Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:34 am

Kitty had managed to sneak in through one of the vents and now she was busy trying to find a way to sneak past some of the guards.  The whole building was securely locked down but Kitty had managed to get her way in without tripping any alarms.  She had her tablet on as she used it to hack into another restricted area.  This was almost too easy, everything was laid out and she hadn't really met very many guards.  Kitty had managed to hack into an orbiting satillete so she could see the heat signatures in the building.  It only made her job that much easier, and now all she needed was to find the room where Dennings kept his laptop.  The information inside was what Korso had sent her to find and she intended to get the job done.  Hearing voices, Kitty bolted into an alcove where she could see but not be seen.  She should have seen the blots on her screen earlier on, she was an idiot for not noticing.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:35 am

Logan raised an eyebrow when someone suddenly joined him in the alcove. He was wearing a uniform he had taken off of one of the guards that was currently unconscious in a closet somewhere on the first floor.

He looked over the girl that had joined him unknowingly. She couldn't belong here, she wouldn't be hiding if she was, besides, Dennings didn't have any kids, only a wife he cheated on with the brothels at the Gomorrah.

"Lost, kid?" He asked, suddenly, only loud enough for her to hear him. No need to alert the other guards just yet.

If she turned out to be trouble for his mission, then he'd just use her to be a distraction to the guards, simple solution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:32 am

Kitty was so shocked, she almost jumped, she swore silently and looked over to see a handsome older man in uniform. She studied him thoughtfully before she finally spoke, "Well I'm pretty sure you're not from around here either." She said instead as sbe heard the guards draw closer. She waited for the guards to pass before glancing back at him, "Any reason why you're lurking here?" She asked in an undertone as she tilted her head to look at him better. After all she highly doubted a guard would be hiding in an alcove
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Logan waited for the guards to pass before he scoffed lightly. "Ain't my fault you interrupted my nap. Now, what the hell are you doing in a place like this?"

He raised an eyebrow at her, looking amused at her more so than anything else. He nodded at her tablet. "What'cha got there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:46 pm

She gave him a disbelieving look, "If that were really the case you would have turned me in by now," She pointed out, "Unless you just like the way I look in my dress." She said teasingly. She had after all brought a dress that she had immediately changed into upon leaving the vent.  The dress was a dark red and hugged her curves, the heart neckline perfectly showing off her cleavage.  It was short and hit about her mid thigh, while it was designed to catch the eye it also  allowed her more room to move.  She wore simple red heels to match, and her hair fell down her shoulders in loose curls.  The party had been the distraction for her to get in, she was in a restricted part of the Mansion but she would have a good excuse if she were caught.  
(her dress)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariel Russo

PostSubject: Re: Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:27 am

He smirked at her. "And what if I do?" His eyes looked over her dress. "Fits ya beautifully, darlin'.

"Really think I would turn in a pretty girl like you? Just for walking in on my nap? Wouldn't be gentleman like, would it?" He asked, while still wearing a small smirk.

"Now, wanna tell me why you're in the restricted part of the Mansion?" He raised an eyebrow at her, but he seemed more curious than anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:34 am

She smiled, "Why thank you, that uniform suits you rather nicely too." She commented after a beat. It wasn't a lie though, he did fill out that uniform rather well "Well I got a little lost when I was on my way to find the woman's room and then I heard voices. I knew I'd probably get kicked out of the party if I was discovered so I hid." She said with a shrug. "Probably not the smartest thing to do, I know," She added thoughtfully. The lie was so convincing she almost believed it herself "So why did you fall asleep at your post? Have a long night?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)   

Back to top Go down

Run In With An Assassin (shared fanfic with Logan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1