HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lian Bonfamille Desrosier

PostSubject: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Lian strolled down one of the pathways of the garden, glancing around at the area. He was pretty glad to finally get out of the mansion and explore the city. Especially since he had been cooped in that place with his grandmother, not that he minded her company. It was just that Lian wasn't that enthralled with the idea of hanging around inside a mansion for the most of his stay. His idea of fun was going to explore and have any kind of adventure such as meeting someone new. So far he hadn't run into anyone, since he had came to the garden first which he'd seen from his bedroom window.

Of course he'd taken the safest place to explore first, since his grandmother had suggested that it was wiser. He had a feeling that she didn't want him to explore the darker place of Attica city yet. Which was fine with him until he had his fill of the garden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Some low muttering was suddenly heard close by to where Lian was, shortly followed light and hurried footsteps coming towards him. Out of the bushes, the well known troublemaker stumble through and landed on the ground in quite painfull looking way. Some more curses left his mouth, most of them in coming out in a different language, and he slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position.
At first, he didn't seem aware of the other young man there, as he instead glared down at the ground while rubbing off the blood trailing down from his nose.
He thn suddenly snapped his head up and gave Lian a blank stare, the irritation and anger he had just shown gone like nothing. Titling his head, he smirked at up at the older and gave him a lazy wave, not making any movement of getting up just yet.
"Enjoying the scenery?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Lian tilted his head in the direction of the muttering and footsteps, quirking an eyebrow as a young male stumbled out of the bushes onto the ground before him. He blinked in surprise as he heard the male mutter some things in a different language and at the stream of blood from the boy's nose. Lian didn't jump back startled like a regular person would usually do if they had saw this situation take place before them, especially when the male snapped his head up to stare at Lian.

A bit unsure of what to do due to the surprise, Lian waved back at the male. "Just exploring really. Need some help getting up?" Lian answered as he held out his hand to the other young male. A bit curious to what or who the male was running from, since it seemed that he was in a bad mood earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Loki nodded, not really paying much attention to him. He was still litsening to see if his pursuer was behind him, but allowed himself to let out a relived sigh when he finally seemed to have lost him. Damn, when he pissed of guys who were both strong and fast, man did things turn out messy for him.
He looked back at other, and gave the hand offerd to him a blank look. He smiled, took the hand land et Lian help him back up on his wobbly legs.
"Thanks," he smiled, bending down to brush off the dirt on his jeans and hisses under his breath. His kneecaps were surely all messed up and bruised again,he coudl feel the blood start to seep through. They had just healed from his last little adventure too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Lian could notice that the male didn't seem to be paying him any attention. Probably was too busy seeing if he was being followed, what Lian gathered by the male's action and expression. Whoever the kid must have anger, really must have wanted to catch the kid immediately. But it seemed that they gave up though as he didn't see anybody else. "Well I think you're in the clear then." He smiled as the male took his hand and pulled the kid back up onto his feet.

He glanced down at the male's wobbly legs, becoming a bit concerned when he heard the kid hiss under his breath. "You really took a fall there. Think you'll be okay?" Lian asked in a concerned tone, tilting his head at the young male. It didn't seem to matter to him if he was feeling concerned for a male who he knew nothing about. No matter if the kid was on either the good or bad side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:31 pm

[OOC: I'mma kidnapp Lian ok? 8D]

Hearing the concern in the stranger's voice, Loki slowly straighten up and gave Lian a funny look, as if having heard something silly from the other's mouth. Running into nice and polite people wasn't such a common thing in a city like this after all.
"I've been through worse," he said simply, his smile still in place. Giving the man a pat on the arm as thanks, he turned to leave and go back to whatever he had been doing, but after a few steps he hissed again and had to catch himself before falling over once more.
"Shit..." he sighed, sounding more exhausted than angry this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:47 pm

{OOC: O_o Kidnapping such a sweetheart? How could you?! xDD }

Lian just stared right back at the male who had given a funny look after he had shown concern for the male. Was that strange to hear in this city? He didn't think why it should be. He knew this wasn't an ideal city or anything, but couldn't people be a bit more understanding? It wasn't that hard for him to be. He raised an eyebrow at what the younger male remarked, a bit amused that the boy could still smile while saying that. So the kid probably was used to trouble.

