The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Selfish [Tag: Jim]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki

PostSubject: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:37 am

Sneaking inside the hospital after visitor hours had as usual been no challenge, and it's not like anyone would've cared enough anyway. Well, maybe if they saw it was the trickster sneaking around they'd send someone to throw him out (literally).
Loki stared at the sleeping form of Jim, expression blank and thin arms lazily crossed over his abdomen. He couldn't really tell himself if he was more worried or angry at that moment. Worried because his close friend had been injured, and angry because he always had to act like a goddamn protector, even when no one asks him too. Of course, Loki would've surely ended up in a worse condition if the older boy hadn't turned up, and he didn't want to think of what might have happened to Lena. Poor girl...
But still...
"Idiot..."
His gaze turned into a small glare, hoping Jim would somehow feel how annoyed and upset he was. He knew he had been here for a good while, but hadn't bothered to check the time. He wasn't on a work schedule now after all, so time didn't matter.
Without realising himself, Loki had drifted off to sleep in the small chair he had dragged off to the side of the hospital bed, too stubborn to leave until his friend would wake up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Jim opened his eyes, blinking sleepily as he tried to figure out where he was. When he did, he jolted upright and pain shot through his torso. "Shit." he hissed through clenched teeth, clutching his wound. Oh yeah, he got shot. Bummer. He looked next to him, and was surprised to Loki there. Him, in a hospital? He hated hospitals more than Jim did! Looking him over, Jim didn't see any wounds on him. Good, if he did, Jim would have to kill someone, gunshot wound be damned.

He reached over and poked Loki's forehead, saying, "Yo, wake up. Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Loki stirred, first just brushing away the finger poking him and muttering something to himself under his breath, in something that didn't sound like english. As he opened his eyes, instead of jumping up and wrapping his arms around the older (like he usually would) he instead gave him a blank stare for a couple of seconds, before glancing away in what looked like irritation.
"About time you woke up, asshole," he muttered, pouting to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:01 pm

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Jim rolled his eyes. The hell was he so mad about? They were alive. That was something to celebrate with a couple of beers and some pizza. Maybe being in a hospital had him on edge. "Hey, that girl alright? She made it somewhere safe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Loki ignored him at first, taking his sweet time before he botherd replying. "Lena's ok," he sighed, turning his head back to face Jim, his expression a mix of anger and... somethign he couldn't quite place himself yet. "Thanks for that... I did a poor job keeping her out of harms way," he said quietly, glancing away again.
Loki was of course thankful that Jim had turned up, but...
The hands resting in laps whitened as he turned them into fists, the thought of Jim actually ending up dead because Loki couldn't protect himself just... scared him. Even more so because Jim would surely do it for mostly anyone without a second thought.
He hadn't realised he was frowning at this point, glaring down at the hospital floor in silent anger and worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Jim arched an eyebrow at the look Loki gave him. This was a far cry from his usual demeanor, even with a hospital and shooting. Jim shifted, unsure what to think. He glanced down at his balled fists and frowned. "Do you have to take a shit or is there something you wanna tell me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:41 pm

At this, Loki snorted, finally showing a hint of that typical smirk of his. He was overreacting, surely. Shit like this happend everday all around them afterall. Both of them having been victims to similiar stuff before more than once. Guess that built up fear of the chance of losing someone again just finally managed to spill over.
"The 'hero-types' just fucking annoy me," he mutterd, flicking Jim on the forhead. "You annoy me. You're so damn stupid, and seflish," he went on. "What makes you think it's ok to put your life on the line, and letting others suffer through heart-attacks beacuse of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Jim sighed, rubbing his forehead. But he was glad to see Loki was starting to loosen up a little, if the tiniest beginning of his smirk was anything to go by. They'd had a close call, but was all this really necessary? It wasn't like he hadn't gotten hurt before. "Look, sorry for scaring ya, but I kinda like seeing you alive so I'm not sorry for that at least." he said, folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 am

If Jim wasn't already lying in a hostpital bed with a shot wound through his shoulder, Loki probably would've grabbed something to hit the older with and give him a black eye. Instead, he just sat there and contented himself with giving the other a look that cleary said something along lines off: 'You're a fucking moron'.
"Same goes for me, stupid," he murmured. "What good are you if you're dead?" Didn't Jim realise that Loki liked having Jim as much alive like him too? Of course not, beacuse he had this stupid 'hero-complex' sometimes that botherd Loki to no end.
The teen really didn't like feeling this upset, he wasn't suppose to when he was with Jim, even if it was the other male's damn fault.
Pouting, he pushed himself up from the chair and slumped down on the bed beside Jim and pinched his cheeks none too gently. "How are you gonna give me piggy-back rides now?" he whined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Jim shrugged at Loki's first question. There were a few people that he would make a better corpse for than a living man. But Korso was probably the only one who didn't know that fact. Jim laughed at Loki's whining, ignoring the slight pain it elicited. "It won't last forever, y'know." he said, rolling his eyes, "You can survive a few weeks without a piggy back ride."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 pm

"No I won't," he said stubbornly, giving his cheeks another pinch before deciding Jim had sufferd enough, and prayed that he wouldn't feel the need to return the gesture. Loki's cheeks are still over sensetive damm it.
Having heard Jim laugh did calm him down though, so he deicded to just egt over his damn fears and anger for now, and just be happy the older was still alive.
"If I wasn't so damn mad at you I would've showerd you in smooches," he snickerd, pushing himself up from the bed and walking over to the window. "And beer," he added as an after thought. "This is defenetily a time to get wasted! And since I'm so nice, it'll be my treat. Kneel and be grateful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfish [Tag: Jim]   

Back to top Go down

Selfish [Tag: Jim]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods & Monsters :: Downtown :: Attica City Hospital-
Jump to: