The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A nameless grave (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nani

PostSubject: A nameless grave (Open)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:05 am

Nani walked around the cemetery with some flowers on her right hand. She had bought a dozen of roses, some hortensias and only one sunflower. As she passed thought the graves she spotted the ones she knew no one cared to put flowers over them or took care that they looked cleaned. As she arranged as good as she could she put one flower on each one. She didn't prayed but as she put the bad weed aside from them she talked to them even thought she didn't knew any of those dead names. When she got to the only nameless grave she put the sunflower on it and sat I front of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:00 am

"This is a bit of a surprise," a monotone voice suddenly spoke up from behind the tanned girl. "Someone who actually bothers with the forgotten ones."
Not to far away, Garrett had been strolling around aimlessly, something he used to do alot before he left this city years ago. Now, almost 7 years later, he really didn't know himself why he botherd, when being well aware of that none of this graves had the name of the ones he used to know. Maybe beacuse the place just felt familiar... aside from all the new gravestones of course.
He didn't move from his spit where he stood, hands casually inside his worn out jeans pockets and his hood like usually pulled over his head and hiding his eyes from view. He had by mere chance passed by close enough to hear Nani's voice, and simply allowed himself to be a little curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Nani jumped at the voice and automatically she put her knife out. During those days she was getting use respect the worse and act according to it. Plus, the man standing behind her had half of his face covered with his hoodie and that was also a sign for trouble. "Coming to visit a family member?" She asked a little defensive. She waited for the guy to make e first move so she observed all his movements and body language. Suddenly she noticed he wasn't looking at her directly, the only thing that told her he was talking to her was his body facing her but that was it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Garrett didn't need to have a proper vision to notice her strogn reaction, his hering was more than enough for that. He didn't as much a blink though, and merely titled his head to the head slightly, not offended by ehr defensive response whatsoever. She was smart to be suspicious, and with the look he currently had who wouldn't be? He must be looking like a real creep with his hood pulled over like that.
"Nope," he stated flatly, and with that began to move towards where she stood. "None of them where welcome here," he shurgged, stopping after having passed her with a few steps. "Just felt like taking stroll."
And this used to be his usual place when taking aimless walks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Nani, still with the knife between her hand, rested her other hand on her hip and smirked at the man. "Well, I shouldn't be surprised. I have met weirder creeps here on the city." She said ironically. The cemetery was a weird place for a walk but at least it was quiet and had some kind of energy that relaxed the girl. "So if you don't mind I have to finish these conversation before I leave so..." She sat on the ground again and started picturing the person that could be under that grave. Maybe a homeless kid or an immigrant with no family to give a name to the grave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:37 pm

He chuckled under his breathe, again not really offended or bothered by the girl's attitude. Most of the people here acted like that afterall.
"Don't mind me," he said flatly, inviting himself to sit down too, infront of another grave by her side. "Keep talking," he said offhandedly, keeping his empty gaze locked on the gravestone he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:45 pm

"It sorts of gets harder when somebody is with me." We accepted as she stared at the grave. "Plus I think I don't know what else to say to anonymous anymore." She took a stick from besides her and wrote on the still wet dirt next to the grave 'remembered'. She turned to the guy and offered him the stick. "I invite you to tell him something or write something, that's the least you can do after not brining flowers to a cemetery."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:15 am

Garrett smiled softly at he words, finding himself agreeing with her reasoning. "I suppose you're right," he murmured, picking up a stick from the ground. With his feet, he made sure he sat right across from the gravestone, and then calmly wrote down a simply word on the ground.
'Hello'.
"I'm not good at communicating," he said in a monotone voice. "But a simple greeting now and then is always nice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Nani nodded in agreement. "I guess so." She took her jacket out of her bag and put it on her jacket. It was already getting cold but she sort of liked the company. If she left, she would only get to her apartment and watch tv until she fell sleep on the couch. Having someone around was good. "So can I know the name of the person that could or could not kill me in the middle of an empty cemetery?" She joked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:14 am