He watched as Loki patted Lian's arm before turning to leave, walking away. But he didn't get far as Lian saw that the male had almost stumbled back onto the ground, catching himself this time. "You've might have been through worse, but the pain still hurts doesn't it?" Lian remarked as he made his way back to the young male, grabbing him by the arm gently and leading him over to one of the benches that was along the path. His grip might have been gentle, but it was strong as steel as he sat the male down onto the bench. "Rest." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:59 pm

[OOC: It's beacuse he's a sweetheart ;D ]

Loki flinched when the stranger suddenly grabbed his arm, and for a fast couple of seconds his green eyes were wide in alarm. They quickly turned back to his calm and unreadable self thought when Loki realised what Lian was doing, and allowed himself to be sat down on the bench.
He gave Lian a blank stare again as he told him to rest, feeling himsel smirk in amusement and slight surprise. The sounded genuine, and the the concern wasn't fake.
This guy was actually for real.
He surely must be new here.
"So what's your name?" he asked casually, relaxing and leaning back on the bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:28 pm

{OOC: D'awwww thankies <333 whenever they see each other again, expect a french greeting 8D}

Lian felt the other flinch at his grasp, wondering for a bit if he had grabbed him harshly which seemed impossible for him to do. He always kept his grips gently, even though his strength was a bit usual for such a grip. He sighed softly in relief when the male allowed himself down on the bench. To be truthful he was glad that the male gave in, if he hadn't then Lian would've had to let him be. Lian didn't like to force others into things such as this.

Again the male gave him that blank stare from before, before it quickly turned into a smirk. Was the male amused with him. Lian was pretty sure that he seemed odd to the other male, not blaming him for it. His eyes glimmered with delight as the male asked for his name, excited to have met someone new in the city already. "Lian. What's yours?" he asked with an innocent eager grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:44 pm

[OOC: Sweeeeeet  Cool ]

I'm curious to see how long this guy will last in a city like this, was the first thought to run through the teen's mine at Lion's innocent and eager grin. Apparently, he was not only overly nice and polite without having to bother, but an optimist too? Man, what a rare little treasure he'd come across.
"Loki," he said shortly, letting out another sigh in discomfort, realizing that his legs and noe weren't the only places on him with new bruises. Well, he had sort of been asking for it this time hadn't he?
"So, Lian," he went on, ignoring the pain in his lower back. "I'm gonna guess that you're new here? Where are you from?"
He was keeping his smile in place still, thinking he at least owend this guy some politeness from him, since he couldn't do much else at the moment.
As he took the other male in, he delightlfully found him rather nice to look at, and with his sweetheart-personality it only added to his charm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Lian beamed a bit as he received the other male's name, although his smile faltered as he saw a few more bruises along the male's body. "Nice to meet you, Loki. So what did you do to receive such injuries?" he asked out, his eyes flitting back up to the other's face. What ever he did had gotten the boy on the run and harmed. His thoughts of wondering the male's story were interrupted by the male asking him if he was new to Attica city. He nodded his head and responded, "You guessed right, although I'm currently living with someone who's lived here for the most part. Also I'm from France." He wondered what language the other had been muttering from before. It would seem that the boy was of another custom as well, perhaps mixture as he was?

Lian was pleased to have run into someone of interest on his first outing in the city. The male probably didn't think much of him and his politeness. It seemed to be odd due to the blank expressions that he kept receiving from the boy. Although that didn't matter. Lian wasn't going to change just to adjust to the city and it's ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:07 am

Loki had been expecting that question about how he got hurt, and for the moment decided to ignore it as he wa sin no mood to bring it back up already. Who knowns, maybe this little conversation will manage to turn his current grim mood around and Loki might just be nice for once and tell him.
His smile grew a little when the male answered his question, and carefully pushed himself forward towards the other.
"Oooh a fellow european?" the teen smirked in delight, already starting to get in a little lighter mood. "And a french one too? Man I thought you were pretty enough already," he chuckled, moreto himself than Lian.
Ignoring the pain crawling up his back, he carefully leaned back again on the bench. "My family's from Norway..." he paused for a few seconds, his eyes turning a little thoughtful. "..and Iceland..." he added, before focusing back on Lian. "But I grew up here~"

Last edited by Loki on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:23 am

Lian was a bit disappointed when the male didn't answer his question, but kept that to himself as the male's other words intrigued him. Perhaps it was a bit early to ask the male that question. Or he just didn't want to answer. At least the male was speaking to him, his smile growing as he did. Lian nodded his head, giving the young male a slight confused innocent expression. "Pretty enough already?" To be honest, Lian wasn't sure what the other male had meant by that. Was it some sort of compliment? A bit unsure on how to respond to that except with a question.

He listened thought to the male decided to tell him of his origin as well. "Norway and Iceland? Those are actually on my list to go see and visit as well. Until after I spend a few months here." Lian remarked with a smile, knowing full well that his parents might reject to that idea though. "I had a feeling that was the case when I had heard you mutter some stuff in a different language," he sheepishly said before adding, "I'm a mixture of french and Asian, my mother was of Thailand descent." He was intrigued to know that the young male had grew up in this city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Loki gave Lian another amused smirk when he appeard a little confused when Loki called him 'pretty'. Oh my, was he just that oblivious? he thought delightied to himself, snorting softly. How adorable~
"You won't regret going there, the landscapes is sight you should see at least once in your life," he said with a geniuine smile this time, recalling the one time he was there himself to visit the few relatives his family still had left. He still wonder why they hand't just stayed there.... Things would've turned out so much different.

