The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:53 pm

While Cinderella preferred big malls and boutiques with prices that most people found outrageous, she couldn't help but check out the pawn shop every once in a while. Her reasoning was that there was something different in it every time. Things constantly came and went in that store, so it was always worth checking out every so often. She had gotten a few good pieces of jewelry here, and a pink pocket knife too. And since almost everybody knew who her father was, she usually got them at pretty good prices. So, she entered the store with a smile on her face. Although it didn't take her too long to notice that she wasn't the only customer inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:56 pm

After some days of helping Rames out with work Akhesa had some time for herself again and since she heard about the Paw Shop haveing new jewlery collections she thought, hey why not spend some money there? So she made her way to the shop and took a look around just before getting lost in the beautiful accessorize again like most times. She was just about to try on a necklace from one of the new collections when she heard someone talking to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Cinderella pursed her lips in thought. The girl looked familiar. Hadn't she seen her before? It took her a moment to remember who she was. But the moment, she did, she smiled. "Akhesa, is it?" she asked. She remembered her father mentioning the girl a few times before. Like Cinderella, she was the daughter of the head of a crime family. Cinderella had always been a bit intrigued about her, but had never really gotten the chance to seek her out before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Akhesa put the necklace back and turned around. Thanks to her memory she could tell who the person was with simply looking at her. "Yes it is and you are Cinderella from well let´s say a very influential family." She gave Cinderella a neutral look since she wasn´t really sure about what to think of her and especially why she spoke to her. "So can I do anything for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Cinderella had to beam at that. She was always proud when people said how wealthy or influential her family was. "Well, while I do like making people do things for me, you're not one of them," she said with a laugh. "I just thought I could chat with you for a bit, girl to girl. I mean, being the daughter of a crime lord can be so isolating at times. You know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Akhesa raised a brow and crossed her arms. Okay that girl has definitely something planned I´m involved in. Well let´s try to play along. "Chatting? We don´t even know each other by person. But fine let´s do some girl talk and reduce the feeling of isolation." Actually Akhesa didn´t really felt isolated most of the time. She got Ramses who is her family as well as her best friend and then there are still other members of her gang that became good friends over the past years and happenings and even outside the gang she had still Lir. Still she could understand Cinderella. Maybe she felt like Akhesa years ago when there was only Ramses she could really talk to. She reached out her hand to introduce her by herself. "Well then it´s nice to meet you. My name is Akhesa Khâlid but of course you already are well aware of who I am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Akhesa seemed a little wary of her at first, but she soon warmed up to Cinderella's idea of girl-talk. Although Cinderella had no idea what she was worried about. She was the daughter of a crime lord. What did she have to fear? Cinderella felt safe everywhere she went, knowing that people would do what they wanted or face her father's wrath. It was something she enjoyed very much. "It's nice to meet you too," she said, still smiling as she shook Akhesa's hand. "I've heard people say you're very pretty, and I can see why. I'd die to have hair like yours. Mine just gets so unmanageable when it gets long. It's ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Hair. Really? I swear if she wants to have a tea party ... actually a nice cup would be nice with a piece of cake right now. She crossed her arms again and tried her best to look at least a bit friendly but somehow it rather looked a bit strange. "Uhm thank you but I´m sure compared to me you are the real beauty." Looking at her hair and playing a bit with it she continued. "My hair? Actually it also is hard for me to manage my hair too but if i get tired of brushing and styling it there are always people contactable to do so. What about you? Are you more the I do have staff but I rather do anything by my own type or more the I have staff so I use it type?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Cinderella thought about that question for a moment before answering. "Well, I do like to order people around to do stuff for me. But there are some things I like doing on my own, mainly shopping and planning parties." She gave a grin. "I can give the most killer parties when I'm in the mood. And since I'm rolling in dough, I can buy anything I want for them: The top bands, the best food, and all the alcohol people need."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:05 pm

Akhesas face darkened a bit. The last party she attended ended in a complete disaster. Just when she had fun with Lir at the grand gala they had to hide under a table and then got rescued by Zippy and her father. When she finally was home she wasn´t sure if she should cry or scream out loud. In the end she did a bit of both and got comforted by Ramses after he freaked out since she had been in danger. "I´m not that much into parties but I´m sure you are the queen of throwing a good one. Do you often throw or attend them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:30 pm

"Aw, not much of a party person? Maybe you should come to one of mine anyway. It might change your mind." Cinderella gave another grin. How could anyone not like one of her parties? They were the best! "I tend to throw them more often than go to them. Most other people's just don't seem to measure up to mine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhesa Khâlid

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:24 pm

"As long as people don´t go crazy and old creepy gangster bosses appear to blow things up I might give it a try." Akhesa smiled at Cindy. It was neither a joke nor did she mean it really serious. Since all the previous happenings maybe a real party wouldn´t be that bad after all and didn´t some smart person said one know your friends but know your enemies even better? Right now Akhesa didn´t know which one Cinderelly was or was going to be. "Could I bring some friends with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella Moriarti

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:06 am

Cinderella laughed. "I'll be sure to keep the old, boring people out. They might be good for security, but they're not very good at having fun." Cinderella liked to have a few gangsters in case the cops or any unwanted riff-raff showed up. "Oh, totally," she replied. "The more, the merrier. After all, the more people that come this time, the more that will show up the next time around." That was how these things tended to work. When a few people came to a party, word spread about how good it was, and then even more showed up the next time. Of course, the opposite could happen, and less people would show up next time if the party sucked. But Cinderella had never thrown a sucky party in her life, and she didn't intend to in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)   

Back to top Go down

Browsing (Tag: Akhesa)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods & Monsters :: Downtown :: The Pawn Shop-
Jump to: