HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 pm

It was a strange feeling for Asami to take that long for getting dressed. During her time as a student she spent most time in the hospital or in the library and didn´t go out as much as others in her age even though she has been asked out several times. After she was done with picking a dress and doing her make-up she drove to the police departement to pick him up.

When she arrived several officers were watching her as she walked in and asked for Eric. In fact they got even more attention at the time they were about to drive away. Asami admitted that it´s probably a not so common happening but feeling all that people watch them she couldn´t help her blushing.

Finally seated she could relax. The restaurant was really pretty with the italian decor and the beautiful view outside and even though Asami reserved a table just yesterday they were lucky enough to get a table on the window. "So how is your nose today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Eric had brought a change of clothes with him to the office, and had kept checking the clock the entire workday--raising a few eyebrows from the other officers. He was lucky it was another slow day. Once it was time, he changed into his suit and was called up to the front to see Asami waiting for him. He couldn't resist thinking "wow" when he saw her. She looked stunning.

He noticed that she was a little bit nervous, but he was too. Once they arrived at Buena Vista, Eric also relaxed. He smiled at Asami. "My nose hurts a little bit, but it's better." He looked outside the window, which had a view of a fountain. This was probably the nicest part of the city that he had ever seen. "What a view. These are great seats." He said, looking back to her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 am

"I´m glad it´s already better but don´t forget to stop by at the hospital every week for a quick check." She looked outside as well enjoying the view and could see how Eric smiled at her while he complimented their seats. Even though they met due an injury Asami was really happy she met someone as nice as Eric. I hope maybe we could be friends some day. "Yes we were really lucky."

Just as she was smiling back a waiter appeared and lit a candle on the table. "Buona sera signore e signora. May I offer the menu to the lovely couple?" Before the waiter could say anything more Asami tried set things right. "Thank you very much but we aren´t a couple." The waiter seemed to be suprised by her response which made Asami blush a little. Do we really look like a couple? "I´m very sorry but if I´m allowed to say so you would make a good match. Any wishes for the drinks yet?" She looked at Eric who also seemed a bit affected and then back to the waiter. "A bottle of water please the rest will be ordered when we have decided about our menu." As the waiter walked off to the next table Asami let out a sighn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Eric looked at the waiter, blinking in response to his words. "Umm, we're not a couple, so..." Eric had stammered at the same time as Asami's response. He laughed nervously a little bit while looking at her, thinking it was funny they both tried to explain that. He waited for Asami to order before clearing his throat and looking back at the waiter. "Yes, some water for me too would be good."

After the waiter left, Eric glanced back to Asami and it was only a few seconds before he couldn't help but break into a quiet laugh. He grinned playfully at her. "I guess the situation makes us appear that way." He thought it was funny but it also made him a little happy, albeit a little embarrassed. "So tell me a little bit about yourself. How long has it been since you moved in to Attica? You seem well adjusted already."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Asami put the menu aside, put her arms crossed on the table and leaned towards him so she didn´t have to talk that loud. "Well in fact not even a month passed since I moved here and my home still looks like a complete mess with all that work crates (dunno if my translater said it right xD)."

She smiled at Eric and laughed. "Adjusted? Actually I only know some places around the hospital and to be honest I heared about the restaurant from one of my patients." She ponited towards the middle of the room where some tables were placed really close to each other. "Somewhere over there a waiter made the mistake and turned after a beautiful woman and walked into another waiter who fell on a table and dropped some dishes over another table. Then a guest seated on the table got up and accidentaly punched a third waiter in the side and then again dishes were flying around and a knife landed in the hand of my patient."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Eric looked up from his menu and over to where she pointed and listened to her entire story, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, wow." He said a little bit stunned. He wasn't really sure what to say to that story, it was definitely a grand tale. "I bet you must have a lot of interesting stories coming into the hospital. I used to be one of those stories you hear when I was younger." He thought about the different several times he had to be taken to the hospital when he was a kid. "I know I've had a few police cases that were pretty wild. Like the one time I was chasing the clown mascot for a local doughnut shop back in Chicago after he had strapped a bomb to a car. He was a fast runner even with the red nose, makeup, blue hair, and size 20 shoes." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Asami had to laugh really hard about the chasing story. "Did he also throw cakes after you during the chase or tried to make you wet?" After some people around them turned she tried to calm down again and after a few minutes she even suceeded.

Again some minutes later the waiter returned to take their orders. Asami ordered a fancy salad and pasta as well as a recommend red whine. As the waiter left after placeing the water on their table she continued the conversation with Eric. "So you have spent quite a lot time in the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Eric laughed with Asami. "No, but get this--he did try to hide from us at a children's party." He grinned and watched her laugh, she was so pretty when she was smiling like that, which only made his smile even wider. He looked over to see the waiter at the table once again. Eric ordered a seafood dinner with bread and gave the menus to the waiter before he left. "You could say I did. I grew up with four older brothers so we always got ourselves into crazy messes when we were younger. Nothing bad, but usually embarrassing." He began filling his glass with the water. "I've never really liked hospitals all that much before. But Attica has something a little bit different that makes me like it." He said it casually without even looking at her and kept his eyes on filling the glass, not sure how she would interpret that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Asami gave Eric a big and friendly smile trying to keep her blushing under control. "Yes the hospital here has something special on it. I also like it much more than others I have worked in." Of course she knew that he meant actually her being that diffrence but she didn´t know what to think of it yet. She really liked Eric but maybe he was that flirty with everyone. But what if he was honestly interested in her? Again Asami couldn´t help but blush even though she tried to hide it while filling her glass with water and taking a few sips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Eric noticed she was blushing but also seemed a little bit stiff after the comment albeit her smile. Was that the right thing to say? Crap, crap. Thoughts ran through his mind and he thought maybe he shouldn't have said that. What if I say-? No, better to just leave it. It would only make it worse. He didn't want to make her feel embarrassed. Eric drank his water and looked outside the window again, feeling kind of nervous. He took a giant gulp of his water and put the glass down before pursing his lips a little. "Uhh, soo.. how long have you wanted to be a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 pm

