HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:30 am

Erotica collected a hundred dollar bill from the man she was giving a lap dance too and tucked it into her bra. Sliding off, she winked down at him she would be getting her break soon. It was a good night so far, lots of money earned and she intended to earn more. So she worked her way through the crowd, trying to spot a good customer. If she didn't find one then she would be going back to the pole. "Erotica, give us a lap dance will ya?" Erotica turned to see one of her regulars, she didn't like him but he did pay good money. Forcing a smile on her face she bent down to his level, giving him a face full of cleavage. "Well I suppose I can work it into my schedule." She said in a low seductive purr before she slid onto his lap. Erotica just hoped she could gwt away and soon, she pushed one of his grabby hands down as they tried slipping under her bra. "You know the rules Petey, no touching." She said sweetly enough but with a heavy warning there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:58 am

[OOC: But Garrett needs to touch to KNOW people 8D -SHOOOOOOOOT-]

I've defenetily drank to much, Garrett thought to himself, not really botherd or worried by the fact. He had a pretty high tolernce when ti came to alcohol, and just beacuse he couldn't rely on his vision didn't mean he wouldn't eb abel to walk home. Well, if he had a home to go to at the moment. Riiight, he still need to find a place to crash for the night. He would've asked the 'Coffe Bean', but just like he had suspected the retierd doctor didn't want to have anything to do with him. And frankly, Garrett couldn't really blame him.
Aw well. He still didn't really see any need to worry. Not like he's ended up sleeping outside before.
He easily took a step back when a couple of drunkards stumbled passed him, one already on the verge of puking, if the smell was something to go by.

Sighing to himself, he started to head back to the exist, but found it a little harder with all the drunars screaming and pushing, not exactly leaving any room for anyone to move through. Garrett had to resist the urge to slam soem guys head agaisnt the wall when he was almost knocked over. I think I'm close to the stage now, he thought offhandedly to himself. As he once again attempted to squeeze through the crowd, someone's elbow hit him hard in the back, enough for Garrett to stumbled over his feet and fall right over someones lap... who apparently already has it occupied by what he guessed was one of the strippers.
"Lovely evening, ain't it," he said flatly, grabbing the man's hand who had been just about to punch his teeth in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:41 pm

(ooc oh he can touch her Wink)
Erotica jumped in surprise when a man fell right into her lap and Petey's lap, "Now Petey what did I say about touching?" She asked as Petey made a move to punch the newcomer. Petey slumped and then glared at the man "Get off me squirt and let go." He growled down at him, his other hand flexing in reflex. Ertoica rolled her eyes and slipped off Petey's lap before helping the other man up, "Have a little too much to drink?" She asked teasingly before she noticed his cloudy eyes, "Oh I..I didn't mean..." She trailed off and then bit her bottom lip. Now she felt terrible for having said that, now how to apologize? "I'm Erotica and you are?" She asked gently, she had an idea for what she could do to help make up for it but she wasn't entirely sure if he would be up for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Garrett didn't really care much for this little outcome, he just wanted to egt away from the vomit smell, and loud noise. He let the woman pull him up to his feet, lazily giving the man he had landed on the finger when heard him curse him out some more.
He turned his head towards the on who had helped him up, expression blank. He couldn't help but roll his eyes when she apologized though, and felt a small sign of irritation in him. "As a matter of fact, id did have to much to drink," he pointed out, pulling up his hood over his head. It felt cozy, made him a little grumpier. He always got a little sour at the world in general when drinking, and more easily annoyed. Besides that, he didn't really egt affected much. For that he really would need to get shit-faced, and according to what Jason and his brothers ahd told him, that was a scary sight.
He stared at the blond, blurred out shape of Erotica, all the lights inside the club making it alot harder to make her out, but he still managed to reach out and grabb hold of her arm frimly. "If you take me out the backway, I'll tell you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Erotica raised an eyebrow and then glanced back at Petey, "I'll be back later Petey." She said and blew him a kiss before leading the other man away. "I've always liked a mystery." She admitted as she led the way, and if he tried anything funny she'd be well prepared. Once they were outside she studied him thoughtfully, "So your name, what is it?" She asked curiously as she gently slid her hand free from his grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Garrett gratefully inhaled the fresh air the moment they stepped out side, not really noticing when she slid ehr hand out of his gripp. He just needed a few seconds to clear his mind, he couldn't even recall how much he drank in the end. Well, at least he could still walk straight, so at worst he was just tipsy.
He turned his gaze back at Erotica, seeing mostly dark and the blurred out shape of her form. What stood out most was the yellow color on her, wich he guessed was her hair.
"Garrett," he muttered, rubbing his face. He had almost uttered out 'Birger', and decided that yes, he definitely would not drink any more to night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 pm

