The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 am

Riddick stops at the feel of Sara's arms around his waist. He takes yet another deep breath, but this one shook like an avalanche. He raises his hand to her wrist. "Baby-" He began. "Baby please don't." He begs, lowering his eyes to the sight of her arms around him. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't bring himself to unwrap her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:40 am

"I don't want to have to say goodbye forever, Riddick." Sara said quietly. She could feel her eyes burning, but she didn't dare let go to stop the tears. She was so afraid. She was so afraid to let go again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:59 am

Riddick closes his eyes. What did he do? Did he walk away again? He didn't want to, he didn't want to tell her goodbye again. Riddick tightens his grip on Sara's wrist. "I don't want to either." He says quietly. Riddick pulls Sara's wrist from his waist and raises it to his lips. He kisses her palm gently. "But I want to keep you safe." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:22 am

"I know you do." Sara said, sniffing. She laid her head against his back, breath ragged as she tried to keep her composure. There had to be a way to sort this out. Then she remembered something. "You said you'd teach me. How to kill." She reminded him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:25 am

"What?" Riddick says, turning his head to look over his shoulder at her. Teach her? "Not with your injury Sara, it's not even close to better yet, I can't possibly teach you anything of use-" He insists, running out of excuses to give her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:28 am

"I'm already back to dancing, Riddick. I can take a little pain. I know my limits." She said firmly. "And anything you can teach me is useful. Anything." Learning was more important than ever now. Maybe the gala was a wake up call. She couldn't get by on the basics of using knife anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:31 am

"Sara..." Riddick began again, turning around to face her. "I'm-" He stops when he looks into her eyes, glistening from the water in them. "I'm...out of excuses." He succumbs, closing his eyes and bringing his forehead down to hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:11 am

Sara could've collapsed in relief. "Good." She said, closing her eyes as well. "I didn't want to hear any more." There was no telling what things were coming their way, but she sure as hell wanted to face it together with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:27 am

Riddick leans down and kisses her, pulling her body close to his and savoring the way she tasted. "I miss being able to do that." He whispers to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:35 am

Sara sighed happily against his lips, hands trailing up his chest. She missed it too. Oh, she missed being so close to him so much it ached. "You can do it whenever you want." she said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 am

Riddick smiles at her before he tilts his head back to laugh. He missed her sense of humor. Riddick looks back to her and gives her a tight squeeze, laying his face in her neck. "I don't ever want to let you go. Not again." He whispers to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:47 am

"Said you were stuck with me, didn't I? I meant it." Sara told him, chuckling. She turned her head and kissed his cheek, smiling. "I'm yours." Always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:55 am

Riddick sighs, feeling as if a huge weight had been lifted off of his chest. "Sara...I..." Riddick swallows, unable to get the words out. Riddick pulls back and looks into Sara's eyes. He takes her chin and tilts it up to him, "I...love you. I love you, Sara."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:05 am

Sara's eyes widened in surprise as butterflies erupted in her belly. That word. She wondered for a second if she'd heard right, if suddenly she'd wake up alone in her bed. But she didn't. She was right there, so was he. Then she just pressed a flurry of kisses to his lips. "I love you, Riddick." she said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:13 am

Riddick smiles, "Baby," He starts to chuckle at all of the kisses he was giving her. "Calm down." He whispers to her, still grinning wide. Riddick looked up at the sound of police sirens. So someone had called the police. "Come on we gotta get out of here." He says, tugging Sara's wrist. Riddick smirks in pleasance as one of the guys started to wake up. "Oh good." Riddick said to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:19 am

Sara laughed when he whispered to her. "Sorry." But she couldn't help her excitement. Or how much she loved kissing him. She sighs when she hears the sirens too. 'Fuck the police.' Sara thought. They'd ruined a perfect moment. She had half a mind to kick the waking guy in the head on the way out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   

Back to top Go down

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2