Gods & Monsters

The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Smith

PostSubject: What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 am

John winced as he slowly came too, he was in his and Megara's room the last thing that he remembered was Megara screaming. "Meg!" He shot up in a panic and then doubled over as his stomach protested in agony. He swore quietly and looked down at himself, he wasn't wearing a shirt but his arm and his stomach had been bandaged. Everything hurt but he knew he was no longer in danger as his senses were alert and not dulled like they had been earlier. That meant he wasn't in danger of going into shock, which meant he must have had a transfusion. He hoped Meg was all right, moving slowly he started to get out of bed he needed to find her and make sure she was all right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Smith

PostSubject: Re: What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Megara was in the bathroom getting medicine and bandages when John would wake up. The moment the medicene kicked in at the den, Megara had brought him home. She didn't want him to stay over there, if he was going to heal, he was going to heal at home with her. She wasn't going to take her eyes off of him. Especially when she almost lost him. Though when she started to think about it, the whole scene flashed in her head, causing tears to immediately well up inside of her eyes. Causing her to freeze as she stared down at the bandages. While she stared at them as tears fell from her eyes, she started to wonder. Wonder if she should let him go back. Her eyes slowly looked at the door that lead to the bedroom. Should she really let him go back to a place where he could get killed? This caused a sigh to escape before she dropped the bandages and covered her eyes. Her second to worse fear had happened. He got badly injured, and she almost lost him.

The sudden realization caused her to shake a little bit. It was finally kicking in, the adrenaline had wore off and she was finally feeling this whole situation emotionally. This was the last straw, she couldn't take it anymore. He had gotten lucky this time, but the next time won't be as lucky. "I can't do this anymore.." She muttered out as she continued to cry. Wanting to let this all out. But before she could really let it all out, she suddenly heard John shout her name, causing her to whip around before running to the door.

Once she entered the room, she saw that John was getting off the bed. Which caused Megara to rush over to him and stop him. "I'm here, don't move.. You have stitches underneath the bandage, we don't need you to pop them." Meg stated as she gently pushed him back into a laying position before sitting next to him and looking down at him. "You need to rest.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:50 pm

He let out a sigh of relief when Megara rushed into the room shortly after his yell for her, he took her in and could tell she had been crying. Sudden guilt filled him and he moved to take her hand with his own. "I am sorry for everything, I didn't mean to upset you at all Meg." He said as he moved his other hand to cup her face tenderly. "You are the most important person to me and I was being stupid and not thinking of the consequences during the Raid. You were right about what you said earlier....I'm just sorry that I was being an idiot." He said with a little sigh. "Can you forgive me?" He asked quietly as he stared up at her, the look on Megara's face right before he had blacked out had been he never wanted to see again. A look torn between being lost and...scared it had made him feel hopeless not being able to comfort her in that moment the way he should have been able too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Smith

PostSubject: Re: What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:20 am

Megara immediately gripped John's hand when he took hers, her eyes looking straight into his eyes as he started to speak. She couldn't help but let a soft smile come across her face when he started to apologize. In a way she wanted to laugh due to she had forgiven him the moment he was home. She couldn't stay angry at him, but it might have helped that he had been injured. Maybe if he wasn't, he'd be on the couch right now, begging for her forgiveness. But that wasn't the case for now. He was hurt, and she loved him which is why she did forgive him. Plus, another thing kept her from staying mad at her beloved. 

Her eyes closed as he cupped her face tenderly. She only opened them when he asked for her forgiveness. Causing her free hand to cup his cheek as well. "I already did." She whispered out as she smiled down at him. Her eyes never leaving his, showing him how much she loved him and how she was no longer upset. But as she looked down at him, she remembered something she was going to tell him the day of the raid. Causing her to frown a little as she pulled away while looking away to laugh slightly. "There's only one thing I can't forgive you with." She said, leaning back as she looked back at John. Watching his expression turned into a confused one.

This caused her to laugh again. "I don't think I can forgive you for ruining my plans to bring you to your favourite restaurant and tell you something important." She said as she laughed as a playful smile washed over her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:52 am

John sighed with relief at her words and then frowned as she started to pull away from him, "What do you mean?" He asked quietly. As she continued though he blinked at her in surprise, "You had plans to take me to dinner? What's going on? Is everything ok?" He asked feeling even more confused at her playful smile. Something important enough for her to make plans for dinner and be happy was a twist, "Are you ok? What's the news?" He couldn't help but keep asking questions, his wife was truly the only person who could make him quite this way and he hoped she always did. Even if at the moment he was silently hoping it was nothing they couldn't handle he squeezed her hand with his. "May as well tell me now right?" He asked with a stab at amusement after all he couldn't leave, not that he would even if he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Smith

PostSubject: Re: What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:00 am

Megara couldn't help her smile that kept growing at all of the questions he was asking. Maybe she would let him wait before she would fully tell him. After all, he did ruin her plans! So why not have a little fun with this? As she thought of this she smiled more and looked up. "I don't know If I should tell you. Maybe I should wait for another night to tell you." She said as she looked at the ceiling mischievously.

"May as well tell me now right?"

The words caused her to laugh before she looked back down at her husband. Her amused, mischievous face replaced by a caring expression. "Well I did bring it up. Plus, I don't think you could handle the suspense right now." She said as her hand gently hovered over his wound before going to his cheek. She then went silent as she looked at her dear husband. So she was really going to tell him? Well it wasn't exactly how she was planning on telling him, but maybe like this was better. Maybe in a way it would be a little more romantic. She slowly got up from the bed and walked to their closet to get out a box with a blue bow around it. Her eyes stared at it as her back kept it hidden from him. A small smile formed on her face before she turned around and headed back to John.

Once she got to John she gently gave him the gift. "Open it, and then read the card." She said gently as she waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:44 am

He couldn't help but rub his forehead as she teased him, "You're being a tease Meg." He said lightly, not at all angry with her for it. As she started talking again, he brightened "Good otherwise I don't think I'd be able to sleep at night." He admitted. He was never good with surprises or secrets as she very well knew. His face softened though when he spotted her looking at his wound again. Before he could let her know that he was all right, she got off the bed and moved towards the closet. Seeing the present that she pulled out of it, he raised an eyebrow. "Its a little early for my birthday." He commented with some wariness. He took the present from her though and stared down at it. John was starting to feel all sorts of emotions and he hadn't even opened the box yet. His heart began to pound as he slid the bow off the box and slowly started to open it.
(Can I say what's inside?? XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M   

Back to top Go down

What were you thinking? (tags: Megara) Rated M
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1