The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Smith

PostSubject: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 pm

John made his way down the Alley, all the thoughts of Megara being pregnant with their child made him smile. He was happy that they were finally starting to have the beginnings of a family all on their own. He needed to make plans with Joseph to find a replacement, he just hoped that they would find on and soon. That way Meg wouldn't have to worry about his safety anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Garrett signed to himself, standing in the darker corner of the alley with his head bowed and hands inside his pockets, hood pulled over far enough to hide his eyes from view. He didn't really think he was lost, but it was a little challenging to find your way through the alleys when you could barely see anything. It was already hard enough not having been here for, what, 7 years? He had a pretty good memory, maybe not photographic like his youngest brother, but still good enough to remember every corner in the city he was brought up in. Still...
He grumbled to himself, blinking when he heard someone else walk pass him and calmly turned his head up. "Hey," spoke up, not moving from his spot. "The Tip Top Club, you know the fastest way there from here?" he asked in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 am

John paused in step when he heard someone call out to him and turned to look over at the man who had called out to him. He didn't recognize him but he was instantly on the alert just in case. Judging by the man's cloudy eyes he was slightly blind, which could very well be the reason why he had asked for directions. Easing up on his stance just slightly, he moved towards the mysterious man. "I can take you there if you'd like? How well do you know the city?" He asked as he studied him thoughtfully. After all this person had caught his interest, he reminded him of someone...he just wasn't sure on who yet though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:46 am

Garrett didn't even stir a little as he felt the stranger move towards him, merely blinking once when he offered to take him all the way to the bar.
He hummed to himself, before pushing himself away from the corner, taking a few steps before stopping right in front of Smith. "No need for that," he said monotony, turning his head slightly towards the side as if looking for an exist with his empty gaze. "I just need a push to the right direction, and then I'll recognise the rest of the way."
He could feel the man's eye study him, and apparently he already must've noticed Garrett's little eye condition. He better not have offered him help just out of pity. Although, he got the feeling that wasn't quite it.
"Staring it's rude," he said flatly, smacking John upside the head. "Just because I'm handsome doesn't give you the right roam your eyes all over me like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:59 pm

John nodded, "Yes of course its off to the right and-" He broke off when the man smacked him upside the head. "Well you think pretty highly of yourself." He said sarcastically as he rubbed his head. "I was observing, its part of my job description." He said with a sigh although he had to give the man props for being able to smack him properly. Being smacked around by a blind man...he was silently grateful Joseph or Loki weren't around to see this, he was sure he'd be hearing the taunts for months. "I'd be careful though, the police did a surprise raid on it a few weeks ago." He added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Garrett merely smirked a little smugly, giving himself a cheer mentally as he ehard the man's response. A little sensetive eh? How cute.
"Observing a guy who's as good as blind," he snorted, pulling off his hood casually while turning his head to the right. "Stalker."
Like he cared what whoever this guy's job was. Though he had a good guess of what that job might be... seeing as he's had experience with job requiring observation before too.
He hummed as John mentioned the raid, frowing slightly to himself. "This place sure hasn't changed," he murmured, sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:15 pm

John rolled his eyes, call him crazy but this guy strangely reminded him more and more of Loki "Not worth my time." He said right back as he folded his arms and looked away from the man. At his other words he raised an eyebrow, "Depends on when you were here last but no this city has been like this for a very long time." He stated. With the police force cracking down on them though, that might change then again he highly doubted it. Something serious would have to happen in order for things to change, "So you've been away from the city?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Garrett didn't reply imediently, just kept his empty gaze at the people passing by the alley, following the moving and blurred out shapes of the people as they dissapeard behind the corner or across the street. Wouldn't be to long before he lost even this little vision he still had, and that wasn't really much to have to begin with.
"Yeah," he said monotonly, turnign his head back with his unfocused eyes. "Just got back today actually."
Oh yeah, he realsied to himself. Need to find a place for the night too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:34 pm

John turned to look back at him, "Oh well in that case welcome back." He said with a small smile. Turning he started to walk off, "It was interesting meeting you but I have a wife to get back too." He said matter of factly. Megara had been getting more insistent that he not stay out too late and he was inclined not to get her angry again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)   

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Friend (tags: Garrett)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1