The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hospital Flowers [Milo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 am

Terry, when they allowed visitors besides family, was the first there besides, he guessed, his boss. To visit Milo he'd bought dusky pink traveler's rose and bluebells as a bouquet. They were a premade bouquet because he knew next to nothing about flowers. When he got there Milo appeared to be sleeping, looking tiny in the hospital bed, and odd without his glasses.

Terry swallowed, forcing himself to focus on the fact that Milo was alive and would recover. As Terry was putting the flowers on the bedside table, he looked at Milo again and couldn't stop himself. On impulse he leaned down and kissed the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:48 am

Milo heard someone walk into the room, wondering who it was since the nurse and his father had already just left earlier. But nevertheless, he kept his eyes closed just in case it was his father again. Roarke hadn't been too enthused about Milo getting shot at the Gala and got angry to find out from Milo that Preston had been the shooter. Let's just say their argument didn't end very well. He didn't want the old man and him to finish off the argument again if Roarke saw him awake again. So he kept still and sound.

Suddenly he felt something against his cheek, feeling very much like lips. It better not be that damn Loki, he thought to himself before blinking his eyes open. What he could see through his blurry vision, the figure didn't seem to look anything similar to Loki. So Milo quickly got his glasses off the close nearby counter and putting them on with his good hand. Milo blinked in surprise to see that it was Terry. "T-Terry?" He couldn't help that his cheeks dusted slightly with pink at finding out that his friend just kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:58 am

"T-Terry?"

Terry jumped and then turned around with his hands over his face, blushing. Of all the times Milo could have woken up, it just had to have been the moment Terry actually showed his feelings. It took a moment for him to get himself under control, finding Milo blushing as well. Terry coughed and looked down. "I'm...um...glad you're okay" He told him softly. What else could he say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:37 am

Milo furrowed his eyebrows as Terry jumped and turned around quickly at the noticing that Milo had just addressed him. He brought his hand up to his cheek, lightly touching at where the kiss had been place, confusion appeared among his facial features. There was no way that Terry had feelings for him. Well he definitely had to check that off at seeing Terry turn, a slight blush adorn his cheeks as well. But Terry never saw any signs. Or Milo was just too obvious. He had been told this quite a lot apparently.

"T-Thanks...U-Uhm... my cheek.. the kiss?" Milo was a bit lost with his words right now extremely. He felt a bit perplexed and surprised by this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Terry looked down. Milo wasn't going to let it go, was he? "Well...funny story there..." He could lie, but he was a terrible liar and didn't like doing it anyway. So, the only way to go was the truth. Awkward as it was. "I...uh...like you. I guess more than a friend" He shrugged. "And if you don't that's okay! But you were too cute just now sooo..." He trailed off and shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Milo blinked in surprise at Terry's confession. "W-Well that's news.." He wasn't sure how to even respond to such a thing. After this was his first confession. Well face to face. The male had never shown any signs that Milo could pick up that gave the impression of the other male liking him. Although the dance made somewhat sense and the male mentioning going to the Gala with Milo. Oh god...he was so fucking oblivious like Loki kept telling him so. His cheeks burned immediately at Terry's comment of him being too cute. Milo had always thought of the male as attractive, being his type very much. And Terry had always been there for him. So Milo wasn't appalled by the confession, he was actually flattered. It wouldn't hurt to reciprocate his feelings since Milo couldn't deny that he did care for the male already, right? He mentally wanted to curse himself. It wouldn't be right though, since Milo still felt something for Connor also.

He took a deep breath before breathing out slowly, trying to keep his embarrassed gaze on Terry. "I-I don't reject your feelings..." Milo remarked, giving Terry a nervous smile. "Just d-don't think you'd like someone who already has complicated feelings..." he added, referring to his feelings for both Terry and Connor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:33 pm

"Yea well, there hasn't been much of an opportunity to say anything much, you know?" Especially when he'd only really realized it when he'd asked Milo to come with him to the gala. Terry couldn't really look at Milo. This was so awkward!

Well, he didn't outright reject Terry, but it was a little confusing. "You like Connor" He'd already sort of figured that out. But complicated feelings? "I don't know if liking someone is complicated" Then again though, Connor was a prostitute. That could make things difficult
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:09 am

"Perhaps I'm really oblivious or you're good at keeping secrets," he murmured in a soft tone. It would be bit of relief if the male was just good at keeping secrets. Milo chewed on his bottom lip a bit, as he looked down at his hands.

He glanced up at terry, nodding his head slightly. It wasn't that hard to tell that Milo did indeed like Connor. "Yes I do." Milo admitted giving the other male a weak, sheepish smile. It was complicated due to Connor's occupation. There were times when they met that Milo felt that the male liked him more than a client. But was that really what it seemed like? He couldn't just ignore these stupid nagging feelings that told him that he was just imagining things. He had a feeling that Connor wasn't the type of prostitute who would do anything to get his clients attention. But..Milo didn't know that Connor was different at work and outside of work to begin with. He just found that out at the Gala.

"Sound a bit ridiculous to say it's complicated liking someone, huh?" Milo murmured, unsure of himself for a moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Terry bit his lip for a moment before his face smoothed into a mask. "He is handsome, and rather nice seeming" and could give Milo what Terry couldn't, which gave the bounty hunter warring feelings of jealousy and relief.

Terry sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "No, that's not what I meant. I'm just...confused, I guess. How do you not reject me, while liking him? Or something, I think. Just ignore me..." His brain was all over the place. As were his actual feelings. It was all confusing to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 am

Milo slightly grimaced as he watched the other male bite his lip before his expression changed. It made him a bit uncomfortable as Terry commented about Connor. He really had to bite his lip from saying that they were both his type really. "Quit with that mask, Terry. It's really...unnerving," Milo bluntly pointing this out, not liking it at all.

He rubbed his cheek lightly, his thoughts and multiple response swimming around his head were a bit too much. Confessions from both sides were really complicated. Milo sighed softly, shaking his head a bit. "You're not the only one..." Milo mumbled, referring to their confusement. He tilted his head at Terry, puzzlement showed upon his features. "There are times when people like more than one person...Besides I did find you cute, Terry. Just didn't think you were bisexual. And also...I'm a bit oblivious to others and my own feelings sometimes..." Milo commented with a slight silly grin. The ex-girlfriend thing kind of threw him off as well. Well it wasn't like Milo was the same. He really did have some orientation issues before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:38 am

Terry ran his hand over his face. "I need it to cope, Milo. Sorry, half the time I don't even realize anymore" It had happened more and more often after the deaths and with all the things that had kept cropping up. He needed it or he'd break down, but he tried to lose it for Milo.

Terry did smile a little at the comment. He had to feel for the poor guy there, as it was Milo caught in between two crushes. 'Did'. Past-tense. It didn't do anything to relieve the confusion, but Terry let Milo continue talking. "Pansexual" He corrected automatically and sighed. "Yea, though I think it's just a trait some people have" He smiled ruefully. "And it's cute with you, okay? So don't worry about it" He did understand the liking two people at once, but it had usually settled into one person at a time when he took a moment to think about the two crushes as people, and go with the one that he happened to like more as a person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:02 am

Milo bit his lip, nodding his head slightly in embarrassment. "Sorry about that...Just a bit frazzled that's all.." he apologized, glancing down at his hands quickly. Although he did feel a bit better when the expression was seemingly willed away from Terry.

Milo tilted his head a bit at Terry, furrowing his eyebrows. "Pansexual?" You'd think he would know what it meant due to him reading so damn much. But it seemed not. He blushed slightly at Terry saying that oblivious was cute with Milo. "I'm going to still worry about it," Milo mumbled under his breath in embarrassment, pushing his glasses back up. Milo did have feelings for both of the males, but it seemed that he knew terry a bit more than Connor. Especially since Milo had never seen the other male act so shy and awkward before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry McGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:14 am

Terry shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I can totally get why you'd be frazzled" Milo was in a hospital bed after all. Terry shrugged. "Some people call it 'gender-blind'. I, uh, like people regardless of sexuality and gender identity. Basically, it's focusing on personality and how much I enjoy spending time with the person in question"

Terry smiled at how embarrassed Milo got when he said he was cute, though he didn't catch what he'd said. Ah, well. Terry rubbed the back of his neck again and looked at the flowers he'd gotten for Milo, then at the door to the room. He didn't know what else to say so maybe it'd be good to bow out with mild embarrassment, before things got more awkward than they already were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Milo gave the other a reassuring smile, tilting his head a bit at the other male with curiosity. His orientation had always been bit peculiar. There were times when he was either attracted to females, males, or both. Though he really never did try to confront the ones that he thought was cute or his type. Milo wasn't that bold, although it seemed that he was after a few drinks. Now due to the Connor incident and Terry, he was beginning to wonder if he was bisexual. Or just gay. Just whatever the hell he wanted to be anyway. Though males did attract him more.

Before Terry and Connor had caught Milo's interest, there had been another. It had been Jason. "I get attracted...but the personalities of the person do matter. Someone can be physically attractive to me, but a sadistic personality is a no go for me." Milo gave a slight sheepish grin. It seemed like he had a thing for males with blue eyes and black hair. But both Connor and Terry's personalities attracted him greatly. He took notice as Terry's eyes traveled over to the door in a nervous manner. "Awkward moments like this really are embarrassing, aren't they? But look at it this way..." He paused for a moment, biting his lip before continuing, "It will only get more awkward if you leave."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Flowers [Milo]   

Back to top Go down

Hospital Flowers [Milo]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1