"Well Garrett, it was interesting getting to meet you." She said with a little laugh, "Although I should thank you for your timing....I'm afraid I might have caused a scene if you hadn't landed on him when you did." She admitted with a little laugh. If someone got too frisky she had no problem with making sure they got kicked out or worse, it depended on her mood. "Did you need directions for wherever it is you're going?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Garrett merely scoffed, trying to ignore the dizziness he started to feel. He wouldn't lie and say the situation was a little amusing though, even in his growing foul mood.
His amusement dies quickly however, when she asked if he needed directions. If he hadn't been under the influence of alcohol right then, He wouldn't care or feel offended by it, but he gets irked much more easily with alcohol in his system.
"I do hope you're just asking because I got you away from that smelling guy, and not because of my handicap," he sneered.
He didn't take kindly to pity, especially not when tipsy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:37 pm

She sighed and glanced back at the Tip Top Club, "No I didn't ask because of your handicap." She said with a small frown on her face. The thought hadn't even crossed her mind until he had brought it up. "My shift is almost over anyway, and the longer I don't have to be around Stinky Pete the better." She admitted with a shrug. "However I did promise him a lap dance before I left." She added after a moment. It was true though she had, well she could give him one another day. No way did she want Petey touching her again for the night, guy was a total creep anyhow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:43 pm

And just like that, his mood lifted. She sounded genuine, and then again they didn't really know each other. So there wasn't such a big deal anyway.
He hummed slightly when she continued speaking, leaning his back against the door tiredly. Oh right, he still hasn't found a place to sleep yet. And he still didn't really worry about it. Wow, did he even give a crap about anything anymore? No wonder people found him cold.
He chuckled to himself under his breathe, titling his head to the side slightly. "You know," he spoke up, almost interrupting her. "You sound really hot."
Not the type he'd usually go for, but hot non the less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:56 pm

And there he went surprising her again. "Oh um thank you." She said with a little laugh. He wasn't exactly her type but he wasn't bad looking. "You know I do owe you a reward for helping me out earlier. Anything I can do for you?" She asked after a moment. After all ahe did owe him a slight favor, who knew maybe this could turn out good for her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:03 pm

What if 'Coffee-Bean' drugged me? Garrett thought to himself, still not really that worried over that possibility. Wouldn't be the first time he was, and Dean did sort of hate him, soooo... yeah.
He pushed himself of the door, and then casually reached for her blonde mass of hair, smiling a little boyishly to himself as he allowed his hands to run throught it. That's alot of hair, wonder if she's hidding something under there?
"Actually," he spoke up monotonly, as if he wasn't currently burying his fingers beneeth her blonde curls. "I'm need for a place to sleep for to night. Ya know any place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:14 pm

She blinked, "You weren't kidding about how much you drank." She teased him as she took his hands and pulled them away from her hair. "Tell you what, you can stay at my place for a couple of nights. I just need to get changed and let my manager know I'm taking off early." She added. "Its not the Hilton but there's a bed if you don't mind sharing and a full fridge. Its really up to you." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:22 pm

He made a whining noise when she pulled away his hands from her, (her hair felt nice!) and pouted boyishly for a few seconds. He perked up though she actually offered him her place to sleep, not really beliving his luck. Or mayeb it was a trap? Or, she actually wnated to say thanks for his little help before. Hm.
Well, if he ended up cut into peices somewhere, at least he wouldn't have been aware of it, so no biggie. And she even offerd food. So he did not mind tkaing this risk.
"What if I'm pervert?" he asked flatly, kepeing his gaze on the blurred out yellow color of her hair. "I am actually, now I that I think of it..." he added as an after thought. He smiled a little then, and suddenly bent down and gave her forhead a kiss as a thanks. "I hope you like cuddlers," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Erotica raised an eyebrow, "Well if you are a pervert then I'll deal with you." She said with a shrug. As he kissed her on the forehead she rolled her eyes, "I don't mind cuddling." She added lightly. She moved towards the door, "Now I'll be right back, I need to change and talk to my manager." She said over her shoulder as she headed back into the Club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:43 pm

He stared at the spot where she had just stood, blinking a couple of times and wonderign where the mass of yellow had dissapeadr too. WOW, he as really fucking out of it! His senses really where bad when drunk- tipsy!
...Ugh, he need to sleep this off fast.
He had heard what she said though, and and went back to leaned agisnt the wall while waiting for her. He slide down to the ground, grumbling to himself while rubbing the side of his head. He felt another precensse close by, and the then faint scent of coffe. He kept his gaze towards the ground, feeling the eyes of the man on him from where he stood lokoking down on him.
"I thought you went home early," Garrett snickerd, actually feeling the hatefull look Dean was giving him.
"I did," he grumbled, taking a depp dragg from his ciggaratte. "But I got worried-"
"About me? Aww-
"-of what you might do."
Garrett merely chuckled again at this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Managing to get changed into her street clothes, she told her manager she would be at work early next morning. With that taken care of she headed back out and stopped when she saw Dean talking to Garrett. "Dean! I wasn't expecting to see you here." She said with a wide smile as she flung her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. "Dean, this is Garrett my new roomie for a little while." She said as she stepped back and smiled at Garrett. "Although something tells me, you two already know each other." She added seeing the looks Dean was giving Garrett.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Dean huffed as a greeting to Erotica, wrapping one arm around her as a hug in return when she flung her arms around him. He quirked an eyebrow at her when she introduced her new 'roommate' before sending another glare at Garrett. Said man just gave him a way, apparently having felt the cold look directed at him again.
"Sadly, we do," hte grown man just sighed, rubbing his temple before giving Erotica frinedly pat on the shoulder. "Don't let hm get to comfy," he warned before walking inside.
Garrett had pushe dhimself up at this point, foucsng on the shape of what he guessed was Erotica witha gentle smile. "I'm surprised the guy even talks to others, you sure must be special," he snickerd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am