"Actually I got the thought just before studying. You know a few years ago I was quite wild. Anyways one day some bad things happened and there was nobody, including me that was able to help. So that´s what got me to be a doctor." Luckily the blushing stopped and only her warm smile showed her feelings. "What about you? When did you decide to become an officer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Eric smiled. He had to chuckle a little bit at the mentioning of her being a little bit wild. "That was very noble of you, such a dedicated cause," he praised. Being a doctor was always something he admired in other people; but he could never do himself because certain parts of the human body disturbed him. "Me? Well I always did love a good cop show," he joked. "My hometown is one of the worst places for crime, so I thought maybe I could make a difference. I was kind of lost at that time when I was a kid, so doing something that had responsibility kind of set me straight." He shrugged, not thinking of his story as that interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:10 pm

"So we have another thing in common. We both are noble people. Well,who knows? Maybe the owner ordered a check up on us and that´s in fact the reason for our good seats." She giggled and just stopped when the waiter returned with their orders. After he servered everything he whished a bon appetit and returned to the kitchen giggling and slightly blushing.

"I guess the waiter just got to enjoy himself by watching us having fun." Asami took some bites and waited until Eric was about halfly done eating to continue their conversation so she didn´t disturb him. "So did something in particular brought you to the city or was it an order?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:26 pm

He laughed at her joke and then saw the waiter return with their food. The waiter's reaction was a little odd, but he got a little kick out of it. The food was delicious. "I guess technically it was an order. But I kind of saw it as an opportunity." He paused and look down, thinking about how it happened to be the perfect opportunity for his ex-fiancee to end relations with him. Eric tried to clear his mind and looked up to Asami with a smile. "What about you? It isn't like this city has too much of an appeal." He put his utensils down to listen to her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:40 pm

"Mmmh due my research for a hospital to work at, this city seemed to have the most promising with all that modern equipment and the researches going on and also there are some famous doctors. Another fact was though that it the hospital really needed more doctors." She paused and thought back on her first day as a doctor in Attica city. "My first day at work only increased that fact. The first hours were rather calm and I didn´t had to do that much. But at the evening a lot people came to the hospitals and almost every ambulance went to the same place. Later I was told that there happened something at a club and that most of the police and a gang was involved. To be honest after working on the 5th shooting injury I already thought so." She looked at Eric a little bit worried. "Have you been there too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Eric listened to what she was saying and nodded. She seemed very noble and heroic, it was very admirable. As she kept talking, he realized the topic sounded very familiar. "The raid, at the Tip Top Club." He stated, raising both his eyebrows. "Yeah, I was there. I had to hit the ground running since it was my first day too." He remembered all of the stuff that had happened. "It was crazy. I was attacked by a naked dancer, nearly killed, had one of my bullets ricochet and hit one of my co-workers, who I didn't even know worked at the department, and... He shut his lips right away when he realized he had said a lot more than she probably cared to hear. He laughed nervously before taking a drink of water. "Rough first day for both of us?" He smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Without really realising she placed her hand above his. "Sounds more than rough but I´m glad you made it out without being injured as far as I can see." She looked him deep and the eyes and was just reminded of his cracked nose and how he got it. "When you get in such dangerous situations again and you know it you can give me a call you know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Eric had taken a very small bite from his food when he felt a hand touch his. He put the utensils down and his heart started racing as he felt the effect of both her hand and her stare. He didn't even blush, he just looked at her, gaping a little bit. "I-I, uh." He gulped down the small piece of food and smiled charmingly. "Of course, Asami." His blue eyes stared right back into her green eyes. He looked at her for a few moments until his grin cracked into a playful smirk. "Umm, your hand." he mentioned, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:13 pm

She smiled at him a little embarrased and let go of his hand immediately. "Sorry." After that she continued with eating as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:52 pm

"Don't be." Eric smiled, leaning forward just a tiny bit--mentally scolding himself for saying that. "I think you're smart, funny, beautiful; and I want you to know that I'm having a fun time." He said, putting his hand on the tip of hers just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:27 pm

She smiled and leaned a bit foreward as well and looked him in the eyes. "I´m glad to hear that since I have a good time with you around as well Eric."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:49 am

Eric smiled warmly. They stayed like that for what felt like a couple of minutes and were pretty silent before he decided to say something else. "You know what I think?" He said, a playful grin widening onto his face. "I think that your nurse and our waiter should hook up." He was still looking into her eyes but then broke the gaze when he erupted into a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Asami couldn´t help bit first grin, then giggle and finally laugh about the image of the two hooking up. "Oh I´m sure they would make an absolutely perfect match. Do you have any idea in mind yet about how to get them together?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Eric laughed a little bit more when Asami did. He thought for a moment. "Not sure about that part, but I think if you just put them in the same room, the nurse would do the rest for us." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Asami had some idea in mind and got out her phone. "How about you order some dessert for us and I get her to come?" She stood up and winked at Eric. "I´ll be right back." Taking her phone with her she walked outside and called the nurse.

After a few minutes she came back with a smirk on her face and sat down again. "Do you want them to meet right here or should we lock them up in either the wardrope or the toilets?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor   

Back to top Go down

Dinner with Mr Officer and Ms Doctor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next