HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 am

"He wasn't special! I didn't even know him!" She said, head snapping back up. "He didn't listen, he wouldn't leave me alone and I had to...to.." She trailed off when she realized what she almost said, out loud, with people who might turn her in probably just down the hall. "I had to get Donald--the bouncer. I'd gotten...pretty messed up. Guy's, uh, gone now. Haven't seen him around in years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:34 am

It was official. Riddick had lost patience with Sara. He stands and strides over to the door, closing it and returning. Riddick returns to his seat with his elbows on his knees. "I hope by 'messed up' you mean you were really drunk, Sara." Riddick says in his not very controlled voice. "What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:43 am

"I told you, I didn't know him." Sara said, "He saw me dancing one night and he didn't seem to get the 'look but don't touch without permission' rule. Donald threw him out but he waited for me to get off. I told him no but he just...started hitting me." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. Then she gave Riddick a pointed look. "But I took care of it already. He's gone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:08 am

"Gone how?" Riddick demands through gritted teeth. That was all he needed to know. Then he'd leave her be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:14 am

Sara bit the inside of her cheek, poking a hole through the blanket. "I knifed him." she said quietly. Might as well be honest with him. He didn't seem to want anything less. "Got him in the throat. It was quick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 am

Riddick sighs. No wonder she didn't want to talk about it. He closes his eyes to think a moment. "At least you got him in the throat. I'll have to teach you stab someone less gruesome to save you the sight." Riddick mumbles the second sentence. "Lucky for him you already killed him." If he were still alive, he'd have a bit more painful death than a punctured esophagus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:21 am

Sara chuckled darkly. "Save me the sight? The sight of someone like that dying isn't all bad." she said. Then she cleared her throat and shifted beneath the blanket. "You'll teach me? Really?" She remembered bits and pieces of how he effortlessly fought off gangsters to get her outside. What she recalled was...pretty sexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 am

"Yes." Riddick almost snapped at her. "If we're...going somewhere...you're going to need to know how to fight. Not protect yourself, to be able to kill someone at a moment's notice." He says, looking her in her green eyes. "You got that Sara? Because..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:47 am

Sara nodded solemnly. "Got it." She really wasn't averse to killing. And she wanted to know how to do it more efficiently. She planned on being alive for a very long time. "I got it, Riddick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 am

Riddick could feel relief wash over him. He couldn't believe how...okay, Sara was with that. Either she wanted to learn or maybe she... Riddick couldn't think of the l-word. It might scare her, it might scare him. "Okay." He says, looking around the room. he's sleeping here tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:32 am

Sara noticed how he looked around and said with a little, "Y'know, this bed is pretty big." There was more than enough space, even for someone of his size. She scooted to one side, carefully so as not to disturb her IV line, and patted the space next to her. "You can share if you want to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:36 am

Riddick chuckles, "Oh believe me, I want to." He smiles at her, standing and unbuttoning his shirt a little further. As much as he wanted to take it off, he was sure the nurses would probably call security on him out of fear he were a stalker. If he remained dressed nicely, he was sure that would factor out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:51 am

Sara chuckled, enjoying having more sight of his chest. Curse that shooter and her IV line! She didn't know if she'd make it the few weeks without being able to get as close to him as she wanted. "Then hop right on in. It's pretty comfy, surprisingly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:59 am

Riddick lowers the side of the bed by pressing the button. "They have to keep them comfortably so you can heal properly." Riddick felt the urge to poke her, but if she shrunk away she may put herself in pain. He sighed. Riddick slid into the bed beside Sara. He was too wide for both of them to fit, so instead of turning onto his side, he simply pulls Sara onto him by her hips. Tempted by feeling her curves, Riddick's hands slide down her hips and graze her underwear. He groans and withdrew his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:10 am

Sara hummed contentedly when she felt him against her. It felt so right being there with him. She bit her lip as his hands traveled down her hips, leaving goosebumps in their wake. When he withdrew, she took his hand in hers and laid her head on his chest. "Soon, baby. Soon." she promised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:21 am

Riddick sighs and closes his eyes, breathing in the smell of her hair. "Not soon enough." He whispers, kissing her hair and tightening his grip on her hands. "I could sleep like this all the time." He says gently, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:47 am

"Me too." Sara agreed, breath already evening out as she listened to his heartbeat. If this could happen every night...well, that'd be amazing. Her eyelids grew heavier and heavier until they closed shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:51 am

Riddick kisses her hair again, "Goodnight baby." He whispers as she falls asleep. She felt perfect in his arms, perfectly fitting him. If he could wish her sweet dreams every night, and e there to make sure she had them...it would be nice. Closing his eyes until he followed suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   

Back to top Go down

Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2