HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Breakfast (Tag: Sara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 am

Riddick held the door open for Sara as they arrived. They slid into a booth and Riddick picked up the menu. The sun had just risen and the place had just opened up. Good thing too, he was hungry. Otherwise he and Sara would've picked up takeout.

"You can order whatever you can eat," Riddick's eyes flash to her as he picks up a menu. "I'm not cheap." He flashes her a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:03 am

"Ohhh, that is a bad thing to say to me." Sara teased over the edge of her menu. "I have an unholy love for blueberry pancakes. Especially the ones they sell here." She hadn't realized how hungry she was until they stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:10 am

"I'm more of a waffle man myself. Not much difference, but I like them nonetheless...and coffee. I love coffee." Riddick informs with a smirk. "You can order as many as you can manage. Promise." Riddick stifles a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:59 am

"I'll take ya at your word." Sara laughed softly, winking at him. "God, coffee sounds great."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:15 am

"Good, common interests. We're getting somewhere further than our incredible sex." Riddick jokes, smiling with humor. "It's nice to hear a woman say she actually likes coffee. Usually they claim they only like coffee from Starbucks. Not true genuine coffee. But I will admit Starbucks is pretty damn good too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:11 am

(OOC: Let me just weasel my way into this one, darlings Wink Laughing )

Chel had just dropped food off at a nearby table when she saw a new couple walk in. She waited a few minutes in the back finishing some loose ends before approaching them. When she got to the table, she noticed the man was pretty ripped. Like, ripped. Chel cocked an eyebrow. Damn, get it girl, she smirked as she thought to the woman seated across from him.

"Welcome to the Buttercup Cafe, what can I get you two to drink?" She smirked. "And Handsome, if y'all are ready to order then don't keep me waiting." Chel said suggestively, looking to the man and winking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:30 am

"Starbucks is for emergencies." Sara giggled, propping her head on her hand, "Otherwise I don't touch it." It was nice to know they could get along outside of the bedroom, not that she was complaining about that area. Sara glanced at the waitress at she approached, opening her mouth to order when she heard the woman flirting with Riddick. She arched an eyebrow at that. Really? Right in front of her? Such bad manners. But Sara kept quiet for the moment. She'd just try to have a peaceful breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 am

Riddick's eyes flicker up from the menu when the waitress began talking. His eyes widen slightly in surprise when she flirts with him. Riddick chuckles, he found this display highly amusing. He closes the menu and looks to the waitress. "Coffee and a glass of water. I'll have two waffles with strawberries, scrambled eggs and an order of Canadian bacon." Riddick smirks at her, Did you get all that? He thought to himself before looking to Sara and giving her a smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 am

Sara rolls her eyes at Riddick, smiling despite her irritation. He was just trying to rile her up...right? Sara forced that thought back into the corner of her mind as she closed her own menu. "I'll have coffee as well--black." She told Chel, keeping her tone light, "And four blueberry pancakes and a side of sausage."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:26 am

Chel smiled and nodded, the typical waitress customs. She could tell the woman was a little bit upset but hey, extra tips, sister. She repeated both the orders perfectly to both of them before getting to the last part. "And a side of sausage." Chel smiled as she glanced at the man, emphasizing the last word. Looking back to the woman, she gave a friendly smile. Sorry, It was early morning, what other fun was there to have? "I'll take your menus." She said as she took their menus and turned on her heel to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:38 am

Riddick watches the waitress until she departs before looking to Sara; who was looking pretty worked up. He can't stifle his laugh, and he lets it out.
"You looked so upset." He jokes, glancing over his shoulder to see if the waitress would be back quickly with their drink order. "You like your coffee black?" He inquires curiously. That was odd for women. Or at least the ones he'd spoken to. He hadn't had sex with every woman he' met, if you can believe it. He was pretty particular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:55 am