When she stopped acting like he was intruding on something, he took this a sigh it wa sok for him to hang around for a bit more. Sure, he had a couple of stuff he needed to sort out, but for he just needed time to relax a little, and hopefully not think so much. I got exhausted even for him sometimes.
"Garrett," he said, feeling a small smile tugg at his lips at her little joke. If that would've been the case, she didn't sound so worried about it. "Do you have name, looner-girl-who-talks-to-dead-people?" he joked back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 am

Nani laughed at the response. Se liked when people went along with her sense of humor. "Nani." She stretched her arm and shook her hand with the guy. When she did that she noticed something interesting in his eyes. "You have really interesting eyes." She commented like if it was something usual to people talk about each other eyes. Maybe it was just her but always the first thing she liked to see when she meet someone were their eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Ah, of course it had been a matter of time before his oh so remarkable eyes got noticed. He just smirked a little at this though, neither irked or offended by it. "So I've heard," he simply murmured, dragging the stick over the ground casually.
He titled his head slightly towards her. "Why not explain to me why they are then?" he suggested lightly. "Since can't really tell myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Nani leaned her head as she heard that so she look a little closer. It was then when she saw that actually the boy's pupils weren't focused and the reason his eyes were so unique for her was this they were covered like with a thin white fabric. "Well..." She started as she pushed his hair off his face. "They are big which is pretty good because they make your face look equilibrated and the color is like a light green. They are different." After that she took a step back. "And for expirience different is good almost all the time so..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:12 am

His expression stayed completely blank during her little observation, not even blinking as her fingers brushed against his face. She was straightforward and not afraid to actually look at him, he liked that. He felt himself smile a little. So his eyes still held that green color, only a much lighter shade? That was nice to know.
"Different huh?" he repeated in a soft murmur. "Thanks, being 'different' was never bad thing for me to start with."
He moved his arm, and poked her on the forehead gently. "Sadly, i can't compliment about your apperance, but your personality is quite likeable," he smirked. "So far, at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:05 pm

"You think that because you don't actually know me big guy." She said as she pushed his shoulder in a playful way. "But I can guess you are new around here? I have been visiting this place since I am 15 and this is the first time I see you." She shrugged. "Not that I mind the company but it has only been me and the deady ones all this time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:54 pm

“From what I’ve gathered so far, you’re open minded and straight forward,” he said flatly, returning the playful push she had just so nicely given him, only much gentler. “I like that in people, so for me, it’s likable,” he repeated a little smugly.
He titled his head slightly at her question, expression going blank as he thought to himself for a moment. So, Nani here had become a regular a couple of years already, but still hadn’t seen him around? Then obviously that must’ve started right after he left this place.
“I wish I was new here,” he chuckled dryly. “Because then I would be happily unaware of what shithole this city is.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:01 am

Nani chuckled and immediately crossed her arms up her chest. Se knew the city was awful and she could totally understand why people would leave it as soon as possible but it was home for her. Maybe she was too used to chaos that the thought about living without it seemed unbearable. Something alike should happen to Garret if he had decided to return after all. "You sound like a good guy that had gone through bad stuff." She admitted. "There are few like that left around the city. Almost everyone here is only trying to make the best of the chaos instead of trying on making the city a little less shitty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:51 am

Well that's a new one, Garrett thoguth amused to himself. True, like most of the people here he's been throguh bad stuff, but he couldn't exactly call himself a 'good guy'. Afterall, good guys weren't selfish cowards who abadonded their loved ones right?
"So I've noticed," he sighed, dropping the stick he'd been holding, before turnign his face bac towards her a little. "And you sound like a lonely person with too much kindness in you," he said flatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nani

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Nani frowned at the answer and suddenly the cold became too much. She stared at the man and tried to figure out what to answer."It's getting chilly." That was all she managed to blurt out. She wasn't used with people telling her she was kind like a complement. "And my legs are getting numb." She stood up and stared at the man. "Do you want to make a last walk around the graves?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:44 am

Garrett's expression stayed unchanged at her sudden change of attitude, and merely closed his eyes in a calm, carefree manner as she pushed herself up on her feet. "That wasn't a complimnet," he said in a monotone voice, standing up as well. "It was a statement."
He casually brushed some dirt of his hoodie. "I wouldn't mind a last walk around," he shrugged, pulling his hood back on. "Would you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nameless grave (Open)   

Back to top Go down

A nameless grave (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1