldn't push us around forever," Cinderella said. As soon as this truce was over, she was going to get payback for this. People needed to learn that they couldn't harm someone from the Moriarti gang and get away with it. If they didn't teach them a lesson, somebody else even more dangerous might try it. And then what would happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)    

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Have Fun (Tag: Milo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1