The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:13 am

Sara adjusted her purse strap, glancing around her. She hated that she'd agreed to take another late shift, but with bills needing to be paid and her need for a new car (to avoid situations like this) she had no choice but to take as many shifts as she could. It was costing her sleep, but it wouldn't be much longer before she had enough. And it was easy to hide the dark circles under her eyes with a little bit of makeup. Same went for her new scar on her abdomen, which she rubbed as it ached. Anne had kept her from doing the harder dances, but it still aggravated it.

Sara passed an alley between the book store and antique shop. She paused at the corner when she heard something. Immediately her hand went to the knife she carried and she pressed herself against the wall before peering around the corner. With any luck, it was just two drunks fighting and she'd be able to sneak by and get home safely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:25 am

Riddick glanced over his shoulder and sighed. "You can put the knife away Sara." He says with slight agitation. This guy had put up a good fight, Riddick was bleeding at the temple thanks to him. Which usually took a lot, but he'd been off his game for a while now. Riddick finished searching the job's pockets, retrieving what he needed and leaving him there.

Riddick stands, not turning to yet face Sara as he stuffed what he needed into his pocket and started counting the cash he looted. "It's just me." He says gruffly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:36 am

Sara sighed in relief that it was him. But she also felt her heart twist painfully for the same reason. She stepped around the corner, putting her knife back in its place. As she wrapped her arms around her torso, she noticed the wad of cash before he pocketed it. Hmmm. Mugger? No. No mugger has those skills.

She opened her mouth to speak, but something clamped over it and something sharp pricked her neck. Without hesitating, she brought her elbow back full force and bit into the hand keeping her quiet. The man behind her howled in pain and dropped the blade he'd had. He pushed her onto the ground, and she felt the pavement grating against her skin. She scrambled away and towards Riddick, not daring to stop to look behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:43 am

Riddick whirls, running past Sara and shoving his fist into the face of her attacker. The man took the hit, quickly standing and throwing a punch at Riddick. Riddick fluidly dodges it and kicks the man in the shin. When the man falls to his knees. He bends down, grabbing the man by his collar and slamming his face into the wall. The man slowly slid to the ground.

Riddick glares at him, his blood streaking the wall. Riddick sighs and looks over at Sara with annoyance. This was exactly what he meant. Nonetheless, he couldn't leave her on the ground like that. "Are you alright?" He asks sternly, approaching her and quickly helping her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:54 am

Sara put her hand to her neck, but didn't feel the telltale sticky warmth of blood. If the knife had broken skin, it would only be a scratch that'd itch like crazy at its worst. "I have a really bad taste in my mouth, but yeah, I'm alright." Sara said, straightening her dress. "Exactly why I need a car..." she grumbled, picking up her purse. She tried not to look him in the eye, but some part of her needed one last look before they parted ways again. She frowned at the blood running down the side of his face and reached inside her purse. "You need to take care of that." she told him,  grabing a cloth to dab at it. "Might meet a cop that asks too many questions and then where would you be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:02 am

"Cop would be dead, right here with these two douchebags." Riddick says as if were obvious. "It makes the scene look all the more believable considering that one-" Riddick looks to the one he'd originally dealt with. "Is unconscious. Having a third party would make it all the more believable. Not to mention I wouldn't take any main roads. I always go through the neighborhoods here." And sometimes steal a car...well, usually steal a car. "All," Riddick sighs, "in the event that he sees me." He looks down at Sara's bright green eyes. How he missed them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:18 am

"The usual routine, huh?" Sara huffed. He talked so calmly like he would about the weather or fishing. She stood on her tiptoes and gently blotted his temple clean. "Not too bad, I think. Just needs a good cleaning and bandage." She tried to block how her heart still hammered in her chest, how aware she was of their closeness. She made the mistake of looking at his bright blue eyes and felt her cheeks grow hot. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:32 am

Riddick stares at Sara with a hard expression. He knew how to treat his own wound. But for her sake he wouldn't say anything. He was annoyed with her. For stopping on the sidewalk. "Sara." He says her name bluntly, taking her wrist and gently pushing it back. "Why did you stop to see what was going on?" It didn't sound like a question at all. This was exactly why he broke up with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:40 am

"Morbid curiosity." Sara answered, equally blunt, as her hand dropped to her side. So much for being nice. She shrugged, stepping back. He sounded really angry with her. She looked away, huffing. "Look, it's late and I'm tired. Goodbye." she said firmly, turning to leave. Let him clean up his own mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 am

Riddick sighs, twice as annoyed now. Riddick snatches Sara's hand and swings her around with him as he turns to face the wall. He shoves her wrist up above her head and slaps his palm onto the wall in between her legs and pushes her up so that she's face to face with him.

