HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:33 am

Riddick paced the waiting room, and when he wasn't pacing he was standing. He couldn't sit, he had to see her. Had to know if she was all right. Every time a doctor entered the waiting room his heart fluttered; thinking it would be news on Sara. The waiting room was packed, there were so many people in the waiting room. Crying and leaving.

Riddick paces to the front desk and asked for Sara. The receptionist told Riddick what to tell the security guard. Riddick follows her orders and the security guard walks him to the end of a hallway to an elevator before leading him to Sara's room at the end of a hall. The security guard immediately departs.

Riddick hesitates. Sara was lying in bed. He couldn't tell if she was asleep or not so he walked in closer, placing a red box on the counter, standing at her side and taking her hand in both of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:40 am

Sara's eyes fluttered open at the sudden touch. When she realized who was there, she smiled sleepily. They'd given her the good stuff, so she hardly felt her injury at all. She'd certainly feel it once she got released, though. "Riddick." she said quietly, thumb caressing his hand. "I was worried about you...when you went back in..." She had called for him, but the screams of those fleeing had overshadowed her. She'd asked in between fainting about him, desperately wanting to know he was okay and had made it out unharmed. He had bruises all over his face and she hoped whoever had hurt him was in some back alley bleeding out. "You should let the doctors look at you." she told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:58 am

Riddick shakes his head, "I'm a fast healer, don't worry about me." He says quickly, squatting down beside her. "Does it hurt? Do you know what they gave you?" He asks curiously. She was acting very faint and weak, like she no energy. He couldn't help but think of morphine. "I hope you didn't yell. That'll strain it even more." He says smoothly to her, raising his other hand to rub her wrist with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 am

"Um...morphine. They gave me morphine." Sara said, "Lots and lots. So I don't feel much." But she hated it. She hated feeling so numb, like she didn't have a body anymore. But it was better than the alternative, she supposed. "They said the bullet went right through and it wasn't too bad. I won't be in here too long. Hopefully." She worried about how long recovery would take and what this trip would cost her. Anne could be understanding, but Sara would earn a paycheck laying in bed for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:27 am

"That's good." Riddick sighs with relief. "I'm so happy to see that you're all right." He whispers, bringing her hand to his forehead and closing his eyes. "I was so scared," He confesses, still whispering. "I thought...I thought you were gonna leave me." Riddick couldn't bear the thought of losing Sara that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:35 am

"You didn't, and you never will." Sara told him firmly, squeezing his hand gently. She didn't want him to agonize over it. They were alive, they were still together. That was what mattered. That was all that mattered. "Big bad reaper tries to take me away from you again...I'll just flip 'im the bird and tell 'im to shove it. You're stuck with me, Riddick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:44 am

Riddick laughs, looking up to Sara's green eyes. He smiles at her. "How do you do that? How do you lift my mood every time I see you?" He asks her, bringing her hand to his lips. "I'm glad that I'm stuck with you. I don't want to be stuck with any other woman." Riddick continues, "Death is a lot tougher than he seems. I've had one too many run ins with him. You're gonna have to be a little more... skilled to get away with a stunt like that, baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 am

"I just have that effect on people." Sara joked, glad to see he was smiling. She hated that she could barely feel him because of the drugs. After being so afraid for his safety, she wanted nothing more than to feel him, to be reassured that he was there. "Hey, I've got skills. I was having an off day today." Sara chuckled. Hell, she'd fight tooth and nail to stay with him. Leaving him behind was not an option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:20 am

"You have a serious effect on me. Maybe as mush effect as this morphine has on you." Riddick teases. He rolls his eyes at her off-day comment, "Yeah sure." He wasn't buying it, ut he'd let her be tough. She could be whatever she wanted to be with him. He didn't care. "I bought you something." Riddick stands and picks up the box of chocolate, "Since you were insisting about how amazing chocolate is." He pulls up a chair upon his return to her bed. He offers her the box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:47 am