His interest perked up again when the male brought up his background, and immediently thought of one of his older brothers. This guy would've surely been his type.
"What a lovely mixture," the teen hummed, pouting a little as if being jealous. As usual that pout quickly fell and he once more looked unbotherd by the world.
He patted the empty spot beside him, gesuting for Lian to take a seat as well. "So, did you decide to stick around this city only beacuse of this realtive of yours, or couldn't you find a better place?" he asked flatly.
Beacuse there's a whole awful lot of places much better than this one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Lian found that the male seemed to be amused by his question, but didn't dare to ask the male what was so amusing. He just left that topic alone to be thought through later. "Then I'll take your opinion to heart and keep that as one of my main goals in life then. Think it's called the bucket list?" he remarked, thinking about the list that he heard people had and called. If he heard right, it was a list of things that you wanted to do later in your life, Lian believed. Lian took notice of Loki's genuine smile, getting the feeling that the boy cared about his family's homeland. He only went and visited his mother's homeland due to her wanting him to meet her real parents who had gotten back in touch with their daughter, who they were forced to put up for adoption. His mother always had that same smile when he asked about visiting Thailand with her again.

Lian chuckled softly at seeing the male comment on his mixed blood, finding his pout amusing to see. A bit disappointed when the pout was replaced quickly by a different, un-bothered expression. He noticed that the male wanted him to sit down beside him and did so, sitting down by the smaller male. "I want to explore this city actually due to my grandmother who's been here most of her life. Also it would look suspicious to my parents to know that I'm not staying with her. I'm kind of using my grandmother as an excuse to escape their pressuring of me into a marriage with some woman." Lian answered in a sheepish tone, a bit embarrassed that he admitted to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Loki wrinkled his nose a little when Lian brought up his little marriage issue. Arranged marriage, people still does that? he thought in distaste. Talk about old fashioned.
"I'm not gonna judge," Loki assured him with yet another of his mysterious and unreadable smiles. In his eyes, Lian could use whoever as an excuse to get away from something like that. Being forced to live with someone like that without having a say in it? Screw that.
For some reason, his mind kept wandering back to his eldest brother, who had openly shown to have a soft spot for asians in general. Loki bet he'd be all over Lian here, with that innocent aura around him and too kind for his own good. The teen had to hold back another chuckle at these thoughts.

Loki gave the older another look-over without appearing to be staring, and got the feeling that Lian was from a wealthy family. So whoever this grandmother of his is might be someone of importance? "So this grandmother of yours, does she happen to be someone well-known in this city?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Lian felt a bit relieved as he heard what Loki said, tilting his head slightly at the male's smile. For the life of him, Lian couldn't read his smile. It both unsettled and thrilled him. A challenge was always welcomed by the older male. "Well that's assuring to hear," he smiled, nodding his head at the other male. Even though he was using his grandmother as an excuse, Lian was actually thrilled at the idea of spending time in a new place and with his grandmother, who he didn't get to see much. "I think my grandmother already knows knows. She's not the kind of person you could keep stuff from. Even if you tried really hard to keep the secret, she'll end up knowing somehow." It was one of her traits that Lian really admired.

He felt the other's gaze flicker over him once more, wondering what the male was thinking. Lian was used to being glanced over, but at least he knew the reason. This guy was a bit hard to read. He went a bit blank at the male's question, not really remembering what his grandmother's occupation was. Lian leaned backed against the bench, tapping his chin as he thought for a moment after Loki's question. "I think she's the...mayor?" Was that right? He remembered hearing some people who had visited the mansion a couple of times, calling her that word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:52 pm

A wise and obseravnt eldery woman who cares, lucky guy, Loki thought with a small bit fo jealousy in him, and snickerd under his breathe. He couldn't recal ever having talked to his own grandarents. Of course he knew the reason to that, not beacuse his parents ever told him, but he'd figured out the most by himself. His father had apparently been thrown out from his home and then been cut complely cut off by his parents, never speaking a word to them since. His mother's parents, he wasn't so sure off, but he suppose they'd passed away before he was born.
The admiration in Lian's voice when he spoke about his grandmother was easy to hear, and the teen couldn't help but find this a little sweet.