"You know there's this spot. Left of the spine fourth lumbar down. in the abdominal area. It's a metallic taste. Copper-ish." Riddick murmurs erotically in her ear. "It's called the sweet spot." Riddick whispers the last two words. "My favorite place to kill a man. But you, your sweet spot requires much more intricate placement when we're having sex...takes me a minute to find it too. But when I do," Riddick's voice drops into a whisper. "You unravel like a coil."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:11 am

Sara didn't even make a sound when he pushed her against the wall. She feels the familiar warmth spreading through her body at his touch. Her heart was pounding sweetly in her ears as he spoke, and she tilted her head without knowing, exposing more of her neck to him. How easily he provoked such responses from her body, as if he was the master of it. "I do recall you were very talented at that." she can't help but tease.

Last edited by Sara Delgado on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 am

"Mmm." He nods slowly. "I recall everyone else in the building being well aware of that as well." Riddick glances left to right, calmly turning back towards Sara. Riddick leans in, lightly touching his nose to her neck, inhaling her scent. Oh how he missed her smell, gone from his sheets. "So how about you say goodbye to me, one more time, so that I have an excuse to make you scream my name right here in front of these people and possibly the cops." Riddick murmurs, having returned to her ear. "It'll be my parting gift to you. And who knows, some of those girls from work may even pass by." They may be broken up; but he couldn't have Sara forgetting who was in charge. He also couldn't have her getting an attitude with him for trying his damnedest to keep her safe either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Sara tries to fight the smile at the memory of their first night. When he takes in her scent again, she can't help but do the same. Only two weeks and it's like he never existed. Only the memories keep her warm at night. "Why wait for an excuse?" Sara said boldly. Probably not the best thing with bodies lying nearby and the chance that someone had already called the cops, but she couldn't resist. She never could with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 pm

"What makes you think I won't?" Riddick asks sternly, his eyes falling hard upon the sight of Sara's curves in the dress. He didn't like it when his prey didn't succumb so easily. He also didn't like back and forth fights. But if that's what he was going to have to do to get it through Sara's skull, so be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:49 pm

"Because you're still talking." Sara arched an eyebrow. She could see he was trying to make some sort of fight, but she wasn't going to just go along with it so easily, stubborn woman she was. It wasn't like she didn't understand danger, dammit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Riddick narrows his eyes, looking up to meet them with hers. Riddick was growing very annoyed with her. "Sara, if you don't knock it off, I will go balls deep into you. And I don't give a shit who sees, you understand me?" He says as if he were scolding a child; leaning in closer to her face hoping she would understand that he was very serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Sara frowned, hackles rising at the scolding. She didn't even care to make a smart comment this time. "I'm not a child, Riddick." She told him, "Don't treat me like one." She'd survived before meeting him. There were a few close calls, but she always got out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:52 pm

"Then don't act like one." Riddick snaps, raising his voice slightly. Riddick sighs, he couldn't stay mad at her for too long. Riddick releases Sara's wrist and lowers her feet back down to the ground. Riddick took a step back from her.

Last edited by Richard B. Riddick on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Sara turned her face away from his snapping. Once she was set back down, she wrapped her arms around her midsection. She knew he was worried and just wanted her safe but did things really need to be like this? "Riddick..." she said quietly. She tried to gather her thoughts, but each one of them stuck in her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Riddick arches a brow at her. He doesn't say anything, he just waits for her to speak, and if she wouldn't, he would go. He had another job to get to. Away from her, so hopefully she wouldn't jump into that fight either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:18 pm

"Just...be careful, okay?" Sara said, scuffing her toe on the pavement. Broken as things were, she hoped he'd be alright. She turned to leave, not even glancing at the bodies. "Good night.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Riddick nods once. "Good night." He turns away, starting to walk in the direction of his next job before he stops. Sighing again. "...I miss you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Sara paused as well and looked back. The words leave a dull ache in her chest. "I miss you, too." More than you know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Riddick glanced over his shoulder at her before lowering hs eyes. He opens his mouth to say something more to her but he didn't want it to be like it had at the hospital. So he shuts his mouth and starts to walk again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:01 am

Sara started to turn away again, but froze. She should've gone home, got to sleep, got on with things. But something had her firmly rooted on the spot. 'It's over...' she told herself, 'There's no fairytale ending for us.' Still, she found herself facing his back again, taking another step and another, and another. Her arms wrapped around his waist and squeezed for dear life. Just one moment more, always one more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]   

Back to top Go down

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? [TAG: Riddick]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next