Sara had to restrain herself from throwing the waitress a dirty look. She could understand trying to play for big tips (because hey, Sara did that herself) but at least she didn't try to rile up someone else at the same time! It was simply in poor taste. Not to mention she was too tired to be polite for too long. "Okaaay..." she mumbled under her breath, shifting in her seat. She looked up at Riddick when spoke. "Just grumpy, I guess." she said, waving it off. "Yeah. When I was a kid, I was pretty close with my grandma. I always asked to have a sip of her coffee in the morning when I stayed with her, so I got used to taking it like that." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:19 am

"Hm." Riddick thought about that a moment. He wondered if it saddened her to think about old family memories. The good ones before the bad. But he wouldn't ask. "I like my coffee bitter, with just one sugar. I like to taste just a little bit of sweetness." He teases, leaning towards Sara and a hand traveling under the table to her leg. He winks at her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:42 am

Sara smiled at him, tilting her head playfully. Getting friendly in public, with their waitress coming back at any moment? Nice. "Oh? Just taste?" she said, leaning in as well. "You've got to savor it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:54 am

Mornings were always slow, but her new table was pretty fun to tease around with. Chel came back with their food and drinks on a giant tray. She raised an eyebrow when she saw them getting a little intimate in their wait. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything important." She said as she began putting the plates on the table. "None of that's allowed inside the cafe." She said, before leaning a little bit closer to them. "But I know some spots where it's a little bit more.. private." Chel whispered with a smirk. She pulled back and finished putting the plates on the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:03 am

"I'd need more sugar for that." Riddick says lowly, he could feel the waitress coming up behind them quick. Riddick smirks at the waitress and winks when she mentions the private spots. "We'll be fine. We're not doing anything she can't wait for." He says to Chel, grinning at Sara the entire time. "Thank you for your patronage, though." Riddick withdraws his hand and pours himself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:16 am

"I could help you with that..." Sara said with a smirk before Chel came back with their stuff. She blinked in surprise at Chel's teasing and then grinned at Riddick's comment, chuckling. If he kept that promise, she might never get to sleep that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:29 am

Riddick chuckles at Sara's reply, pouring a pack of sugar into his coffee. He picks up his spoon and stirs as Chel departs. "Hmm." Riddick sarcastically thought. "I think I can take care of it myself." He began, lifting his spoon and planting it in his mouth. "I don't think you have what it takes to assist with that." He smirks devilishly, the most mischievous since they'd met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chel Ramos

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Chel's grin grew wide as she saw the reaction of both of them. She couldn't help but laugh a little bit, extremely amused. "No more inappropriate touching or else." She dropped off their bill with a smile. "Just pay up front when you're ready." She turned on her heel once more and left, chuckling softly.
That was a fun start to her morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Sara smirked at Chel's comment about inappropriate touching. "We'll see..." she said under her breath before sipping on her coffee. She looked back at Riddick, eyes twinkling with mischief rivaling his own. "Is that a challenge I hear?" she asked, eyebrow arched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:36 pm

"Nope," Riddick grins, "It's a fact." He mocks, plucking the spoon from his mouth and placing it on an awaiting napkin. Riddick picks up his fork and starts filling his mouth with eggs. "You know you're one difficult little feline. But at the very same time, you're easy to distinguish with a little...creativity." Riddick's eyes flash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Sara chuckled at his teasing. She'd get him back for that later. "Oh?" She said, already digging into her pancakes. "How so?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Riddick winks, "New ways to help you further your pleasure in the bedroom perhaps. I'll have to see if I can't get all the fight out of you." He explains with an amused expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Sara grinned at that. "Get the fight outta me?" she laughed. "Mmmm. I'm really looking forward to seeing you try."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard B. Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:12 pm

"I'm really looking forward to it too." Riddick winks at her. "Though I don't truly believe I'll be able to. You're a lot stronger than you express to others." Riddick says, his voice falling solemn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Tag: Sara)   

Back to top Go down

Breakfast (Tag: Sara)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next