Erotica watched as he started to leave and smiled, "You'll have to tell me the story then." She said to Dean gently. Her eyebrows going up at his odd request, "Its only for a few nights, I'll see you later Dean!" She called to his retreating back before glancing over at Garrett. "Oh he's a great guy, a little moody sometimes sure but he's really sweet." He had after all helped her out many times when she had gotten injured on a job. And even though he hardly ever showed it, he did care you just had to know when to see it. "Now come on, you have a place to stay in for the next few nights. I do have rules though, number one no unwanted touching if I say no once you don't get another warning. I'll respect your space if you respect mine, number two no stealing. If I find anything missing, and trust me I'll know something is missing then you'll have to give it back. If it happens again, I hand you over to the authorites for stealing. Oh and number three, no drugs if I find any I chuck them. If I see you with any symptoms of being drugged, I will find your stache if you have one. I think those are the only rules I have, do we understand each other?" She asked as she turned to look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:38 am

A little moody is a big fucking understatement, he thought amused to himself.
Garrett had a somewhat serious look on his face when she started to list down the rules, nodding now and then to show he was paying attention. He was silent for a few seconds when she finished speaking, and his serious look dropped.
"You might wanna repeat this to me when I'm fully sober," he said matter of factly, narrowing his eyes a little when he tried to focus on the blonde, blurry mass of her hair again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:00 am

"Oh I intend too, first thing bright and early tommorow morning." Erotica said with a bright smile as she continued leading him down the street. "So where did you live before you moved here?" She asked curiously as she studied him thoughtfully under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:18 pm

He felt himself smile a little, gettign the feeling he wouldn't mind having this woman as company that much. Hopefully, she wouldn't care much for his straight forward personality when he was sober as well, with no excuse of being drunk.
At ehr question, he went silent for a short momnet, his slightly hazy mind having to think through a little in case he blurted out the wrong answear.
"Lived in Englad for a while," he murmured, rubbing his temple slightly. Before that? Well, he's pretty sure the place he grew up with in Attica City was abanonded, or teared down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:39 am

(ooc sorry for the wait hun, I had a busy day Sad )
Erotica listened to him with a small smile on her face.  "England huh?  Well that sounds like it would be pretty neat." She said honestly.  "I've always wanted to go there at least once." She admitted.  "I hope you don't mind motorcycles, its a bit of a walk to my apartment from the Tip Top Club.  So I usually take my bike, besides its a lot of fun to drive." She said as she picked up her helmet and pulled it on before handing him her spare.  Her bike was one of her pride and joys as she not only kept it in good condition, but her baby had a few surprises that she silently enjoyed.  Erotica had learned how to use motorcyles from her friend Jason, that had been a lesson worth remembering.  After that first lessson, Erotica had been hooked and had purchased her own bike shortly after.
(ooc if I need to edit, please let me know Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:36 am

[OOC: no worries!! *huggles* and nooo don't edit, me likey ths idea I love you]

He gave a hum, not really feeling that enthusiastic about anything in his current state. He was starting to feel tired now, and his head damn heavy. How could he still walk straight without stumbling? His legs must be going on autopilot or something.
He perked up a little when they reached her bike, mindlessly taking the extra helmet she handed him. Her enthusiasm about it immediately make him remember Jason and his psychotic driving. That... wasn't something he wanted to recall right now. How had they even beed friends back then?! Oh right, because they both had shared the whole sarcastic and weird personality traits, and enjoyed picking random fights with the other. Ugh, his head was spinning, just thinking about that blockhead gave him a headache.
"I bet it is...." he murmured, frowning a little to himself. "I might pass out or vomit," he warned blankly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erotica Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:16 am

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't fall off." Erotica said confidantly as she got on the bike, "Shall we?" She asked as she turned to look up at him. She started up the bike and waited for him to get on, the distance wouldn't be too far. "Just try to puke on the side if you do throw up." She said warningly almost as an after thought. She'd much rather any puke didn't land on her, she wasn't someone who enjoyed that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)   

Back to top Go down

No Touchy! (Tags: Garrett)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next