The Gods and Monsters Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:12 pm

It was late afternoon. Eric was still wearing his officer sweater, leaving work after his first quiet day at the office. The doughnut shop was only a short walk away from the department, ironically enough, so he decided to stop by before going home. He decided to jog since there wasn't anybody else on the sidewalk.

While jogging, he noticed that there was a park across the street to his right. He heard the sound of some children playing, and the birds singing. The city wasn't as bad as everybody made it seem. There were some very good parts to it. Eric smiled warmly, happy to see some liveliness after such a solemn day at the office. As he turned his head to look forward again to turn the corner, all he saw was sunlight before he saw a flash of redness. He stumbled backwards and fell onto the hard concrete before he covered his nose, groaning in pain.

He had run into a stop sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm

It has been a long day for Asami, as always since she worked as a doctor in Attica city. Since morning she was seeing patients and running from room to room all over the hospital and just got a short break for a lunch. Luckily for her the park wasn´t too far away so she could enjoy her time without big distractions.

At least that´s what she thought until she heard a loud groaning. Grabbing her bag she ran immediately towards the source of the sound. It didn´t take long at all until she found what she was looking for and ran right to the man covering his nose and kneed down and reached her hands towards his face. "Are you alright? Don´t worry I´m a doctor and here to help, so uhm could I see your nose please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Eric rubbed his nose, his eyes closed in agony all the while he heard a woman's voice talking to him. Maybe it was broken. All he could focus on was the pain until he heard her say she was a doctor. He stopped his groaning to attract less attention, the situation was already embarrassing enough. "I don't think a doctor's aid is necessary, it's not that ba-" he looked up at the woman and his speech froze on the a-sound and he sounded like a machine humming.

She was very pretty, and the sun had hit just the right spot, lighting her up as if she were a guardian angel. Or maybe his head was just getting light from the crash. Probably that. Clearing his throat, he stopped the noise and revealed his nose slowly to the doctor. "Is it bad?" He asked, his eyes stuck like glue to hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:07 pm

She got closer to him to take a careful look without touching. As she could see and hear it clearly must hurt like hell but to be sure if it´s broken or not it would be better to take him to the hospital to check. "Well I can say that your nose will get some color in a bit for sure but I really would like to take you to the hospital to see if it´s broken or not but as it looks for me it probably is."

She reached out her hand and helped him to get up. "Keep your head up and try to face the sky. As you might know the hospital isn´t so far away and I promise I will try my best to keep the waiting as short as possible." Giving him a friendly smile she continued. "Also of course I will make sure you arrive there with no further injuries."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Eric couldn't help but smile at her little joke. He felt part of it was due to embarrassment still, but it was still funny. "I'm sorry to cause an inconvenience in your day. I guess I was just lost in thought and wasn't paying attention." He said as he held her hand to get up. When he stood, he wiped off some of the dirt from his pants and felt the pain from falling on the concrete. Ow! He grunted before straightening his back, giving a friendly grin to her. "That's awfully nice of you but are you sure it's that bad?" He looked up to the sky as she instructed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:57 pm

"No need to worry it´s my job to give medical asisstence and I´ve seen worse because of not paying much attention by far." When he did as she instructed Asami was still smiling but a worried look appeared on her face and she gripped the strings of her bag. "Well since the signs are supposed to resist most kinds of circumstances they are pretty hard and the nose is a very sensetive part so I want to make sure that as much pain as possible will be reduced." She fold her hands before her, looked him in the eyes as far as possible and gave him a charming smile. "How about this, if my worries turn out to be unreasoned I´ll invite you for dinner."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Eric could feel a tiny bit better just from looking up. He made sure he could still just barely see her. "Thank you," he smiled at her concern. She seemed very friendly. What a terrible first impression though, he though to himself. "I hope they pay you overtime for this." he laughed. Humor was always his first defense mechanism. From the bottom part of his eyes, he saw her give a different kind of smile, and he lowered his head a little bit to see it better. He tried to give a similar smile back, but it was probably not as charming with his nose injury. "Well in that case, maybe I should try to recover as fast as I can."

A detour to the hospital didn't sound that bad. He just hoped the others at work wouldn't ask him how he got a broken nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:16 am

Asami giggled. "I fear working overtime is rather normal in my job so no extra money. But at least I can help a nice guy." She took his hand and started to walk only one step ahead of him, since his sight was limited. "Let´s go then so your recovery can start right away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:53 am

(ooc: so are we moving to the hospital? c:)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:58 am

(ooc: looks like ö.Ö ... poor eric xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:08 pm

(ooc: wait what? XD poor eric in general or poor eric no dinner?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:11 pm

(ooc: both? yeah both xD well the dinner is undecided yet ö3ö ... so who should start at the hospital?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Lyles

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:17 pm

(ooc: xDD right, and i started here sooo i guess you can? c:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:42 pm

(ooc: posted ♥)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)   

Back to top Go down

All the Signs were there (Tag: Asami)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1