And then he blinked, making sure he had heard right. The mayor?
Loki didn't look that much surprised, but he sure felt taken aback by this information. Why the hell was the grandson of Mayor Adelaide Bonfamille strolling around by himself? He really is a newbie the poor, naive guy. He'll end up eaten alive.
"So your name is Lian Bonfamille," he stated after a short moment of pause. "What a pleasure, I guess...?" his grin was either mocking or sarcastic, but it isn't genuine either.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Lian didn't hear or take notice of the snicker, being oblivious a bit this time. A bit worried if he had gotten his grandmother's title wrong. Thinking it would be a bit shameful for being so forgetful about such a thing. But it seemed he got it right once he heard the other male speak his name and his grandmother's surname which his father had kept after marrying Lian's mother. He smiled at the male, nodding his head. "That's right. But I rather like to be known as Lian Desrosier, which is my mother's surname." Lian pointed out, quirking an eyebrow at Loki's comment. "If you like me then you can say it's a pleasure to meet me. But saying that due to me being the grandson of the mayor seems really strange to me," Lian remarked in a straightforward tone, nodding his head once more to the other male. By the sound of the other's tone, it didn't seem like he was going to be like the rest of the people who find out about his wealthy family due to his surname. Acting like a fake, just to get close to him and his family' wealth. Just like that woman that his parents were stressing him to wed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Loki gave Lian once again another unreadable look. But after a couple of seconds, the small smile from before was back and he'd seem to relax more than he already has. "Desrosier it is then," he said with a short chuckle, leaning his head back until his gaze was facing up towards the sky. He was surely gonna like this honest and 'way-to-kind-for-his-own-good' guy, probably for his own amusement mostly... But seeing as Lian didn't appear to be one of those types to use his family name to get something, the teen might actually start to respect him. Even if he saw those kind persons as moron's most of the time, it didn't mean he disliked them.
"Dude, to me it wouldn't matter if you turned to be the freaken messiah," he said flatly. "I was just surprised that our dear mayor had any living relatives," he said just as bluntly with a shrug. "If I'll end up liking you, it won't be because of your status or whatever."

Last edited by Loki on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Lian tilted his head at the other male who had given him another unreadable look before Loki cracked a small smile. He smiled lightly at seeing this, nodding a bit as Loki agreed to saying his last name. Lian watched as Loki's gaze lifted up to the sky above, becoming curious about this kid's background. He couldn't help but chuckle at the males honesty. Lian remembered back to his life in France, finding it unnerving that he was called along the lines of 'Prince'. Some even tried to treat him as a prince, it was unsettling when others had done that to him. But he'd pick 'Prince' over 'Messiah' any day. He quirked an eyebrow as the male commented about not knowing that the mayor had any living relatives. "My father's a bit estranged from her due to him staying in France and her being in this city. I only got to see her just a few times." he admitted, not understanding much about his father and grandmother's estrangement. But at least there were no hard feelings between them "Good to know that." Lian beamed, his eyes gleamed with relief and satisfaction. An honest blunt kid. He admired such traits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Loki snickerd, having closed his eyes at this point and just allowing himself to just relax and breathe normally before he'd be off runnng again. He got the feeling this nice little momment would end soon.
"You're so cute," he said casually after a moment, saying it as if talking about the weather or something. This guy didn't appear to mind his blunt personality that much, and that was always a nice change once in a while, instead of having to deal with oversenstive people who either ended up crying or beating him up.
"I don't suppose you'll offer a stranger a piggyback ride?" he went on just as bluntly, opening one eye to look at Lian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Lian blinked at the male with a surprised expression, before grinning cheekily. What the male hadn't embarrassed him really. It just surprised him to hear that from the kid so suddenly. His eyes inspected the young male with interest. "I wasn't expecting you to say that. But I would say that you're the cute one, here." Lian chuckled, winking at Loki once before getting up off the bench. Lian chuckled lightly as he glanced down at the male who commented about a piggyback ride. "I wouldn't mind. Just tell me where you'd need me to take you." Lian answered. He didn't mind really. The guy was injured anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Both eyes were no open and was once again just giving the older male a blank stare. But not even a second passed this time though before his expression turned into another amused grin, not really surprised anymore. Lian had already showed him what kind of guy he was at this point.
"Of course i'm cute," he said with a serious look, pointing at his face. "I mean, look at me~"
Casting a look over at the bushes he had stumbled out of before, he let out another sigh before gesturing for Lian to turn around with an innocent looking smile.
"I'll owe ya one for this. Thanks~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:31 pm

At first he wondered if he had said something wrong until the other male's expression turned into another amused grin. This relieved him a bit, knowing that the male wasn't angry with him for his earlier comment.Lian chuckled a bit at Loki's remarks about himself, giving him an amused stare. "Well someone is very fond of his looks, it seems." Lian teased with a light amused smile. He nodded before turning around as he waited for the male to get on his back for the piggyback ride. "Sure thing. I need someone to show me the city really, especially since I still need to explore it." he commented. Lian wondered for a moment if the kid was known among the streets since his personality kind of gave him a clue. People couldn't really ignore it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Meeting the young trickster (TAG: Loki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next