The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Poor nose (Tag: Eric)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:41 pm

After a few minutes they arrived at the hospital and, as she promised with no further injuries. Just when they walked in a nurse appeared holding some files in her hands. "You´re back early, did you miss us that much? Well actually there are already some -" The nurse let the files fall and came to Eric. "Oh my god Asami what just happened?"

Asami tried to cool her dow before all of the hospital stares at them and talked to her in a soft and lower voice. "He ran into a sign and his nose might be broken so could you please take him to X-ray?" The nurse backed off and picked the files up from the floor before handed them over to Asami. "Sure. I will take him with me right away." With the files in her hand Asami turned to Eric and ponited to the nurse. "I will meet you again when I get the picture of the X-ray, until then I´ll leave you in her gentle hands."

Meanwhile the nurse took Erics hand and leaded him to the room for the X-ray. "You know even with that nose you look quiet handsome. Are you single?"

(ooc: sorrew but i couldn´t resist the nurse >.< ♥)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:34 pm

The two had entered the hospital, and what Eric thought would be a quiet in-and-out thing resulted in a little bit of a loud commotion from a nurse. His level of embarrassment only went up higher. He probably would have felt less awkward if he was not wearing his work uniform. A cop of all people running into a sign was pretty embarrassing.

When the nurse took his hand, Eric looked back at Asami a little bit concerned. "Uh okay," he said before looking back at the nurse when she spoke to him. He pursed his lips nervously, thoughts of his ex-fiancee coming back into mind. "Thanks. Is it that bad? And yes, I am single." He stated matter-of-factly.They arrived in the X-ray room and his head began to feel a little bit light headed. He thought that hospitals were kind of freaky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:35 pm

The nurse giggled like a teenager and gave him a sexy look until the X-ray was done and he got out of the room. "You know I´m single too at the moment." She got closer to Eric and whispered in his ear. "How about we enjoy our we-are-in-no-relationship-time together? I´m sure we would make a perfect match in bed."

Suddenly the nurse felt that she got hit on her head like a bad dog. Asami stood right behind her giving a very angry face "Would you please stop flirting with the patients already. I´m sure his day was worse enough yet." She sighned and moved between the nurse and Eric while smiling at him. "Well the picture is done so would you please follow me to a room so we can discuss the results?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Eric held his breath during the x-ray. The nurse was giving him some creepy vibes. Once he got out and she whispered in his ear, his face went pale and he was sure all the pain from his nose was gone. He opened his mouth to say something to her until he flinched at the noise of Asami hitting the nurse.

He smiled at the sight of her, and mouthed a "thank you" to her while the nurse wasn't looking. Eric followed her into the next room. He waited until they were away from the nurse before sighing in relief. "Wow, um, what a nurse." He whispered a little astounded, laughing a little nervously. Looking at Asami again, he wondered what the results were going to be. "So what's the doctor's diagnosis then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:14 pm

After they got into the room Asami closed the door and made sure the nurse wasn´t around. "I´m really sorry for what just happened. I really hoped this time she finally would be able to hold back." She put the picture in the board on the wall, turned on the light and pointed at the bone of the nose showing on it.

"So the good news is that it isn´t really broken. The bad news is that there is a chipping. Well I guess I owe you a lunch then." She gave him a friendly smile and patted him on his shoulder. "Oh and you can turn your head down now." While he did as she said Asami went to a shelv nearby and got some tissues, a giant band aid and a scissor before turning back to him. "Please take a seat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Eric sighed in relief once again to the news that it wasn't broken. He gave a friendly smile back to the fact that they would be dining together. "I look forward to it, although I'd be happy to chip in as well." He put his head down to her instructions, and rolled his neck around to get rid of the feeling. When he opened his eyes, he saw her turn to him and his eyes immediately went to the scissors. His eyes widened and a giant awkward smile stretched to the ends of his face.
"U-uhh, what are you going to do with those--?" He asked nervously as he took a few steps backwards into the seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Asami pulled a movable table to her and placed the plaster and the scissors on it. Before she sat down as well in front of him she made some of the tissues wet by the sink being nearby. As her and his eyes met each other she giggled by noticing that he moved backwards a lot into his seat. "With the scissor I am going to cut the band aid of course so it gets the perfect shape for your nose."

With the dry tissues she stopped the blood running out of his nose and with the wet ones she cleaned his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Eric laughed and shrugged. "Oh, right." As she worked on his face, he watched her face. She was very pretty and seemed like a friendly person. "I just have never had the best experiences with hospitals is all so I'm kind of jumpy." He said with a smile. When she ran the wet tissues against his face, he closed his eyes so as not to to get any in his eyes. It was a nice feeling. "How long do you think it will take for my nose to recover?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Hearing about him haveing some bad experiences with hospitals her face turned into a sad look. "I´m sorry to hear that." When she was done with the cleaning she started to cut the plaster. "Depending on how much care you take of your nose I´d say 4-6 weeks but I can say something more precisely when you come for your first check next week. So any ideas for the lunch? Oh and I can pick you up at the police departement if you want to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Eric kept watching her and acknowledged what she was saying with an occasional "mhm." He rubbed his chin to think. "That sounds like fun. Well, the Buttercup cafe is always nice. I've only lived in Attica for about a month so I don't know many of the local places." He admitted. The cafe was pretty casual and a safe bet. "Know any good places? If not, we could go for something a little different." He said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Asami laughed. "Looks like we have something in common. I´m also new in the city and since my arrival I spent most of my time in the hospital so I probably know even less places than you." Carefully she put the cutted plaster on his nose. Not the best accessoire but at least it didn´t ruin his pretty face as much as other injuries.

She got up and started to tidy up the room. "Actually I heard of a ncie restaurant called Buena Vista. I didn´t get a change to pay it a visit yet so if you´re willing we could try it. When would be the best time to pick you up?" When she was done she turned to Eric giving him a charming smile and reaching out her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:33 pm

He couldn't help but touch the plaster on his face lightly, it would take some days to get used to. "So how do I look? Like a klutz?" Eric chuckled, with a playful grin. Her smile was infectious, and he couldn't help but smile back warmly. He didn't know if he was blushing or not, but it certainly felt like he was. Taking her hand, he nodded as he stood up. "That sounds good. Tomorrow, at 6 maybe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 pm

"Don´t worry you still look very handsome." She giggled as he started to blush. He really is cute, clumsy but cute. "I´ll pick you up then. Oh and by the way my name is Asami Sato but you can call me Asami outside the hospital."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Eric couldn't help but grin and glanced away. He looked back to Asami and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "Asami," he repeated. A pretty name for a pretty lady, he thought. "I'm Officer Lyles at the department, but you can call me Eric." He cleared his throat before looking into her eyes again. "So, it's a date." He stated with a hopeful grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Asami looked a bit shocked and stuttered a tiny bit. She didn´t really think of it as a date and not just because she made sure that she will be the one that pays. "Uhm sure, Eric. See you tomorrow." As both of them left the room she smiled at him for the last time that day and waved.

"Sooooooo you and the hot officer eh?" Asami could recognize that voice from everywhere. It was the nurse from a few minutes ago. "We should continue to take care of our patients don´t you think?" Trying to avoid eye contact Asami turned away and walked to her next patient. What should I wear tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor nose (Tag: Eric)   

Back to top Go down

Poor nose (Tag: Eric)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1