HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Breakfast (Tag: Sara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:30 am

Sara paused, a little surprised. No one had ever called her strong. Everything else, sure. She smiled shyly, unsure what to say. "I...I'm only what I have to be." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:47 am

"You know..." Riddick began, his eyes lifting to lock with hers. "You don't have to be anything but yourself with me." He tells her honestly. "I want nothing but you. All of you, flaws and all. You don't have to change."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:11 am

Sara's eyes widened, her lips parting. "I-I... No one's ever..." she fumbled, dropping her gaze. So he was serious about...them. She'd gotten so used to being one night in someone's life, she didn't know what to do with a serious relationship. The thought was as nerve wrecking as it was thrilling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:20 am

Riddick extends his hand across the table and gently takes hold of her wrist. "Deep breath," He croons soothingly. She was obviously very taken aback by what he'd said; or had been saying. But he wanted it to sink in, he wanted Sara to always remember his words. She would first need ot calm down first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:35 pm

"You...you're sure about me?" she asked, voice small and quiet as she looked up at him. "No terms and conditions? No life makeovers?" Her life wasn't as glamorous as it had been but it was hers and she controlled it. Anyone she had met had wanted her to quit the Tip Top, get back in line, live according to their wants and needs. She hoped that he was serious about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 pm

"Terms or conditions?" Riddick laughs, "Have you been in sub/dom relationship before or something? No. Why would you have rules? This is a relationship. Not prison." Riddick began to wonder just how bad her relationships had been if she were asking about terms and conditions. As well as a life makeover.
"My life isn't glamorous either. Something else we have in common." He jokes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Sara chuckled. Those men had certainly made it seem like a prison, which was why she'd kicked them to the curb. "No, no subs or doms in my life." she said. She smiled, and told him, "It...really means a lot to hear this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Riddick smiles, "All women should be treated like queens. No matter what they do or how do they do it. That's just common sense. And you're no different...Sara." He raises his hand to her jawbone. "I really do love saying your name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:11 am

Sara's heart fluttered in her chest at his words. "And I love hearing you say it." She chuckled softly as she leaned into his gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   

Back to top Go down

Breakfast (Tag: Sara)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2