Sara was pretty sure she blushed at his words. He could always make her feel special. "Oh, how sweet." Sara said, taking the box with a delighted grin. She didn't know if they'd let her eat anything so soon after surgery, though. She did have a hole in her. "Chocolate is great, y'know. Good medicine, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:57 am

"Mm, I beg to differ." Riddick disagrees with an evil smirk. "I think sex is better medicine." He teases, leaning in for a kiss. His smirk widens and pulls back, "But none of that for you for awhile." He tells her mischievously. Riddick didn't know why he fond that funny, no sex with Sara would be a lonely thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:08 am

Sara sighed and pouted dramatically at the teasing. She'd figured there wouldn't be any heavy petting for a while and that was saddening. She was a very touchy feely person. "Soon as I'm able, we are SO making up for the lost time.." she said, smirking. "But for now, it's enough to know you're okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:55 am

"Hmm." Riddick contemplates that, standing to hover over her. "I think I may torture you a bit. Just to see how well you'll make up for time." Riddick murmurs seductively, slipping a hand under her blankets. touching a hand to her ankle and running his fingertips up her leg to her thigh. "I'm glad you're glad I'm okay. I'm grateful you're alive." He tells her, still murmuring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Sara bit her lip at the slightest feeling of his fingers trailing up her leg. "Mmmm. You won't be disappointed." She promised, then smiled softly. "I'm alive because of you. You got me out of there." She said, "I guess that makes you my knight in shining armor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Riddick's hand suddenly stops and his eyes fall. "I'm no knight." He says quietly. "We just got lucky that's all." It was true that in a sense he saved her, but to him it was just lucky that they both made it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Sara arched an eyebrow at his reaction. Humility certainly wasn't the reason behind it. Once again she was reminded she didn't know much about him. "Yeah, we did." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 pm

"I'm sorry that I'm not who you want me to be." Riddick apologizes. "Or who you wish I were." He sighs, wishing he were more worth her time. If he was worth the pain she'd have to undergo because of her injury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:08 pm

"Hey, none of that." Sara said, looking up at him. "You told me I could just be me around you. Well, the same goes for you." She hadn't meant to give the impression otherwise. "I just want you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Riddick raises his eyes to hers again, "What if...what if me isn't...safe? What if it isn't..." Riddick sighs again, "I don't think it's what you'll want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Sara thought back to a dark night in the alley, a different night than when he'd stepped into her life. The knife... she still had it. She didn't have to be with him to be in some sort of danger. "Riddick, if I wanted safe, I wouldn't have met you in the alley that night." she told him. She remembered the feeling she'd had when he had cornered her, like she was some sort of prey. But it was different...that time she wanted to be hunted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:26 pm

"That means nothing." Riddick told her in a harsher tone. "Danger has nothing to do with what happened that night. You wanted the challenge that I provided you. Lust got the best of you, not the danger." She was brainwashing herself into thinking whatever she could to get him to stop. "I can't have you thinking that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 pm

"Some might say lust is dangerous..." she mumbled. "This is Attica... I'm always in danger. Everyone is. Walking home, working, dancing. This isn't my first trip, he--" She clamped her mouth shut, averting her gaze. "You say you're not safe...but I could accept that. People can do things... that aren't good. I know that very well."

Last edited by Sara Delgado on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Riddick's eyes flashed at the mention of "he". He didn't miss it, and he wouldn't ignore it either. "Who's "he", Sara?" Riddick ask in a controlled voice, though it probably didn't sound controlled, nor a question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Sara looked to the door, and out into the hallway. She picked at the thick blankets they'd given her to block out the chill of the room. "Just...just some guy who didn't listen. One of many..." she said quietly, hoping he wouldn't press further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 am

Riddick's eyes narrow when her eyes falter from his. I'm right here. He thought to himself. "What's special about this guy that you subconsciously bring him up and won't tell me who he is?" Riddick demands with slight aggression. He was losing patience with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)   

Back to top Go down

Heart Shaped Chocolate (TAG: Sara)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next